Chapter 5-Voice Class

Dream Believe Love and Survive
Time for Voice Class...

Hyorin, Ailee, Kyuhyun and Max Changmin entered the room.

The trainees knew that they need to control themselves because they will soon become idols too.But seems they can't. Everyone in the room fangirled and fanboyed over these Kpop's Power Vocals.

Everybody is being noisy except for:

Jaekyo who looks annoyed because of the squeal

Yeoshin who is blunt and doesn't care about what's happening

Gee Ann who is blushing and noone knows why except herself

Soomin who looks surprised seeing Changmin, but tries her best to act normal.

Everyone's being like this the whole time.

The Power Vocal Mentors introduced themselves then gave the class samples of their singing abilities after. There's no sign of disappointment but pure amusement from the trainees.

After the Mentors, they let each students to sing a song, to determine their abilities and limitations, and at the same time the classification of their voice. Whereas each trainee will be given a minimum of 30seconds and a maximum of 1minute duration in singing their chosen song.

"Who wants to go first?" Kyuhyun initiated.

"Let me" Jaekyo said and stood up confidently.

"Go on" Kyuhyun smiled excitedly and gestured his hand giving Jaekyo a signal to go infront.

Note: The trainees are now wearing their nametags.

Jaekyo starts singing

"Jago isseonna bwa kkaewotdamyeon mianhae Hal mari isseotdeon geon anya Na ni moksoriga deutgo sipeoseo Ara ireom andoen dangeol urin imi kkeutnatdan geol Geuraedo jamsiman aju jamsiman ireoke isseojullae..."

the whole class was so quiet as Jaekyo exactly consumed the 1-minute duration. Her co-trainees were so amazed with her voice.

"Woah Wondergirls' Girlfriend. Thank you Jeong Jaekyo." Hyorin started.

"She has a very impressive voice" Ailee commented turning her head to the other three power vocals.

"Ye. and the song really suits her. Her delivery of lyrics is clear" Hyorin added.

"Are you saying that she can join as a new member of Wondergirls?" Kyuhyun joked to Hyorin.

"Ya ya. Don't be so bias. We only had the first one. and we'll still having the rest."Changmin interrupted Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun, Ailee and Hyorin including the students laugh at Changmin's action.

"Changminah~ why are you being like this?" Kyuhyun continues to laugh.

"Ye ye ye. let's proceed to the next one." Changmin said earning chuckles from Ailee, Hyorin and the trainees.

Every trainees follow and earn comments and suggestions from the Power vocals.

Autor's Note: Changmin is very familiar with two of the trainees in this room.

One is Yeo Shin, the clumsy sister of his Yunho hyung, and his lovely and sweet wife, Soo Min.

Yeo Shin and Soo Min haven't met each other before. Yeo Shin knew Changmin has a secret wife, but doesn't know who. Same with Soo Min and the majority in this class doesn't know that YeoShin is the sister of U-know Yunho. ----

Almost half of the trainees already showed their singing abilities. Changmin picks YeoShin to be the next one to go in front when he noticed she doesn't paying attention to the class.

"Ms. Jung Yeo Shin. You're next" Changmin called her with his teasing facial expression making YeoShin startle.

"Me?...alright" YeoShin confirmed but automaticaly agreed.

YeoShin starts singing...

"Sasireun naega motdwaesseo Naega jeongmal nappeun nomiya Namja dabji mothaesseo na Ijewaseo ireoneun naya babe Meongcheongi gata jeongmal geobjaengi gata Sarang handan mal hanmadi mothaesseo Ni sarangeul ijen al geot gateunde Naege doraoneun mal..."

YeoShin ended her little show with a "Done." facing Kyuhyun and Changmin who are smiling like idiots.

"Oh ho! Thank you YeoShin~sshi" Changmin holding his laugh.

YeoShin rolled her eyes to these two evil maknae. She knew they were teasing her after she sang her ex boyfriend's song.

Since Changmin and Kyuhyun are groupmate and lablemate of his brother, they know almost everthing about her.

