CHAPTER 1 - Director's Office

Dream Believe Love and Survive
SooJinYang Arts University

Soomin, who's wearing a thick and cottony jacket and a jogging pants, quietlty entered the University Director's Office as she saw Director Kim talking to a tall slim girl with a curly long hair wearing a pink skinny jeans and a red leather jacket over her white fitted shirt. The curly girl is standing infront of Director Kim's table. By looking at her face, by that time, she seems irritated.

Director Kim noticed Soomin, he then acknowldged her.

"Oh. Ms. Shim you're here. Please come in." Director Kim signaled Soomin to come over.

"Annyeong haseyo." Soomin greeted and bowed 90 degrees to Director Kim and bowed to the curly haired girl who just looked at her with, still, an irritated look. and again to Director Kim. You can see how modest she is. But you can also say that she is really a shy type.

"Jaekyo. This is Shim Soomin. She is also new here." The smiling Director said.

"And Soomin, this is Jeong Jaekyo." he added as he turned to Soomin.

Soomin bowed again to Jaekyo as a greeting. "Hi. Nice to..." she was about to say but was interrupted by Jaekyo.

"Can I go now?" Jaekyo faced the director ignoring Soomin.

The Director was about to answer Jaekyo when his door shut open, revealing a straight-haired girl wearing an above-the-knee skirt and colorful stripe sweat shirt matching her multi-colored knee socks. Her hands and knees on the floor. She stood up and dusted off her knees.

When she lifted her face, that was the time that Director Kim recognizes her.

"Ms. Jung! What do you think you are doing?" Director Kim frowned.

She bowed at Director Kim before answering.

"I thougt it was locked. So i used all my strength to push your door" She bluntly said motioning to the door.

Director Kim rubbed his temples.

Author's POV:
Oh my, their 1st day in the University has yet to begin. But it seems they already gave such a mark on our director, huh.

-End of POV-

There was a sudden silence. But the three girls kept on inspecting each other from head to toe.

Eyes rolling...

Deep breathing...

and up-side-down glancing...althroughout the silence.

"You three.... You may now go" Director Kim finally broke the heated athmosphere between the four of them, including him.

Jaekyo moved first and slightly bumped into Yeoshin's shoulder which made Yeoshin almost out of balance. Jaekyo continued walking without any word. As soon as Yeoshin return her gait, she made a face and tries to reach Jaekyo for confrontation but was stopped by Director Kim.

"Ms.Jung. Here is your form. Your room number is also written in there. You must read the Rules and Regulation carefully. Understood?" Director Kim gave the form.

"Ne~" Yeoshin aswered trying to read the form. But gave up when she saw how long it was. And exited the room.

Soomin who is standing still exited the room too after Yeoshin.

___________________________________
Author's Note:

This chapter is just a warm up, so please stay tuned. ^^