Chapter 3 - Friends

Dream Believe Love and Survive

Practice Room...

Jaekyo sings her part... [audio]

"Hyung!!! It's.... It's... It's Jaebeom hyung!!!" Chansung, who is shocked tugs Taecyeon's sleeves making the latter peek at where Chansung is looking.

Taecyeon widen his eyes upon seeing their former leader... "And that's..." he said as he saw the familiar girl.

"Jaekyo!!!" Wooyoung blurted making Chansung and Taecyeon startle for his sudden appearance.

"Sorry" Wooyoung apologized as he earned a glare from Taecyeon.

"Are they still together? As I heard from the netizen..." Chansung wasn't able to finish his sentence as...

"There they are!!!" a girl shouted..

"2PM oppa!"

Sasaeng fans!!!!

The three beastly idols looked at each other in horror then...

"RUN!!!" Taecyeon directed.

"How could those sasaeng enter SooJinYang?" Chansung asked while running.

"Maybe the security fanboyed at Nichkhun, Junho and Junsu. That's why they forgot their job" Wooyoung said then laughs.

---

back to practice room...

Jaekyo and Jay noticed the noise from the outside. Jay rushed to the door to look what's happening.

"What's going on?" Jaekyo calmly followed Jay outside.

"I think a group of fangirls crashed SooJinYang's entrance" A soothing female voice is heard making Jaekyo and Jay look at the owner of the voice. and they found Soomin who blinks innocently at what she just saw -> Jaekyo with Park Jaebeom.

"Oh. I guess they're looking for me" Jay laughed and came closer to Jaekyo and interrupted by his phone. He picked his phone up from his pocket to see who's the caller. He didn't answered the call, instead, he put it back to his pocket.

"IQ, i think I have to go. Manager-hyung is dying to see me right now." He cutely pouts at Jaekyo.

She stares at him bluntly and said "Go. before your manager dies" she rolled her eyes.

"Don't forget our next practice" He wispered to Jaekyo who just nod.

"Bye" He waved at Jaekyo and Soomin.

Jaekyo didn't gestured to respond while Soomin bowed.

Soomin's POV
Is Jaebeom sshi the lucky person who made Jaekyo smile? They god look together. They aren't afraid of showing other people that they are together. *Sigh* Hope Changmin and I could do the same. *face fell*
End of POV

They stood for a while to their places then Soomin decided to break the silence.

"Do you want to eat?"She sweetly asked Jaekyo but afraid that she might get rejected.

As expected, she did not get any response from Jaekyo.

after a few seconds....

"I'm hungry. Let's go" Jaekyo said in bored tone, turned her back and walked to the canteen's direction. Soomin can't hide her smile and followed Jaekyo. Jaekyo noticed that Soomin is troubled following her from behind. She rolled her eyes and slowed down, so Soomin could catch her pace up.

They eat together as they reached the Canteen. Though they talked less, they felt getting close to each other.

Few minutes later....

"Jaekie~ah!!!!!!!"a guy who's out of his breath shouted and rushed to their table.

"Wooyoung oppa" Jaekyo said in surprise

"W-what are you doing here?" Jaekyo asked, confused.

"Jinyoung-sshi asked us to come over" A sweaty Taecyeon said, walks to their direction. And rest of 2PM came in. They're looking tired and sweaty all over.

"Are you the reason of the ruckus a while ago?" Jaekyo raised her brow.

"Don't mention it" Junho said as he sat down and picked a fries from Jaekyo's tray.

"Ya!!! That's mine!! Get your own!!!" Jaekyo yelled at the now scared Junho.

"Jaekie, we saw you earlier in the practice room with..." Chansung said but Taecyeon on the Left and Wooyoung on the right elbowed him.

"Argh. What was that for?" The maknae frowned at his hyungs.

Jaekyo didn't react, like she didn't care anyway. Thank God the other members didn't notice the weird acts of Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Chansung, because they're busy attacking Jaekyo's food.

Soomin just blink at them. She's a fan of this beastly group and now they're right in front of her eyes.

"Remember to stay away from the guys especially that Nichkhun" Changmin's voice suddenly replayed in her mind.

Soomin was cut from her thoughts of her husband when someone speaks up to her.

