What Did I Just Heard

Kissing The Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Jiyeon were sitting in the canteen eating burger. Jiyeon took her cola and sipped it. She looked at you as she put the cola down on the table.

“Yah, is it true that Coach Ok accepted you to joined training the high jump?” you looked at her. “Oh, yae.” You nodded your head. “Haisy. I want to join too. You traitor Lemon! We should’ve joined together~” you laughed. “Well, that’s what you get for not coming yesterday.” You bit your burger.

“You are so evil.” Jiyeon looked at you with a steamed eye. You laughed as you slapped her arm. “Yah, stopped looking at me like that.” She puckered her lips. ‘I hate you’ she mouthed. You smiled. ‘Whatever’ you signed.

“Traitor!” she made a long face and took a big bite on her burger. You smiled and sipped your strawberry soda with a straw. She looked at you and smiled. “I hate when you do that face.” She said. “I know right. I look cute.” You smiled showing your rabbit teeth.

You and Jiyeon startled as someone threw a tray on your table. You turned your head behind. ‘Soomin.’

The girl grabbed you by the collar and pulled you up on your feet. Your eyes opened wide. “Wae?” you asked.

“Yah! Waeyo?!” Jiyeon stood up. She looked straight to Soomin’s eyes sharply. Soomin smirked and let go of her grip. “Yah, ~~~~~, I heard you’re flirting with ma boys. Is that true?”

Your jaws fell. ‘Wae?’ “Yah! What are you talking about? I never saw her flirt with any boy.” Jiyeon defended you. You bowed your head. Soomin smirked. “Don’t play fool. You stay out of this.” she walked towards you and pushed you 5 feet away from your best friend.

You breathed hardly. “What do you want?” you asked whispering. “I want you to stay away from them.” She whispered too. You looked at her face with furrowed eyebrows. “Nuga?” “Ze:A.” Your eyes opened wide. “Ze:A?” she smiled. “You think I don’t know?” she looked straight in to your eyes. You blinked away. “I don’t want to see you smiling nor talking to them.  And don’t even look at them. Or I’ll prick your eyes out.” She threatened. You gulped and glanced to Jiyeon that was standing with a mad expression. ‘Nuga?’ she mouthed.

You didn’t answer her question as Soomin pushed you to the wall. You shrieked. ‘Aw, that’s hurt.’ “Do you hear me?” you nodded your head. “Good. And don’t even think of challenging me. Coz I always win.” You looked to the floor. The other students who sat near were watching but were afraid to interrupt. Like they want to help you too. You were nothing to them, just a loser.

Soomin walked away leaving you standing by the wall alone. Jiyeon ran towards you. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter