Epilogue - Graduation

You Make Me Want To Live Again

Three Years Later

 

“Congratulations to all the graduates of Julliard Music School,” the announcer said as a loud cheers erupted from the crowds below the stage. Do Kyungsoo stood high and proud and applauded with the rest of his fellow students. He went around after the ceremony to give thanks to the rest of the students before he saw a familiar face in the crowd. ____ walked over towards him and gave him a quick kiss.

“Congrats you Julliard graduate.” Kyungsoo laughed at her statement as he said the same thing last year when she graduated.

“Thanks angel,” Kyungsoo smiled.

“I have a graduation present for you,”

“Does it involve you kissing me with no shirt on?” Kyungsoo attempted to lean in but was held back by ____.

“You are not the timid kid I first met you ,” ____ scoffed. “It’s not,” Kyungsoo pouted at her answer. “But it is something that you’ll really like.” Kyungsoo’s eyebrows raised and ____ turned him around for him to see his mother smiling widely at him.

 

Shocked, Kyungsoo ran towards his mother with open arms and leapt into hers like a small child. “When did you get here?” Kyungsoo cried in excitement.

“Just this morning, I left Jongin in charge of the shop so I could come,” she said.

Kyungsoo hugged her tighter just as ____ walked over to the happy reunion.  Kyungsoo grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her closer to him while his mother stood next to them, smiling happily at the couple.

“If only your father was here to see this,” his mother said.

“He never left though.” He said as he patted the space on his chest where his heart was. “Someone told me once that I can’t be sad forever, he wouldn’t want that.” He looked down at ____ who looked back at him with the same smile plastered on her face.

“What now?” ____ asked.

Kyungsoo thought for a little bit before answering. “I want to continue working in the shop. I want to carry on the legacy that my father started, then make my kids work there.” He laughed and ____ nudged his jokingly.

His mother gave him a small smile, knowing that his father would have wanted that. Kyungsoo smiled at his mother and held onto ____’s hand giving her another kiss on the lips.

This is what he wanted, what he needed. For a while, his light had disappeared; but an angel came in and saved him; and another angel watching him from above.


Wow...Hi guys... It's been a while XD

I was catching up on my on stories and i decide to randomly post the last chapter. My mind has been occupied by work and life in general, as well as my indefinite writers block. 

I need to write more, I have so many ideas in my head, just putting them into words is difficult. 

Also, I'm planning on expanding my writing to groups other than EXO as well. I've decided my top 3 groups (male) are EXO, Infinite and BTS. They give me so much feels. i hate them all

Please stay tuned for other stories in the future, I will write again!

xoxo Andy^^