Chapter 6-Shim&Shim;

Dream Believe Love and Survive

"And last but not the least, Ms... Shim???" Kyuhyun said.

Soomin walks infront, her eyes doing their best to avoid Changmin.

"Oh look Changminah~ you have the same surname as her" Kyuhyun said. He didn't mean anything than that.

"Oh. Ah. Ye-yeah" Changmin stattered but not taking away his eyes to his wife. No one noticed about this anyway.

"You may begin" Kyuhyun said to Soomin.

Soomin started with a deep breath, not because she's nervous being infront of the class, but because her husband is there...

"geudae geu bameui jageun bul bit
weiroum jitheun chagaun bam
bujileobeun yoksime
nunmureul samkhin naldo manatso

urieui sarangi sijak dweigo
geudae son majujabgo
hamkehandamyeon i sesang eoteongeosirado
gyeondyeonaeriranayaksokhagetso..."

Everyone became so silent until She successfully finished her time alotment.

"Woah~ very relaxing..." Hyorin commented.

"I agree. I was so at peace while she's singing and I guess everyone did" Ailee happily said.

"Why does this Shim have that soothing voice, while this other Shim has that eardrum-tearing scream?" Kyuhyun is referring to Soomin as the 1st Shim and the 2nd Shim is Changmin.

"Ya! you-" Chamgmin reacted when he heard Kyuhyun but stops when he saw Soomin staring at him innocently.

"This is over." Changmin said instead.

"What?!" Kyuhyun asked.

"What I mean is, the class is over." Changmin cleared.

"Ah. yeah" Kyuhyun finally agrees.

"Yeah. As a start, you guys really did a good job" Hyorin said.

"For you to know, We noted the things we have to maintain in you and at the same time the things we need to develop." Ailee added.

"And those things will be discussed by the four of us. And on our next meeting we'll work on it together with you."Kyuhyun explained.

"Yeah.Thank you. and Work hard" Changmin added.

The Power Vocals said their goodbyes and the Trainees as well.

Finally the Vocal Class has ended. The students started to do their business. Others gone outside for a snack. Others started to chat with the other students and talk about their performances awhile ago. Others are spazzing and fangirling over the Power Vocal Mentors. Others went to check their things in their corresponding lockers outside the room. One of them is Soomin. She opened her locker to get a little notebook, then she decided to check her phone in her locker.

"10 messages received???" she thought.

She opens the 1st message.

"Jagiya~

You really did a good job in the class your husband is so proud of you. XOXO

From: My Prince"

"My Prince???" She narrowed her brows upon seeing the name of Changmin. She doesn't even know when did he changed his name on her phone. She coudn't help but to smile at Changmin's words.

She opens the 2nd message

"Jagiya~

what are you doing?

From: My Prince"

3rd message


"Jagiya~

what are you doing?

From: My Prince"

the content is same with the 2nd one. kkk Changminah~ xD

4th message

"Jagi jagi yah~

Let's have a snack together

From: My Prince"

5th message

"Your next class will start 1hour from now so you still have spare time ^^

From: My Prince"

6th message

"Please jagiya~~~

From: My Prince"

7th message

"I will see you in Gate 3 jagiya~

From: My Prince"

8th message

"I hope you'll check all of my messages honey

From: My Prince"

9th message

"manhi manhi saranghae ♥

From: My Prince"

10th message

"I'm already here at Gate 3 jagiya ^^. Cant wait to see you ♥

From: My Prince"

She opened all his husband's messages.

She really can't help but to smile and blush at Changmin's cuteness.

"Aigoo~ this kid" she said.

She headed to Gate 3 as she finished reading all Changmin's messages.

Changmin choses Gate 3 because this gate is used only for VIP cars and mobiles. And since its is class hours, except Soomin's class, students are busy so no one will see them together.

It also happens that the security assigned in gate 3 is Changmin's trusted friend. So Changmin knows that he will be safe with him.

As soon as Soomin arrives in Gate 3, Changmin's car stops to fetch her.

She entered the car quickly and Changmin drove off.

"Hello beautiful." he greeted.

"Ya!" Soomin pretends to be mad.

But they both laugh after.

"I'm glad you checked you phone" Changmin said.

"I didn't" Soomin bluntly said.

"What? You did not check on you phone?" Changmin widen his eyes

"Eung~" Soomin nodded.

"B-but how did you know that i will be fetching you?" Changmin being curious continuously looking at her wife.

"Ya! keep your eyes on the road!" she reminded but teasing her husband.

Changmin pouts.

"Omo~ jagiyah~ really .... you did not read my messages?"Changmin is sad.

Soomin looked at Changmin for awhile then laughs aloud.

"Eh.Why?" Changmin turned curious on why is his Wife laughing.

"Of course I did. I was just kidding when i said I didn't" She said.

*pout pout pout* and more pouts from Changmin ^^

"You, naugthy girl" He said.

Soomin pinched Changmin's cheeck and he liked it. He missed her touch.

"I'm just a little naughty girl. But you are an evil boy. MY PRINCE" Soomin emphasized the last words making Changmin blush.

They arrived at the Cafe and had snacks. They talk about how they missed ech other and more. when they were done Changmin drops Soomin at Gate 3 and they bid their goodbyes with a sweet kiss. ♥