Diary Oh Diary

Kissing The Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The rain was still falling although the time has reached 10 pm. Worst, it got heavier than before. You sighed. Dongjun which was lying on your bed looked at you that were sitting in front of your study desk backing him. He smirked. He shifted his sight to the lamp desk beside your bed. ‘Uh? The white rose?’ he took the mug up. ‘She still kept it.’ He smiled and placed the mug back to its place.

You threw your pen to your exercise book. “I can’t even focus with these thunders dup dap everywhere!” the thunders dup dap again. You grunted. “Relax.” Dongjun said without looking at you. He placed both of his arms under his head and shut his eyes closed.

You turned your head towards him. ‘Huh, it’s easy for you to say. Just laying on my bed sleeping. I felt regret for inviting you over just now. Stupid boy….’ you shrieked as his abs were free to see. ‘But hot. Argh! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! Why did you do that?! Hide your abs!’ you quickly shifted your view to your study desk again. “Don’t fall for that. Don’t fall for that. You’re a strong girl, girl!” you whispered. Then, you continued doing your homework.

30 minutes past but the rain hasn’t stop yet. Dongjun woke up because of the loud thunder just now. He sat up and squeezed his aching forehead. His eyebrows furrowed looking at the hard-working you. ‘Still studying?’ he smirked. “Yah! Still studying?” you turned your head faced him. “Finally, woke up, huh?” You smirked. “Yah, my head is aching. I rode the motorcycle without a helmet in the rain just now, remember.” He puckered his lips. “So you wanna go to sleep again? Sleepy head. Disturbing me with your snores.” You rolled your eyes as you turned facing your homework again. He smirked. “I don’t snore.” You smirked too. “Not if you wanna accompany me.” he smiled.

Your eyes popped out. “Wae? Neo…” you bit your lips. “Pitche.” You continued writing. He smiled and walked towards you. Your heart beat fast at every step that he took. He stopped behind you. Your hand started to shiver.

He leaned to your ear. “Hey, come on. Just relax with me.” he whispered with his y hot super cute voice. “Yah! Yashibule?!” you yelled at him. He laughed. “Yah! You should’ve looked at your face! Haha! You were like, afraid like hell!” he laughed harder. Your face turned red. “Of course! Who knew what will you do to me!” you admitted. “Do this?” he then leaned closer to your face.

You pushed him real hard but because of his strong tough chest he didn’t move a muscle back but it turned out to be you who fell backward. He tried to save you from falling off the chair so he held your waist and pulled you to him. But he lose balance and fell too. Both of you were lying on the floor. You lied on top of him. Your face was super close with him till you can felt his warm breat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter