SEVEN

About This Woman

Thank you for the new Subscribers:

Poohbearlou

Corea18amen

Nmb123

 

 

 

I call you up whenever things go wrong.
You're always there. You are my shoulder to cry on.
I can't believe it took me quite so long.
To take the forbidden step
Is this something that I might regret?

(come on, come on)
Nothing ventured nothing gained.
(you are the one)
A lonely heart that can't be tamed.
(come on, come on)
I'm hoping that you feel the same.
This is something that I can't forget.

I thought that we would just be friends.
Things will never be the same again.
It's just the beginning it's not the end.
Things will never be the same again.
It's not a secret anymore.
Now we've opened up the door.
Starting tonight and from now on.
We'll never, never be the same again.
Never be the same again.

Now I know that we were close before.
I'm glad I realized I need you so much more.
And I don't care what everyone will say.
It's about you and me.
And we'll never be the same again.

 

 

Never Be The Same Again - Melanie C

 

 

 


 

 

Amber went quiet after Dara’s confession about her first love. She was glad, of course, that Dara is now comfortable opening up with her past. But she regrets hearing those things coming from her. Like a ghost from the past that you wanted to bury for the rest of your life that’s how she feels. Now she knows she can’t do anything about it because it was Dara’s past not hers.

 

Dara took noticed of Amber’s sudden quietness and she feels a little awkward about her sudden confession. She wants to know what Amber thinks about it because it was her first time to open up with somebody. “Are you okay, Amber?... Mmmmm.… Is there something wrong? You’ve been silent after I told you about my past.” Dara asked. She really wanted to know what bothers Amber.

 

“You could ask me anything you want to know okay? I’ll be much more comfortable if you share with me what you think it. What are friends are for right?” Dara added.

 

 

But suddenly with the last statement, when she mentioned the word “FRIENDS” Amber stepped on the break really hard that they almost hit the fiber glass windshield in front of them. Luckily, they are wearing their seatbelt that night because they might visit a plastic surgeon after that.

 

Amber ticked off with what Dara told her about being friends. The word echoed in her mind like a nightmare coming true. She knows exactly she wants more than that, more than anything in the world. If she could only ask her directly without thinking of the consequences afterwards.

 

After Amber stepped on the break she pulled the hand break so hard then she went outside the car leaving a dumbstruck Dara inside. Amber is trying to calm herself so she walks further without looking back at her. She knows it’s not a win-win situation for her that it might taint her friendship with Dara if she tells her everything now. But she knows she can’t contain it anymore. All her emotions are on the boiling point that she may burst anytime and regret everything in the end if she doesn’t control herself.  

 

Dara opened her side of the door. She also went out and slammed the door really hard. She’s now so pissed with Amber’s mood swing so she went to Amber where she was walking few meters ahead from her. “Yaaahh!!!!.... What the heck was that all about? Have you lost your mind? I almost slammed my face on your car’s windshield! Are you trying to kill me b*tch? What’s with the sudden mood swing are you on a period or something?” Dara can’t control her growing anger on Amber. She definitely can’t understand what’s exactly happening to her.

 

“Just please don’t ask. I know you don’t want to know it either. Just let me clear my mind for a minute okay and I’ll be fine after that,” Amber is still walking further away like she’s suffocating if she’s near Dara.

 

“Whhaaatt!? What are you saying that I don’t want to know? Oh! Please do enlighten me because I bet, I really wanted to know. So you’ll stop this weird aura you’re giving me. This is so unlike you,” Dara is still trying to control her patience really hard on Amber because anytime she might lose it.

 

“No! Not now Dara. I think it’s not the right time,” Amber told her.

 

“Oh! the ‘right time’ my , I want to know now!….. I need to know NOW! Not tomorrow. Not next month. Not next year, but NOW!!!! As in right NOW! So save your lame bull crap excuses out of me cause I will assure you, we will stay here all night until you tell me what the ing hell is your problem. Don’t you dare me because you know out of all people exactly what I’m capable of and I can beat the crap out of you,” Dara is now with her threatening tone.

 

“You really want to know, huh? What the heck my problem really is?” Amber is on the verge of crying and exploding her heart out. “I’m in love with a woman…….” Amber paused before she continued, “I always knew something is different about me that I’ve tried to suppress it by dating men but it always fails. In the end, I was never interested with any of them. I thought I was just a bit biual, maybe just maybe, I’m still attracted to both gender. But when I met her it hit me, I’m in love with the same and not the opposite like society agrees. I tried Dara, I tried to stay away from her. I’m scared that she might judge me and I don’t want to add her with the people who scrutinize my gender preference. It’s so hard for me to control all this emotions, now do you understand?” Amber explodes to Dara in a high pitch tone.

