Chapter 4-Personality Test

Dream Believe Love and Survive

First day of school, First day of training...

 

Jaekyo and Soomin head together to their classroom while Yeoshin is still in deep slumber when.....

 

"Ya, eonni."a soft voice entered Yeoshin's ear and a light shake.

 

"mmm"Yeoshin mumbled and slowly opened her eyes to see a well-dressed Gee Ann who just woke her up.

 

"Eonni, get up. Do you want to be late in our first day of school?" Gee Ann motivating Yeoshin to get up. Yeoshin slept that much since she got tired from yesterday for searching the dorm almost the whole day, for meeting the brat in the Director's office, and the jerk who hurt her leg, indirectly kkk. After registering Gee Ann's words, she immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom.

 

"Eonni. I'll go ahead. See you in the classroom" Gee Ann shouted making sure that Yeoshin will hear her.

 

"Okay." Yeoshin answered.

 

------

 

Soomin and Jaekyo went separate ways upon reaching their classroom..

Jaekyo took one of the front seats while Soomin walks to the seat at the back. This class is dedicated to the new students/trainees of SooJinYang. Most of them doesn't know each other, but some of them are already friends even before they entered SooJinYang. Those are the students you can hear murmuring, gossiping, and the loudest among the students in that class.

 

Gee Ann entered the room right a few minutes after Jaekyo and Soomin. Being the only non-korean in class, every eyes darted on her. Most of them whispering to each other. Gee Ann was about to step back for receiving such death glares but decided to just ignore them. She searched for two empty seats. 1 for her and 1 for Yeoshin Eonni. She sat beside Soomin. Class is almost full and noisy. Yeoshin entered the class before the prof. Upon entering the room, she saw the brat girl from yesterday. She never left an eye to her while entering.And so does Jaekyo.

 

Yeoshin's POV

Aha! This girl! So we're in the same class huh. Aishh. I saw her rolled her eyes aa I passed by. What's with this kid? I think she hates the world that much.tsk. poor world.

End of POV

 

Yeoshin saw Gee Ann gestured her to sit on the chair behind her and she did.

 

While everyone is doing their own business...

"Good morning class!" The trainees stopped and all of them turned their heads to the owner of the Voice. They were shocked to see...

 

"I'm Choi Siwon. I'll be your instructor for today" Everyone is strucked by how handsome he is. But they have to control themselves, for they will be one of them soon. They will get used to it, this is just the beginning anyway, so they are sure he's not the only idol they'll meet as their mentor.

 

Siwon and Trainee's Conversation

Siwon: So this is your first day right?

Trainees: Yes~

Siwon: Before we start, everybody should do the casual self introduction first. Starting from this row up to the last.

"Annyeong haseyo. Jang Kyung Hee imnida. I'm from Chungcheongbuk-do"

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Kim Hae Rim from Gwangju"

"Ni hao. I'm Lim Nol Ja. A Korean-Chinese"

"Jeong Jae Kyo from Busan"

"Hi. I'm Jae Shin. Korean-Japanese"

skip..skip...

"Annyeong. I'm Jung Yeo Shin from Gwangju"

"Hi. I'm Gee Ann from Philippines"

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Shim Soo Min from Seoul"

everyone has introduced themselves.

"Everyone's personality seems to be very interesting" Siwon flashed a meaningful smile after identifying some hints on how these kids will meet their journey inside the university and along their way to their dreams, by just introducing themselves.

"Our activity for today is all about Personality-Determination, " Mr. Choi added.

"I'll be needing someone's help over here. Let me introduce to you our today's psycho teacher, I mean psychology expert."He laughed at his own joke while earning a glare from the person he's referring to.

"Come and join me here Bom~sshi" He looked from where she is. It's 2ne1's Park Bom. She is in charge of Psychoanalysis of the new trainees since she majored in Psychology.

 Bom and Siwon gave the trainees tones of personality questionnaires. After they're done with the tests Bom announced that the results will not be revealed. That was all she said about the tests , no other follow ups, Leaving the trainees confused, filled with questions why's that so. But both Siwon and Bom just said their goodbyes to the trainees.

The truth why the results of the personality tests will not be revealed because SooJinYang Arts would like its students, as trainees, and soon will become idols, to identify their own personality and will let them fix or correct their lapses. It is said to be the best way.

 

After 15mins break... Another idol instructor came in...It's time for Voice determination. Voice tuning. Voice lessons...

 

____________

a short chap!.

guess who is/are our voice trainor/s. ^^ Mianhae if this chappie is short and a boring one. Please wait a little more for the exciting chaps^^