Sneak attack!

Darling~

"Ji Hyo unni.... How do we oust Jong Kook?" You pouted. Ji Hyo thought for a moment before she said,"the elevator! Let's lead him into an elevator with the two of us in it?" You scrunched your eyebrows together, "How do we do that?"  Ji Hyo pointed at her VJ, "You be disquised as my VJ!" You face-palmed yourself, "Duh! Why didn't I think of that?" 

You took your RM jacket off and traded it for the VJ's plain black one. You also lifted up your hair and put a black cap on your head. "Here you go." The VJ handed you his camera. "Thanks." The VJ smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'm ready." You said to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo smiled, "I'll call him and tell him that Chu Sung Hoon is here and that I saw him but escaped. I'll ask him to meet up with me." You nodded. She pulled out her phone,

"Oppa!" She panted, sounding out of breath.

"Ji Hyo? What's wrong?"

"it's Chu Sung Hoon!"

"WHAT?"

"I just barely escaped.,., help me oust him!"

"what floor are you on?"

"I'm on 4. I ran down from 6,"

"I'm on 4 too! I'll meet you by the stairs."

"wait! I think we should use the elevator.. He'll probably predict that we'd come up the stairs and oust us!"

"woah, good thinking!"

"see you by the elevator!" She hung up.

Ji Hyo turned to you, "let's get going VJ!" You smacked her arm, "yah! I'm not your VJ!" She just rolled her eyes and turned around to walk to the elevator.. "You know we only have this one chance ____." "Yes I know." You sighed. Ji Hyo gasped all of a sudden, "Oppa! Over here!"  You saw a figure turn around, Jong kook.  "Ji Hyo! It's seriously Chu Sung Hoon!?" "Yes!" She whisper-yelled. "Let's go!" Jong Kook motioned to the elevator as he pressed the button. In no time, the elevator door opened and Jong Kook and Ji Hyo filed in, along with you. You were behind the two of them and you looked around. His back was facing you, clear as day. "This is my chance!" You thought. You sneakily extended your hand from the camera and gripped his name tag and RIPPED it off. "WHAT WAS THAT? JI HYO!" He roared. It was the most satisfying ripping sound you had ever heard. For the fun of it, you ripped Ji Hyo's name tag off too. "I win!" You grinned as you held both of their name tags. You linked arms with the both of them as you said, "Let's go to jail shall we?" And pressed the button for the 2nd floor.

When you arrived at the jail, Jong Kook was speechless. "Who are you?" He asked since you had your face hidden in the jacket and had a cap on. You had the two of them sit down and said, "you really want to know?" ,with a deep voice. "YES!" The RM casts said all at once. 

First you teased them by taking the jacket off so they could see your nice figure. But tilted your head down so they couldn't see your face. "YAH! Just take the cap off!" Jong Kook roared as he stood up. You grinned and roared back, "YAH!" You took the cap off and punched his arm. 

"______!!!!!" The whole room was filled with surprise, except for Ji Jyo. Since she was your accomplice. You stuck your tounge out at Jong Kook. "I got him again!" You winked to the camera. He just stood there, blank. Out of the blue, pulled you to him and kissed you. You gladly kissed back, not caring about the camera. Your kiss threw the production crew into chaos. They had no idea what to do, since this was going to be aired. "Don't worry, JYP is going to release an official statement." You said before you hugged Jong Kook. He smiled and hugged you back. He pulled away to go the camera, "RM viewers, and my fans, please be accepting of me and ____'s relationship. We are going to get married, and we couldn't be happier." He paused to show the camera his ring. "Also, _____ is going to have a pause on her promotions and activities soon. Because she is prgnant. With my child." He smiled softly to the camera. 

The filming had ended and you two decided to go back to Jong Kook's house to get some rest. 

"______." He said as you two were laying on his bed, all snuggled up to each other. "Hmmm?"  You said back.

"Saranghae Darling." He softly whispered into your ear.

"Saranghae Kookie...." You said as you drifted off into sleep.