FOUR

About This Woman

Xara 10 - you know what… you are my fastest reader I’m so shock and flattered at the same time cause I just uploaded my latest chapter after a few minutes you’ve already gave me your nice comment about it hahaha... you amaze me… kudos to you! Kamsahamnida!

 

Daramaegon - For your question, "if Dara knows Amber’s a lesbian", I still don’t know either

*high five to that* kekeke…. Here’s the update and by the way I love your stories too :D

 

Jaeminkim - here’s the new chapter hope you like this too and I love yah too my dear reader. Thank you!

 

Crinkell123 - yeah that manip is awesome cause I’m so in love with that dress so I ask my girlfriend to do some magic to it and now Dara is wearing it haha.. also thanks for subscribing dear.

 

And thanks for the new subscribers:

Ise_cho,luaroze21 and tabisanlove- enjoy your reading :D

 

Visit my blog at http://glamnotdumb.blogspot.com/

 

 


 

Oh, my life is changing everyday
In every possible way
And my dreams it's never quiet as it seems
Never quiet as it seems

I know I've felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you
And then I open up and see
The person falling here is me
A different way to be

I want more, impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore
And they'll come true, impossible not to do
Impossible not to do

And now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
You're what I couldn't find
A totally amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me 

The Cranberries - Dreams

 

 

“WHhaaaaaaatt??”  Dara trying to control her nerves and not to lose her composure with this sudden newsflash onto her face. Her expression change from being angelic to a scorching woman whose about to unleash her wrath to everyone who gets in her way, like she’s emanating a dark aura around her.

 

“I mean Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, what’s with the sudden decision; you should have discussed this to me first before you make a sudden change like this,” she said. “From what I recall I went here to be the stylist for Mr. Psy only, meaning I’m exclusive to him and only him, so what’s with the sudden change in contract?” she continue, “Kindly enlighten me please cause I didn’t went all the way here in Korea just to play jokes with you.” Dara trying to prolong her patience as much as possible.

 

All the people inside the conference room flinch to Dara’s words and gulp there on saliva and went nervous with her intense voice that if words could kill they are all dead by now with her scary tone.

 

(Except for the guy with the platinum blonde hair, who only smirked on Dara’s way of talking in front of YG. It’s his first time to hear someone reprimanded YG infront of them with the very least unexpected person, also with her angelic face you will be surprise that she has this sharp and stinging tongue. He thought this woman have many surprises.)

 

 

“Yes I know Miss Park that is why arranged this meeting for you to meet Bigbang so you can assess them face to face if they are worth your time and skills to be their stylist.” he explained. “So what do you think about them Miss Park?”  YG said

 

“I still don’t know Mr. Yang. My purpose of going here is to be a stylist for Mr. Psy and have my own branch of clothing line here in Korea. If I will also add your group in our contract I don’t know if I can give them my whole time to be their stylist with all my workload right now and I’m still hands on with my other branches in Europe.” Dara answered back.

 

“I know with your good skills, Ms. Park you will find your time for my group. Well you said you’ll be branching out your clothing line here in Korea right, Ms. Park? So I think my Bigbang can help you with that.”

 

“What made you said that, Mr. Yang?”  Dara curiously asked him.

 

“If I may recall, you said you don’t know the hot biz around here in Korea. Now I’ll give you a free lesson to KPOP 101. As a dry run, if you may also ask without bragging much about it, Bigbang is a successful group in whole Asia especially in Japan and in Korea and we can help you by endorsing your clothing line around Asia.” he explained.

Dara still trying to grasp YG was saying to her cause it still doesn’t click.

“So what are you imposing Mr. Yang?” Dara is arching her brows with YG’s statement.

“Why don’t you get my boys as your main endorser for your clothing line here in Asia. I can swear to you with my own life that we can both be successful and can have a big benefit to it in the long run.” he said.

 

Dara went quiet like she’s really in deep thought about it. After a few minutes she looked at YG. “Mr. Yang, may I borrow your laptop for a minute,” she asked.

 

“Oh sure!”  YG handed his own personal laptop to Dara and he has a feeling what she’s going to do with it.

 

Dara typed the word Bigbang on Google and in seconds it gave her the search results that she wanted to see, she scroll it down to get a news on what’s with this group in front of her that she needs to believe that they are indeed popular here in Asia.

 

She handed back the laptop to Mr. Yang and thanked him. Then she went her gaze on the 5 boys sitting infront her looking at them one by one and very carefully like assessing something on her mind. She looked at GD first who has this slender but toned body with a boyish grin on his face. Next is Taeyang on a Mohawk hairstyle and well built body. Then next is Daesung with a weird happy aura face.

 

Almost to the last is Seungri with his naughty gaze on her like he thought he can lure Dara with those look and lastly the weird guy with a platinum blond hair, slight tanned skin and a very expressive eyes looking straight at her without blinking like his searching for something. Dara thought, “If I’m a sissy like other people I would be intimidated by his gaze but I’m not an ordinary woman so that look his giving her will never work on me cause I’m the queen of intimidating people.”

 

After her intense eye stare battle with Top, she then looked again to YG to say her thoughts.

 

“Mr. Yang I think I have already finalized my decision.” she said to him.

 

Everyone in the room is so eager with her answer that most of them just bowed their heads and unconsciously crossed their fingers.

 

“Because I love to risk and gamble, I’ll accept your proposal as a challenge but if within six months this contract of ours didn’t go well I’ll end it there, period. Do we have a deal Mr. Yang?” Dara said to him.

 

YG then raised his head up and had a wide smile on his face, “you won’t regret partnering with us Ms. Park and I know your very professional when it comes to work so I will assure you that you’re not wasting your time on us,” right on cue YG stood up and extend his right hand to Dara for a handshake and bow his head at the same time.