"Hi. Are you a friend of our Jaekie?" He said trying to be sweet.

"Y..o..ahm" Soomin supposed to say yes but not sure if Jaekyo thinks the same.

"Ya! Stop that Jun.K! Don't try to be cute.!!tsk!" Jaekyo harshly said.

"Ya! How could you call me at my name without even adding oppa. You brat!" Jun.K pretending to be angry.

All of them including Soomin laughed except Jaekyo who just rolled her eyes.

"What's your name?" The thailander said.

"I-I'm Shim Soomin?" She blushed.

"Oh. That's a cute name. How are you related to..."Nickhun was interrupted by Taecyeon's voice.

"Kids Jinyoung~sshi need us now" Taecyeon showing the text message of Jinyoung Park on his phone.

Soomin almost fainted when she knew what was Nickhun about to ask. She sighed in relief when interrupted by Taecyeon. She secretely fangirl-ed over them when again, Changmin's voice popped in her mind. Her happy face fell down.

2PM said their goodbyes to Jaekyo and Soomin.

----

after Yeoshin almost consumed the whole day finding the dorm, she finally found her room. She saw the room number 16 and there she read the two names posted on the door. Obviously, her name is one of those. She knocked then someone opens the door. She is her roommate for sure. She doesn't look like korean but she is sure an asian.

"Omo!!! how will I talk to her?. What if she doesn't know how to speak korean? My English is not good too." Yeoshin said in her mind.

"Annyeong haseyo" she greeted Yeoshin with a smile.

Yeoshin stood still almost in shock then sighed in relief.

"Hi. I'm Jung Yeoshin. I think I just headed to the right room, am I?" Yeoshin said in Korean.

"Yes. Come in. I'm Gee Ann. I'm your roommate" she cheerfully said as she helped Yeoshin with her things.

She is about 2 inches taller than Yeoshin.

"You aren't Korean, right?" Yeoshin being straight to the point.

"I'm Filipino" Gee Ann proudly said.

"Thank God you can speak Korean" Yeoshin said without showing any emotion.

"I studied the language since I'm a kpop fan. Until I decided to take auditions and luckily I got the chance to be one." she smiled making herself comfortable to her new roommate.

Yeoshin who is settling her things nods at Gee Ann then...

"Aaaaahhhh!!!!!!" Yeoshin with terrified facial expression jumps onto Gee Ann's bed.

Gee Ann looked at Yeoshin, confused and asked "What happened?"

"There's a cockroach!!!" Yeoshin still scared pointing at her bed.

Gee Ann stood up in her bed and cautiously checked on Yeoshin's bed. Yeoshin quickly held Gee Ann's pillow and curled up using the pillow as her guard in case the cockcroach will attack her.

Gee Ann smiled and said "There's no cockcroach"

"There is" Yeoshin insisted.

"Nooo!!!" As Yeoshin saw Gee Ann walked to her bed, and she curled even more.

"There's no cockroach, just this one.." Gee Ann picked something on Yeoshin's bed and brought it Yeoshin. Yeoshin slowly peeked from the pillow. When she saw the thing on Gee Ann's hand she sighed and gently put the pillow down.

Gee Ann gave that thing on Yeoshin and smiled.

"What does that mean?" the Filipino girl pointed at the thing which is now in Yeoshin's hand.

It is more likely a keychain, and the word on it is written in Chinese.

"I don't know either. I got this earlier when I was searching for this dorm" Yeoshin shrugged.

Yeoshin inspected the keychain. She tries to read it but she gave up remembering it was written in a language that she didn't know.

"By the way. Forgive me for not asking this before. How old are you?" Gee Ann shyly scratched the side of her neck.

"I guess you are younger than me." she added.

"I bet I'm an Eonni to you. I'll understand if you'll say you thought I am like that because of my actions. I'm 24. Forgive me for my childish acts, by the way." Yeoshin seriously explained.

*Silence*

Yeoshin looked at Gee Ann and found her in amused expression. She noticed Yeoshin looking at her so she brought back to the normal state and said "Seriously?"

"Yes. and you?" Yeoshin asked.

"I'm 22. So you're my Eonni." Gee Ann giggles.

It seems the two of them is now comfortable with each other.



__________________________________________
UP NEXT: First day of Training