 

“My God is that all it? Then freaking tell her …. Are you just going to wait in vain right there and just wait for your epic love for her to blossom without you making a move? Then expect that it’ll just take you. Well you’re really hallucinating, if that’s the case, that’s not how it works. If you do like the person then tell her. If you’re scared because you don’t want to know what her answer could be in the end, don’t you think your just being a coward and not a self righteous bastard like you think. Have some spine dimwit. Whatever her decision would be after you confessed to her. You have no choice but to accept and deal with it” Dara trying to dig some sense out of her.

 

 

“Yeah right… You can say that because you are not in my position,” Amber laughing to herself like she had totally lost it.

 

“Cut the chase damn it and just ing tell her,” Dara losing her last patience.

 

“I’m talking to her now!!! Now do you get it why I’m this hesitant to tell you?” Amber saw the sudden shock on Dara’s face and it pains hers.

 

“Me??........” Dara pointing her finger at herself. “Really?... Did I just get punked? Where is the camera?.... Hey you guys you can all come out now” Dara shouting no one in particular.

                                                      

“Now you don’t believe it? Great!!!… Just great….” Amber shook her head in disbelief.

 

“So it’s true? You’re telling me that this is all not a joke?” Dara asked her with a don’t-you-dare--with-me face.

 

But before Amber can retaliate, Dara cut her again to ask another question. “So when did it all start? This… all of this…” Dara pointing her finger back and forth to herself and to Amber.

 

“Since I studied and met you in New York,” Amber told her with her head low.

 

“Ooooohh!!!!... So it’s been that long,” Dara trying to remember every hint there was that she haven’t notice before. “That’s why you never contact me for two years because you’ve been trying to forget me by avoiding me?” Dara ask Amber.

 

Amber just nod to Dara. She was ashamed for her act before because she doesn’t have the strength to face her then.

 

“Okay….” Dara now understand a little of what’s happening. “So now what?.... What do you want to do?....” Dara asked her again.

 

“I don’t know, I still don’t know” Amber answered Dara Truthfully.

 

“Wahahahaha…. Wahahaha…” Dara is now laughing so hard at Amber like she’s totally losing her sanity. “Correct me here. You just told me earlier and confessed in front of my face that you’re in love with me, but still you don’t know what is your next move?.... My good lord, Amber, did your mother drop you on floor when you’re still a baby? I think some of your healthy brain cells died long ago” Dara mocking Amber.

 

“Do you seriously think that I’m also a judgmental b*tch like most of the people? We live in the twenty first century now and I don’t think it’s not that a big issue anymore. I don’t have any problem with your ual preference, okay. Like to myself I’m open-minded when it comes to those things and there is nothing to be ashamed of,” Dara assuring her.

 

Do you really like me?” Dara asked her again.

 

“I do like you, A LOT,” Amber told her while she’s looking at her intently.

 

“Well I don’t have a boyfriend for almost 3 years now. I also wonder if I’ve grown into a man hater or not. I find most men stupid and self absorbed. So I think it’s time to try new things. What I’m trying to say is…. Okay let’s start to date each other, just go with the flow and just wait where it might lead us,” Dara told Amber.

 

But Amber kinda went deaf and it doesn’t register to her logical mind what Dara just told her “Whaaaattt???....  (………………...)” that’s the only word that Amber can muster with her mind.

 

“Here we go again with your cuckoo brain. I said we should start dating now. But don’t expect too much from me, okay? Like if you want me to be cheesy or something cause it’s not my forte. This will be like a test run for us. If it works then will make it exclusive, but if it doesn’t we have to end it without affecting our friendship with each other. Is that a deal?” Dara extending her right hand to Amber but Amber hugged her so tight that she can almost barely breathe.

 

“Are you trying to kill me again?” Dara tries to wiggle-out from Amber’s tight embrace.

 

“I’m sorry. I just got excited. Sorry about also the break incident I didn’t mean to almost kill you,” Amber apologized to Dara but still have a wide plastered smile in her face.

 

“Whatever! Let’s go home, I have an early meeting at the YG building tomorrow about the look for my new branch here in Korea and I’ll be also styling up Psy and those Bigbang boys. After that you owe me a dinner date, arrasso?” Dara told Amber.