"Why do I even sang that?! Giving these two a chance to tease me all the way. Aish!!~" YeoShin said under her breath while walking to her seat.

"She can actually sing that? whoah!" Hyorin commented.

"Yeah It's BAP's It's All Lies. I love that song." Ailee said with a big smile.

"You're right. She sang it with full of emotions" Changmin still teasing YeoShin with that comment.

"She really felt the s..." Kyu said but did not continue when she saw YeoShin's annoyed face. With that, he then showed thumbs up to her instead.

"Great Job!" Ailee added.

"Oh next. The girl with braces and specks" Hyorin referring to the girl beside Yeo Shin.

Yeo Shin looks behind her to see Gee Ann who blankly staring at....Kyuhyun???ㅋ

"Ya!" Yeo Shin calmly said trying to call out Gee Ann's attention but failed to do so.

"Ya!" she repeated with a light tap on Gee Ann's desk and she succeded, this time.

"You're next." Yeo Shin added.

Everyone noticed the previous acts except for the two Maknae infront who were busy with each other until everyone laughs. Good thing Kyuhyun was clueless. Lucky you, Gee Ann. ^^

Gee Ann, then, walks infront with a pink tint on her cheeks.

"oh. Gee Ann-sshi. What's your nationality?" Changmin asked when he noticed Gee Ann to be a non-korean.and also basing on her name.

"Hello. I am a Filipino" she answered in Korean and bowed.

"Woah! So it's really true that this class is full of international trainees." Changmin said in awe.

"You just noticed it? When there are only two trainees left?" Kyuhyun jokes on Changmin's delayed acknowledgement.

"Ha~ You stop with that. I was just thinking about the foods I'm going to share with you after this, making me not to notice about that. And now i'm not gonna share it to you anymore." Changmin warns Kyuhyun.

"Oh. no. I'm sorry okay?" Kyuhyun apologized wanting Changmin to share his foid to him.

Hyorin and Ailee chuckled at how cute they are and as they witness these two's love for foods.

After Kyu-Min's love quarrel, they finally let Gee Ann to start.
"ddokbaro hae neon jeonmal Bad boy sarangbodan hogishimbbun geu dongan nan neo ddaeme ggambbak sogaseo neomeogangeoya neon jaemiobseo maeneo obseo neon Devil Devil neon neon ne haendeupon sumanheun namjan han geuljaman bakkun yeoja nae koggaji yeokgyeoun Perfume nugu geonji seolmyeonghaebwa neon na mollae nugul mannaneun ggeumjjikhan geu beoreut mot gochyeotni dwieo bwado sonbadak aningeol You better run run run run run deoneun mot bwa geodeocha jullae You better run run run run run nal butjabado gwanshim ggeodullae Hey deo meotjin naega dweneun nal gapajugesseo itji ma You better run run run run run ddak geollyeoseo yagollyeosseo Run Devil Devil Run Run" Gee Ann finished with a bow.

"Are you sure you aren't Korean?" Changmin asked.

"Haha.Yes" Gee Ann answered.

"You delivered the lyrics clearly." Hyorin praised her.

"It's one of my favorite song actually. Maybe I had enough time to master the pronunciation" Gee Ann said politely.

"Hey. Kyu, Why are being quiet this time? Say something." Changmin started it again.

"Oh. nothing. I....."

"I....I'm just thinking about the food" Kyuhyun used it as an excuse then everybody laughs.

"Don't worry, I will share it to you." Chamgmin taps Kyu's shoulder for assurance.

"Back to her." Kyuhyun carelessly pointed at Gee Ann.

"Ye she sang it clearly" Kyuhyun agrees to Hyorin.

"Being an international trainee/idol isn't that easy at all. But in Gee Ann-sshi's case, I think she can take it easy and at the same time seriously"Ailee cleverly said.

"Thank you Ms. Gee Ann" The power vocal said.

And the last one to perform is SooMin.

"And last but not the least, Ms... Shim...?" Kyuhyun called out.


__________________________________ So Ailee and Hyorin were the one to give serious comments, while the boys were just to ruin everything. xD

Its SooMin's turn. What will happen??? ^^