Chapter 2 - Dorm

Dream Believe Love and Survive
At SooJinYang's Dorm...

Jaekyo reached her room. She entered and inspected every corner meticulously.

"This dorm is atleast pleasing" she said smirking. A sign of satisfaction.

Jaekyo is almost done placing her things in her ideal arrangement. A knock on the door was heard and the door has been opened.

"Hi. It's me again." Soomin smiled hesitantly. Of course she was ignored again and again.

Soomin started to fix her things. She is glancing at Jaekyo every time. Hoping that she'll get a chance to talk to her and get to know each other. She noticed Jaekyo rolled on the bed holding her phone. Atlast, Soomin saw her smile.

Soomin POV

I saw her rolled on the bed holding her phone. When i saw her for the first time, which is just awhile ago, she's so tough and look like a brat? But.....I saw her smile, just now. She's even prettier. I wonder who's that lucky person who made her smile like that?

-END OF POV-

"Ye?" Jaekyo lifted her phone to her ear. "Ne. Arasseo." She put down her phone and got up. She exited the room.

Just after Jaekyo closes the door, Soomin's phone rings.

"Minnie~ah?"She answered the call.

"Jagiya~ are you doing alright? I bet you're in your dorm by now. How's SooJinYang so far?...have you...?" a non-stop question from Changmin cut by Soomin.

"Yah..minie~ah.can you calm down first? I have to register all your questions in my mind one by one." Soomin sarcastically said over the phone then laughed.

"I'm sorry jagiya, but I missed you already. *huhuhu" Changmin faked a crying sound but Soomin can tell he's pouting. Soomin smiled at Changmin's cuteness.

"Alright. I know. but aren't you in the studio now? Be careful not to talk too loud minnie, they might hear you calling someone "jagi"." Soomin softens and almost whispered the last sentence as if she can be heard by Changmin's listener on the other line.

"Practice is over. I came home 15 minutes ago. No one is here jagiya, except for Yunho-hyu..." Changmin wasn't able to finish because when he was about to say "hyung" he saw Yunho eating all his snacks.

"abcdjkffdhtdxbfssjbffbw" was the only thing Soomin heard from Changmin. then Changmin remembers that Soomin is still on the line.

"oh.sorry jagiya." He apologized as Soomin heard him cursed at Yunho.

"Soomin~ah, you must punished your hubby for not letting his hyung eat and yet he keeps on cursing." Yunho shouts making sure he can be heard by Soomin.
he got a death glare from Changmin. Soomin just giggled. She's used it. ^^

"Ah minnie~ah. I just finished fixing my things, i'll go for a walk and familiarize myself with SooJinYang. okay?" Soomin said.

"Okay jagiya. Be careful. and remember to stay away from any boys there especially that Nickhun!" Changmin being bitter-sweet.

"Yes sir!" Soomin quickly answered then smiled.

They both said their goodbyes and hung up.



Meanwhile...

"Ya! Do you know where is this?"Yeoshin almost shouting at the guy who is sitting on the wooden bench under a tree without even looking at his face. Yeoshin looks so tired and sweaty that she has less energy to turn her head. She just sat 2 feet away extending her hand bringing the form to the guy's face who didn't took noticed of her. When she didn't get any response, she furrowed her brows.

"Ya!!!" she then turned to face his direction and shouted completely but not enough to be heard by the guy who's on his headset. There's no response again. She got more irritated so she peeked at his face and examined him. She then noticed that he is on his headset with closed eyes. "Aissh!" is all she could say then decided to leave that jerk.When she stood from the bench the guy felt her movement so he opened his eyes and ....

"You better find it yourself" A deep voice was heard.

Yeoshin once again turned to the guy who is now looking at her in a bored manner.

"W-what??" Yeoshin said in disbelief.

"I guess you clearly heard what I said." He coldly said and returned to his former position, eyes closed.

What Yeoshin didn't know is, that guy has seen her passed back and forth for 5 times. She can't find the dorm's location and maybe she's too careless for not recognizing the area she just passed through. That's also the reason why she looks so tired and sweaty.

Another thing she didn't know. When she was extending her arms with the form in her hand to that guy's face, The guy heard her and looked at the form, but ignored it and continued his business, because he didn't like the way you approached him.

"You.....!!!" Yeoshin is now very pissed. She walked to to him and was about to kick the guy's long leg but he coincedentally shifted his legs position, so Yeoshin unfortunately kicked the wooden bench and she hurt her leg instead. The guy saw what happened. Yeoshin hold her pained leg. The guy stood infront of Yeoshin who is still in pain. The guy is so tall, he was wearing dark jeans and black jacket. Upon getting up from the bench, he removed the headset from his ears.

"That's a good reward" He said smirking then he walk away.

Yeoshin who is still rubbing her leg shouted "Ya! comeback here! You psycho! I will crash you when we meet again!!! I swear!!!"

The guy heard it but he just ignored her.

Yeoshin POV
Aish! I don't wanna see him again, but i have to. Because I'm gonna crash that jerk!!! AAaaaiiiiiiisssshhh!!!
End of POV

She stamped her foot (affected leg) which made her yelp in pain even more. Thank God no one is around to witness her carelessness and embarrassment.



On the other scene.....

Jaekyo heads to the Practice room. As she gets inside and sees no one, she rolled her eyes in disappoinment.

"You're still the same" Jaekyo heard a flawless man's voice. She turn around and found Jay Park leaning on the wall near the door.

"Yes I am." She raised an eyebrow, Jay smiled.

"And you're still the old Stupid, vintage, antic, whatsover" Jaekyo sticks her tongue out.

Jay Park smirked then lifted his back away from the wall. He walks to Jaekyo and hung his arm over her shoulder, Then pinched Jaekyo's nose. Jaekyo tries to remove Jay's hand and she succeeded as Jay released her nose.

"Let's go" Jay said happily and lead Jaekyo to the mic.

They're doing a cover of the english song Way Back Into Love. This cover will be included in Jay's upcoming album. The album is about anything which relates to Jay Park's life. And it will be made up with Jay Park's strategy. He asked Jaekyo to do this for him but Jaekyo made a deal. She asked Jay not to reveal her identity. Since it will come up with Jay's own strategy, he thinks it will be a good way too to agree with Jaekyo's deal to make his listeners and fans more interested.



________________________________

upnext...

Jeong Jaekyo, Jay Park, 2PM, etc...