 

“Oh! Okay yes ma’am. So let’s go now,” Amber grabbed Dara’s hands and they walk hand in hand while their heading back to the car, like nothing happened earlier.

 

When they got home they immediately clean their self up. So they can sleep already cause there schedule for tomorrow is jam-pack.

 

 

 

 

Dara woke up early so she can be at the YG building before 8am. Amber also woke up early so she can dropped Dara on YG before she goes to her office and finished all her deadlines today.

 

Dara wear a simple mini dress. She topped it with a long coat so she looked very sophisticated and she just paired it with a peep toe heels.

 

[so guys what do you think about this new outfit  on Dara? (^o^) ]

 

She walks directly to the conference room. She needs to approve some of the proposals for the design of her shop that it took most of her time. After that she went to one the makeup room inside the YG building to style-up Psy before he goes to a morning talk show on T.V which he will be the guest. After that she went to the dance studio to meet the Bigbang boys, so they can talk about their photo shoot of her clothing line also so they can discuss about the concept of their next album and live performances. She will be making them new designs for their album and before there concert tour starts.

 

 

The Bigbang boys were all practicing their dance performance for their new album when Dara went inside. She saw them dancing gracefully and into the tune like it’s a very natural thing for them to do. She was amazed a little bit to them because she thought they are just some talentless bunch of self-absorbed dudes. But now they prove her wrong.

 

She went her gaze to Top and she was a bit taken aback when she saw him with oh-so-hot vibe coming out from him that adds with his unique rhythm to the dance step. She was captivated with his charm and she felt something that she hasn’t felt before for the longest time. But she can’t pinpoint what it is. When the music stops that’s when all the boys took notice of her standing on the side of the dance studio. That’s when also Dara snap back to reality, what really her intention by meeting them.

 

“Good afternoon boys, may I have a moment with all of you? It’s about your outfits and the photo shoots,” Dara told all of them.

 

But they just all went stiff when they saw her, because this is the first time again after the incident when they try to snoop around on her back that they saw the shocking scene of the century. They all just bow at her and nod except for Seungri who they can definitely say who has the thick face of them all.

 

 

“Good afternoon to you too, noona. By the way, I’m Seungri the cutest maknae of them all,” he extends his right hand to Dara to make a hand shake but when Dara gave her hand. Seungri also use his other hand so his now holding Dara’s hand using both of his hand.

 

“Noona I’m so glad that you could visit us in this time of the day. Now I feel energized because you’re in front of me. Let’s sit here so we can talk comfortably,” He then gestured Dara to sit on the couches while he puts his other hand on Dara’s shoulder and still holding Dara’s right hand.

 

Taeyang just slap his forehead because Seungri is on his moves again, “Oh! Brother, can someone stop him?” Taeyang asked GD, but GD can’t react to him cause he really wanted now to incinerate Seungri alive.  

 

 

(“You just wait you rat I’ll kill you before this day ends,”) GD starting a plan on his head how to torture Seungri.

 

 

“Hyung when did they start to become that close? I don’t want to lose on that rat,” Daesung whining to Taeyang and GD cause Seungri is getting his way on Dara.

 

 

 

“You can sit here noona,” Seungri pointing the couch beside him.

 

 

“Thank you Seungri-ah,” Dara told Seungri even though she’s feeling a little awkward. But before Dara can sit on the couch Top opened his mouth and said something to Seungri that all of them heard.

 

 

“Seungri-ah I think Ms. Park can sit down on her own without you resting your hand on her shoulder and holding the other hand too,” Top said firmly that Seungri just pouted and let go off Dara’s hand and shoulder. But when he was about to sit next to Dara Top opened his mouth again. “And I’ll be sitting beside Ms. Park because I need to discuss to her my ideas for the costumes for our album cover. So you can just sit on the other chair next to it,” Top said with his emotionless face while he sat beside Dara, but his heart now is on a double speed. (“Did I just say that? But I still don’t have any idea for the concept, Great job Top….. You just put yourself in this mess. But I cannot just stand here and do nothing while that rat is doing his moves on her”) Top is having battle on his mind but really trying not to be affected of Dara’s presence.

 

All the other boys can’t contain there laughter towards Seungri because all of his plans was being ambushed by Top. “Serves you right, you rat!” GD told him, and they all whacked Seungri’s head before they sat down. “Ouch Hyung’s! What did I do this time? I was just being a gentleman to Dara noona, right noona?” Seungri said, while his sulking on the corner because his plan didn’t work.

 

After a little introduction again they bickered in front of Dara like they are just bunch of grade school students who wants to have the attention of their favorite teacher. Dara, on the other hand, was getting self-conscious because her shoulder is brushing near Top’s arms when they were looking at some photos in her tablet. (“My God! What is happening to me? When did I become did self-conscious… but seriously did I wore the right outfit today? Cause I really feel they are all gawking at me, especially this guy beside me. Is he not attracted to me? Like he isn't interested with my presence...”) Dara is now really distracted with Top’s presence and it seriously bothers her.  

 

Their conversation went well and they mix all their ideas about the concept that they want for their next album. Dara getting all of their measurements and jot it on her tablet. But when it’s Top turn to be measure, her heart starts to beat erratically and she feels she’s going to faint because of the hotness she’s feeling right now. So she took off her coat hopefully that it might lessen her uneasiness.

 

 

Top is sweating profusely when Dara took off her coat, (“Oh! Good lord, am I a sinner in my past life so your making me suffer like this? Please just let my little junior behave until this all ends. Don’t try to awake him please not now. My pants is so tight and it would definitely be obvious that everyone might notice. So please, God have mercy. Give me more strength.”) Top praying to his self so he can’t see Dara’s nice y legs and cute bum because it’s definitely his biggest weakness.

 

 

Dara notice Top while she’s getting his measurements because he looks like in pain or something “Are you okay Top-sshi?” Dara ask him but he just nod without looking at her. (“This guy is really weird, why he can’t even look at me just to tell me his okay. Is there something wrong with my face?”) Dara thought with Top’s bizarre actions.

 

 

Dara finished taking all of their measurements and their discussion about the concept. She’s fixing her things now, when suddenly her phone rings she saw on the flash of screen that it was Amber “Yes?... So where are we going later?... French food would be good… Oh I’ll just go there by myself don’t bother picking me up…. Don’t worry, I’m sure about it. Just give the exact location then I’ll just take a cab… Wait I’ll just get a paper, so I can jot it down okay go. It’s in Chungdam-dong Gangnam-gu, Seoul and the name of the restaurant is Palais de Gaumont… Okay! See you later bye.” Dara now end the call without her noticing that the sneaky rat is behind her listening her conversation with Amber.

 

 

(“Gotcha!”) Seungri told to himself while drawing a mischievous smile on his face, because he now has a brilliant idea in mind.

 

 

Dara now bid her goodbye to the boys because she has a dinner date with Amber after that.  

 

 

 

After Dara got out Seungri now told them what he heard earlier about Dara’s conversation with Amber, “Ehem hyung’s listen up I have an important announcement to all of you that I really know you will be all interested,” Seungri proudly told them.

 

“What is it now rat?” GD asks him irritatingly.

 

“Well this information is not for free so what am I going to get in return?” Seungri trying to have a good deal with them.

 

“And why would we believe you in the first place,” Daesung is so skeptic with Seungri’s evil smile.

 

“You all have to believe me cause you have no choice either cause my scoop is about Dara noona,” Seungri proudly told them.

 

“What about her rat?” Top now suddenly butted in to the conversation when he heard Dara’s name.

 

“Yeah were now listening so spit it out!” Youngbae interjects.

 

“I know where place is she going tonight. She’s going to have dinner date with Amber noona, but I won’t tell where is it. If I don’t get a good prize for it, are you all in?” Seungri making he’s infamous evil smirk.

 

“Okay I’m in” Top said to Seungri without looking any of the other boys.

 

“Hyung! do we really have to believe this rat?” GD trying to ask Top but as he sees him now, Top has this determined face. He’s now sure that his hyung is also smitten by Dara’s charm. “Okay we’re all in,” GD said.

 

“Good! Now what we have to do is follow Dara noona. They will be going to this French restaurant in Chungdam-dong Gangnam-gu here in Seoul, the restaurant’s name is Palais de Gaumont” Seungri spilling all the beans. “Were going to call this plan, the sabotage Dara noona’s dinner date plan” Seungri said while rubbing both of his hand and doing an evil lunatic laugh.

 

 

All the boys got change and now ready to follow Dara on the restaurant where she will be meeting Amber so they can proceed with their plan.

 

 

 

 

written by Ashkji