In The Florist

Kissing The Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Crap! What's he doing in town?'  you punched on the wall without your conscious. "Ouch!" You wrapped your painful fist. "Shoot!" you whispered.

"Is it painful?" "Of course it is!" you said as you rubbed it. You stopped. 'Wait! Who's asking me the question just now?' You slowly turned your head behind.

"Dongjun!" you nearly screamed and retrieved 2 steps back. Your back hit the wall that made you feel painful on the back too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyeong. Nice seeing you here." Dongjun greeted you with a cold smile.

You looked at him with wide eyes. 'Shoot! What is he doing here?' Your heart started to beat fast. 'God. It's getting even worster. I bet he's gonna throw a flower pot to me. No! What do I do? What do I do?' You looked a little frightened. "What are you doing here?" you braved yourself to ask.

He smirked as he played with the flowers beside him. "I work here." He glanced at you.

'He work here? Damn! That's mean, it's only me and him here in this....shop?!' you swallowed hard as you started to shiver although it is not that cold.

He smirked again. 'Pabo.' He walked to another section of the shop and left you 10 feet away from him as he whistled a song. You sighed and looked at the door. You decided to escape before he hurt you or anything. But as you wanted to take a step, he laughed. You startled.

"Why do you look so scared?" he asked with a giggle. "Do I look like I want to eat you?" You looked at him with wide, shocked eyes. He chuckled at your reaction. "Pabo."

You didn't say a word. You looked like a mute girl. He then walked towards you. 'Oh, ottohke?' You were shivering like hell and your heart beats so hard at one each step that he took. Your hands started to sweat because of the pressure.

He stopped in front of you. "So, what brings you here?" He asked, whispering in a y voice. He looked at your face. You looked at him too. You were so stiffed like a statue. He smirked. 'Pabo yoja.'

"Hello?" he waved a hand in front of your face. You blinked your eyes a couple of time. "What brings you here?" he asked again. You bowed down your head as you took a deep breathe. 'Embarrassing!'

"I..." you lift up your head. Your eyes met with his. You were stiffed like a statue once more. 'God, he... look... hot~' you felt like to pass out. "I think I need to go." You blurted out and quickly walked pass beside him.

"Hey, you wouldn't just came in at someone's shop without buying anything." Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter