The win!

Darling~

"_____ you there?" You heard Jong Kook on the other side of the walkie talkie. 

"Yes I'm here!" 

"Great!"

Its been about an hour or so into the game and Gary, HaHa, Kwangsoo, have been eliminated. There is only Ji Hyo and Jae Suk left. They have no idea about you at all, they are a bit suspicious of Jong Kook though....

"Oppa, they are getting suspicious!"

"Really? We should end this quickly then..."

"I agree. I'll get Jae Suk and you get Ji Hyo, we only have our team members left so they think they can trust us."

"Smart as always, ___. I'll see you later when we win."

"Okay!"

You ran up the stairs to Jae Suk's floor. "Jae Suk! Where are you?" You desperately called out, making it see like you were in trouble. Just then a figure came running around the corner, "___!" You smiled. "I thought we should stick together since we're some of the only ones left and we ARE teammates after all." He nodded,"Sounds good." You two walked in silence for a bit before you noticed his shoe was untied, "Jae Suk, your shoe is untied! You don't want to trip if we have to run away."  He laughed nervously, "Haha you're right! Let me fix that." You walked over to him, "I'll protect your back just in case someone comes!"  You said as you squirted his name tag. Luckily, he didn't notice it.  "Alright all good. Shall we go eliminate the Red team?" He stood up just to be greet by the group of men in black suits."___?" You smirked, "Sorry~" you waved goodbye and they dragged him away. "I can't believe you.... It was you!" He yelled. You leaned against the wall, "I was so sure he'd notice!" You sighed in relief. 

Jae Suk- Out! Jae Suk- Out!

When you were in the stairwell heading up to Jae Suk's floor Jong Kook contacted you to tell you he was going after Ji Hyp on the 4th floor. You haven't heard an announcement yet so you headed down there to help him. Right as the elevator doors opened on the 4th floor you saw Ji Hyo and Jong Kook chasing after each other. You sprinted out of the elevator to join the fight. You got a grip on Ji Hyo's name tags before she could even see you and you ripped it off with out hesitation. 

Ji Hyo- Out! Ji Hyo- Out!

"What?!" Ji Hyo yelled in disbelief, "I didn't get my name rage get ri-" you cut her off by waving her name tag in front of her face. Her eyes widened. "____?!?" She said loudly. "How?" You skipped to stand beside Jong Kook, "We're the spies."

You and Jong Kook walked Ji Hyo to the eliminated room. The room was filled with roars of surprise. 

You giggled and linked arms with Jong Kook, "Yep! We're the spies!" Gary's jaw dropped and said, "yah!!! Don't you see their arms are linked?" You immediately un-linked your arms. "Pfft what are you talking about? I see no linked arms!" You said, earning laughs from everyone.