The Separation

Kissing The Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked in the school hallway to your locker. You took the books for your next lesson and locked it back. You took a glance at Dongjun’s locker. You sighed. ‘Where is he?’ With despair, you walked away to your class.

2 hours passed and the bell rang. You walked out of the class with heavy steps. As you walked, you accidentally clashed on to someone. You shocked and gasped. “Miyan, miyan…” You apologized. The person who you bumped to smirked as he looked at you. You lifted your head up. “Na jeongmal miyanaeyo.” You apologized again and looked at his nametag. “Lee Ho Won.” You said and bowed down your head twice. Without saying anything—in agony—he leered and walked away. You looked at him with wide eyes as he walked away and leaving you standing alone like a fool there.

“Mwoya? Haisy, jeongmal.” You clenched your teeth. Then you turned around harshly and walked away to the opposite direction he was going. “Oh, Dongjun ah!” You said as you saw Dongjun walking outside the school building. You ran towards him as you called his name.

“Dongjun ah!” You pulled his shoulder and he looked a little startle. He turned around. “~~~~~ ya.” “Yah, Dongjun ah. Where are you? You said you’re going to meet me yesterday. But you didn’t come. I waited, you know.” You looked piss. “Ah, jeongmal miyanaeyo.” He apologized but his words sounds insincere, it sounds empty. His face is expressionless as he stared at you. “Yah, neo kwaenchana?” You asked. “Oh? Umm…” He nodded his head once. “Let’s walk to the library.” He invited. You nodded your head and walked beside him.

It felt awkward as both of you walked in silence, so you started to start a conversation. Every words that are coming out from your mouth didn’t seem to get his attention. He didn’t seem that he’s there, with you. He seems like he is somewhere else. He didn’t look friendly as usual. He didn’t look interested—he always looks interested in you. You bit your lips. “Where did you go yesterday?” You finally asked a question. You didn’t want to be the only person who is talking.

But he didn’t answer your question. “Yah, deulliyo?” You asked him again. He didn’t answer too. “Dongjun ah.” You pushed his arm gently. He startled from his daydream and looked at you. “O… oh? Mwo?” He asked slumber. You clenched your teeth. ‘Neo pabo ni?’ You thought. “Anhio.” You decided not to ask. Your mouth was shut along the walk.

Both of you stepped in to the library and he walked to the counter returning the books he had borrowed. You walked to the novel section and searched for a book.

“Thank you. Oh, and I want to renew this one.” He pointed on a book. “All right.” The librarian passed the book to him. “Thanks.” He smiled as he reached for the book. He turned around and called you. “Kaja…” He paused and looked around. “~~~~~?” He called, whispering, although he knew that you wouldn’t be able to hear him. He walked to the Music books section. “~~~~~?” He called, whispering.

“Dongjun?” you called him in a whisper too. “Odi ya?” He asked. “Yogi.” You stretched your arm up high. He saw your arm waving beside the Music section. He chuckled and walked towards you.

“~~~~~ ya.” He whispered. “Ah, Dongjun, yogi.” You smiled as you waved at him. Then you continued on searching for a book. “What are you searching for?” He asked as he approached you. “I’m searching for Romeo X Juliette.” You answered without looking at him. He smirked. “You never read Romeo and Juliette before?” “Of course I ever read it! I said I was looking for Romeo X Juliette.” You said as you looked at him. “SSHHHHH!” Students in the library shushed. You cupped your mouth. “My bad.” You whispered and continued looking on another shelf. He smiled and approached you closer again.

“Why do you wanna read it? You know it is still the same as Romeo and Juliette.” “Though the ending is the same, the story is much more conflict. It’s not 100% same.” You whispered and smiled. “Juliette is not a princess in this story. She disguised herself as a boy and no one, other than her family, knows that he is a she. They did that to protect Juliette because Juliette is the only daughter of the king that was killed by Romeo’s father to take the kingdom as his. All of her family member was killed and the killer thought Juliette is dead too.” You smirked as you paused. You glared at Dongjun that is listening attentively. He looked at you too. “It is more complicated right? Rather than their father is the enemy of each other, Romeo X Juliette, is different. Romeo loved Juliette, the king’s daughter. But his father killed Juliette’s father and let her lived in a lie for her own protection. Plus, Juliette promised that she will take back her kingdom and kill the person who killed her family. She also promised to get rid of the killer and his generation from the face of the earth. But can she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter