It's All About Stupidity

Kissing The Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up in the beautiful Sunday morning with a big smile on your face. You shifted your sight to your right and saw a white rose still with your blood stained on it in a mug. But the rose had gotten a little wilt. But you don’t care. Even if the rose gave out the smelliest smell ever, you still will take care of it. You smiled. “Morning.”

You got off your bed and took your towel. You went straight to the bathroom and took a fifteen minutes shower.

As you were walking out of the bathroom, your phone rang Black And White by G.Na. You ran to your study desk and reached out for your phone.

Dongjun texted you.

‘Chaegiya, I’ll be there any min now. Saranghae~ J’

You smiled. “I’ll wait.” Then you placed your phone on your desk back and put on some clothes—a white with blue bubble patterns t-shirt, a dark blue boot-cut jean and a rainbow socks.

You heard a horn and peeked from your window. You smiled. Dongjun waved at you from the street. You took your red jacket, your white hat, your rainbow scarf and your iPhone and put it in your jean’s pocket.

You ran straight to the living room and took your snickers. You glanced at the clock. 9.05. You walked out of the door and ran towards Dongjun.

“What’s with the bike?” you asked as you looked at the big silver bike that he sat on. He smiled. “Wanna take a ride?” you leered at him. “On that?” “Hey, don’t hurt the bike. Or she’ll hurt you.” “I’ll take my chances.” He smiled. “Where are we going?” you asked as you hopped on. “Mm, let’s see. Somewhere special.” He smiled. “Well, you better send me home before 8.” “Yes, Ma’am.”

Then he rode the bike across the street in speed. Your heart were thumping real hard as the wind blew your hair. He was riding it in great speed. You hugged him tighter as he rode it faster. Along the ride, your eyes were shut. He smiled.

The bike than became slower a few minutes later and stopped. You opened your eyes. “Stop already?”  You asked trembling. He laughed. “Yeah.” He could see your hands were shaking and you were squeezing his jacket tight. “It’s okay if you don’t want to let go. I can live living in this position.” He smiled like teasing. “Pabo.” You pushed his head and pulled your hands away. He chuckled.  You got off the bike and so did he after you.

You looked at the house in front of you. It was big and beautiful. There were plants and trees and gardens and fountain.

“Kaja.” He reached out for your hand and pulled you to the door. “Wae? Yah, whose place is this?” you asked frightened. He smiled. “It’s okay. It’s my villa. You’re safe. No one will eat you here. They are all human.” You looked at him. “Yours?” he smiled and pulled you inside. “No cannibals.”

You were amazed as you stepped inside the house. ‘So, he lived here.’ You never step your foot into his house before.

“Your house is beautiful.” You praised. “Thanks. What mine is yours.” He smiled. You smiled and rolled your eyes.

You looked around observing the house. Then you noticed there was no one around. “You live here alone?” you turned around towards him that was placing his bike’s key on the table. “Ahjussi Shim, Ahjumma Park and Harabuji. But Harabuji’s not here. He’s at his office.” He smiled and walked towards you with seducing eyes. You turned around continue observing the house.

“Dongjun, your house is beautiful. I wish my house is as beautiful as this.” You praised again without looking at him. “I know right.” He hugged you from behind. You startled.

‘What is he doing?’ You felt like to slap him in the face but his warm touch soften you. “You can live here if you want to.” He whispered. “It’s kinda bored staying alone almost every day. At least if you’re here, you can always accompany me.” he tightened his hug.

You laughed and you pushed his hands away. “Maybe later. I still got a place to stay.” You walked away. He followed you from behind.

“Hey, wait.” He grabbed your arm and pulled you to the opposite directions you were heading. “Where are you taking me?” you asked as you were trying to keep up with Dongjun that was running. “To the special place!”

Then, he skidded to a stop at a sudden. You bumped on his shoulder. “Aw.” You rubbed your painful nose. ‘God, he must have workout every day.’ “Here we are.” He smiled and pulled you beside him. “Look in front.”

Your jaw fell as you shifted your sight in front of you. “God~” is the only word you said. He smiled as he saw your amused face. “So? What do you think?” he asked. You shifted your sight at him with big eyes. “Dongjun! How did you do that? It’s wonderful!” you shrieked as you hugged him and you jumped up and down. Laughing was the only thing he did seeing your funny reactions.

“Yah, how… Neomu yeppo!” you screamed. He laughed. “You know, I’ve been keeping these work of arts for so long.” You looked at him. “How long?” You smirked, thinking that he was joking. “Since the first time I knew I got feeling towards you.” you looked at his face. Although he was smiling, he’s serious about what he said. You were getting interested. ‘Jinjja?’ “Since when, the first time you knew that you got feelings towards me?” you smiled seductively looking straight into his eyes. “Since two months after you schooled here. Since a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter