TWO

About This Woman

Guys! Thank you all for subscribing and commenting to my very first fanfic!

secretseven

riskakikukeko

xara10

daramaegon

jaeminkim - here it is!!! :)

i_CupCake

sieann

mye007

 

I also write my own fashion blog so feel free to visit I just updated it thank you!

Here's the link: http://glamnotdumb.blogspot.com/

 

about this woman

image credit: cesspadilla

 

 

Amber was so excited to see Dara that she can’t even contain what she feels right now like she has tons of butterflies in her stomach and she have this weird plastered smile on her face that she can’t remove because she still can’t believe that she is going to see Dara after two years.

 

Two years after trying to convince herself that she can’t be in love with Dara and she is still confused with her own gender preference that is why she didn’t contact her that long cause she don’t want to jeopardize her feelings and her friendship with her. That time she is still in denial with what she’s going through it was a self battle whether to entertain what she really feels or just let it go and start a new life in Korea.

 

So she let her mind decide that she needs to forget about what her heart feels and try to be a regular woman like most society would want to. She tried to embrace the thought of dating men here in Korea but every date ends miserably cause to her she doesn't find anything interesting about men so before it progress, the date starts to get lame and awkward and at the end of it the best solution would be, is just to go home and never try to contact each other ever.

 

Now she knew the answer after she met Dara in New York. Her heart already knows and now her mind also agrees with it. She’s not an ordinary woman who falls in love with the opposite but she is in love with the same and that girls name is Dara Park.

 

She parked her car and walk briskly inside the airport looking for the girl that she is dying to see all this years. She looked from left to right and all the people who are inside the airport but she is nowhere to be found she thought, “Where the heck is she?”

 

Dara went to the ladies room and prep herself up because she feels like her hair is sticking out everywhere after her long flight that took more than 16 hours just to get in Korea, she doesn’t have enough sleep on the plane plus the jetlag is now getting into her system. So she feels so tired and looks like a zombie because of her dark circles on her eyes.  

 

After fixing up herself. She went outside and saw a short haired blond girl sticking out her head everywhere like she’s looking for someone. Dara knew it was her so she went striding with her nice walk like a supermodel to where the girl is standing and approach her.

 

“Excuse me miss but are you looking for someone named Dara?” she asked in a very playful tone. Right on the spot Amber spinned around to look at the girl who did just ask her.

 

“DAAAaaaaarrrrraaaa!!! You little B*tch!” she exclaimed loudly that many people look at their side with an alarmed look.

 

They both laugh and hug each other tight.

 

“Where have you been I was looking all over for you? Why didn’t you inform me earlier that you were coming back in Korea so I can pick you up earlier? What made you decide to visit here anyways? Is there a problem in New York?” Amber threw tons of questions in Dara’s face in just a second.

 

“Hold your horses, Love. Will get to that I will tell you all of it, I promise. But for now give me a good breakfast and a nice big comfy bed cause I’m really exhausted from the long flight and besides haven’t you miss me?” Dara exclaimed.

 

“Of course I do, I did miss you a lot I was just busy with work and stuff,” as she try to smoke her way out of the topic.

 

“But hey did you just called me Love?” Amber asked Dara with her heart skip a bit by the word Love and a hidden smile came along afterwards.

 

“Yes I did, Love. Because I have to remind myself that I love you because from now on you’re going to be my new tour guide, slash body guard, slash baby sitter, slash google map and slash whatever goes into my mind next and that would be from the whole time that I will be staying here in Korea. So you cannot disagree with it ‘cause you have no choice but to be my assistant and besides what are friends are for kekekeke…” Dara told her with a mischievous smile on her face like she always gets what she wants.

 

“Ooohhh!!! Should I get my lawyer now and have a restraining order against you?” They both laugh at this while walking outside the airport.

 

“Oh no! You didn’t,” while clutching her chest and pinching her nose up like she was really hurt from what she said.

 

“For now just give me a big nice American breakfast. Starbucks would be good. No introduction of Korean food yet. I’m still not ready for it but I’ll get to that just give me a week, maybe I’m ready by then,” Dara said still being playful to her.

 

Dara is always in a good mood and not stiff around Amber. She feels that she can be her old playful self before she became a successful fashion designer in New York. Most of the time, she’s with her business-like tone with other people around her. Especially in the type of business she’s in, she needs to know everyone and mingle with her associates. She always has everything calculated and right on track with her goals.

 

She never had many friends cause she was very focus with her studies back then. She’s also the kind of person that you can talk to with everything under the sun as long as the topic did make sense with her. At the end of the day, she only picks who she needs to be friends with and not all people that get pass her.

 

They got into the near coffee shop within fifteen minutes, when Dara first step inside all the crew guys were awestruck and dazed with her beauty and it irritated Amber for a second cause they are all obvious doing the stupid stare. But knowing Dara she’s oblivious with what’s happening around her cause she’s so concentrated in looking at the menu board above her.

 

So when she is about to order all of the crew guys hurdle up in the cashier so they can have the opportunity to look at her face closer and listen to her voice intently. She ordered a big American breakfast, sugar free blueberry cheesecake and a tall mocha frappe then she turn her head to Amber to ask what she likes to order but Amber looking intently to the guys who were ogling at Dara from head to foot.

 

“Hey!” she finger-snap Amber in front of her face because she’s just staring into something. And from the looks on her face she looks like she’s going to kill a person. Then Amber got out from her trance and told one crew,

 

"Do you have a D*ck on a platter?” she mentioned it without looking anywhere but intently looking on their faces. 

 

Then Dara suddenly engaged herself in the conversation that Amber lead on.

 

“Yeah about that do you have a d*ck on a platter or a baked*ck? Like another version of a bakemac... Because I’ve been dyyyyyyying to try it out. I’m very curious what it taste like ‘cause they say d*ck is your specialty around here.” she said enthusiastically.

 

And the guys had a wide shock on their faces that they don’t know how to answer Dara’s question. But Amber just redeemed herself and said that she and her friend was just joking and she’ll just order what Dara ordered. Dara then handed her credit card in front of the man’s face Amber was also shock with Dara’s sudden intrusion.

 

“Oooh! We do?” She asked looking at Amber and then back to the guy in front of the cashier.

 

“Yes!!.. Yes!!.. We’re just kidding,” while chuckling a bit, then she turn around and look for a nice spot to sit in.

 

All the guys scattered in a second and back to their places. It’s like they’ve been poured with ice cold water on their faces and Amber smiled with the following event. This is what she like most about Dara’s personality she’s full of surprises and you can’t wait for the next event.

 

She sat in front of her while Dara’s browsing a fashion magazine.

 

“I can’t believe what you did out there,” Amber said amused.

 

“Well I just do what I have to do and go with flow and besides that’s what fashion industry thought me. ‘Fashion is not for sissies.’” she smirked.

 

After they finish their breakfast they went to Amber’s new pad. She has her own room and office inside SM entertainment, so she don’t go home here anymore because it will be just a waste of time and besides she needs to be in SM all the time so she’s always on call whenever she’s needed there.

 

She brought Dara here because it is much more practical for her to stay here rather than to stay in a hotel room even though money isn’t an issue with Dara. Still it’s the best idea and it’s just near her work so she can visit Dara anytime she wants.

 

When she open the door Dara is like being magnetized and went immediately into Amber’s room and threw herself to the soft mattress. While Amber was putting down Dara’s things on the floor she went inside her room seeing Dara all snuggle up with her comforter and forgot to take off her shoes because of her exhaustion.

 

Amber went to her side and took off her shoes and tucks her comforter all over Dara’s body.

 

“Call me when you need anything. I have to go back to the office because apparently my good-for-nothing assistant didn’t cover all my meetings for me. So the whole SM is looking for me like their life depended on it. So I’ll see you tomorrow.” Amber said while she kissed Dara’s forehead and it feels like her heart flutter a little.

 

But before she could close the door, Dara open .

 

“Okay, take care by the way. We are going to YG Entertainment building tomorrow I have a meeting there in the afternoon. So you’re going with me and arranged all your schedules, arrasso?” she continued, “…and besides you’re my nanny slash bodyguard slash Google map right?” She gave her infamous smirk even with her eyes droopy eyes.

 

“Alright then, like I have any choice, right?” Amber said. “Just meet my lawyer by tomorrow you abusive woman,” Amber chuckled and Dara throw a pillow on her face that she did catch it.

 

“Goodnight, Love.” Amber told her.

 

“Goodnight your face!” she retorted back. Amber then left the place curious as to why Dara is having a meeting with the YG entertainment especially it is their rival company.

 

 

 

written by Ashkji