 

After two hours of discussion they both agreed at the end that Dara will be a stylist for Psy for his concerts and TV appearance and for Bigbang she will be also their official stylist and they will be her brand endorser here in Asia. They signed up all the papers that is needed for their contract and made a hand gestures with everyone.

 

“Ms. Park would you like to have a lunch with us? I believe you haven’t eaten your lunch for today.” YG asked her.

“Oh I’m sorry Mr. Yang but my friend is waiting for me at a near coffee shop, I have to go maybe next time.” She said politely.

 

“Oh! Okay, Ms. Park I’ll let you leave now. By the way, I would like to have a formal dinner on a five star hotel tomorrow with the whole YG family. Some media and TV stations will be invited for them to witness that you are partnering with us and that you are now part of our team.” he said.

“It’s a good publicity to us and I’m sure many paparazzi lingering outside and will see you leaving this building and they will speculate things around the internet. So let’s give them a good impression what they need to know on a formal occasion like this and it will also serves as a welcome party for you. What do you think, Ms. Dara?” said YG waiting for her reaction.

 

“If it will benefit to us I guess I’m okay with it,” she said.

 

“That’s good to hear, I’ll just have someone to pick you up by tomorrow at 8pm just email me your exact location where your staying for the moment,” with that they bid goodbye to each other.

 

 

 

Dara called Amber to pick her up in front of the YG building cause their meeting has just ended. While Dara is walking outside the building she noticed some paparazzi waiting outside and just ignored them while there taking some pictures of her getting inside a car. 

 

 

 

“So how was it?” Amber asked.

 

“Lets talked about it over lunch my stomach is growling at me,” she said while clutching over her stomach like a hungry kid that needs to be fed. Amber just shook her head and chuckled with her antics.

 

They went to a nearby restaurant to have some lunch cause Amber knows the more time Dara is still not eating, the more time for her to get grumpy and whine like a kid. They are now eating their food while Dara telling her what happen in her meeting earlier.

 

“So you’ll be handling the Bigbang also, have you met them already?” Amber asked trying not to sound jealous with her question.

 

“Yeah… I have met all them,” Dara said while attacking her sirloin steak in her plate. 

 

“What can you say about them?” Amber is still fishing for more details.

 

“Well ordinary typical male Korean… They are cute for fan girls, but there is this one guy I forgot his name I think his a good model for my suit collection. Maybe because of his hair color or the way he looks. Like his trying to intimidate me but I guess he didn’t won on that round. He got the wrong person to challenge with,” Dara chuckled on herself.

 

Amber just went quiet after what Dara said to her like she just lost her appetite.

 

“By the way, Mr. Yang will hold a party tomorrow evening to officially announced the rest of the media about our partnership. Do you wanna come with me?” Dara asked Amber.

 

“I’ll check on my schedule for tomorrow but I think I have many commitments the whole rest of the day. I’ll just inform you if I can drop by on your event.” she answered right away.

 

“I hope you can cause you’re the only comrade I have here.” she joke to Amber’s face.

 


 

The day passed by in a blink. So fast that it is now the day that will be Dara introduced by YG entertainment to the whole South Korean media. She will be announced as the new official stylist by their company. It will be a big buzz to the whole entertainment industry cause she is well known in Europe and U.S and she had worked with many Hollywood celebrities in the past so it will be an honor for every company to be chosen by her as there official partner here in Asia.

 

She’s now fixing herself and settled that she will be wearing her own design to this event. She’ll be wearing this pure white lacy detailed fabric gown with two zippers on her waist as a design to add edginess. A front slit of above her knees and a very low cut neckline through right above her navel. Although she is not full ed like other woman but it works on her side to wear a very low neckline cut dress without looking promiscuous.

I found this dress and it's so perfect with Dara's petit body. Do you agree, guys?

Really wanted to be Dara's stylist.... *spazzz*

 

It screams y but classy that is what kind of designer she is. Classy but sophisticated, and a touch of iness added to it. She did not wear any accessories, she just let her dress speak fashion for itself with only minimal makeup on and just paired it with a white high heeled sandals.

 

She twirls her dress while looking herself in the mirror to have a final check on her dress and make up. Making sure to satisfy herself that she’s wearing the right outfit for tonight’s event.

 

She went outside the apartment to check if the car that sent by YG arrived and it is already indeed outside. She saw a white Bentley waiting for her with the driver gesturing to open the cars door and she knew this was it.

 

They are now driving towards the place of the event and she texted Amber that she’s on her way to the event and she still will wait for her if she can come to the welcome party or not.

 

They’ve now stopped in this luxurious lobby of some five-star hotel that she doesn’t know where. The driver opened the door to her side and she first step on this bright red carpet that made her stand out because of her white dress plus her glowing skin that radiates around her.

 

She walked inside the hotel and many people were astounded and mesmerize by her presence. They did not know that the world renowned fashion designer is very beautiful in person like all the other guest were all gawking at her with every move that she makes.

 

She walk inside the ballroom floor and saw the five Bigbang boys stunned by her presence like a drooling dog who had a rabies. They were so captivated by her beauty that they forgot to greet her.

 

“Ehemmmm…”  Dara looked at them, bewildered.

 

“Hi guys! I just wanted to ask if you know where exactly is Mr. Yang right now? I want to greet him.” They just all nod at her but still didn’t gave her the answer.

 

“And where is he?” she asked again.

 

“He’s at the back stage talking with other guest and media personnel,” Top who’s the only one that found his tongue and told Dara where YG is and try to compose his self and pretend that he isn’t that affected with Dara’s presence. After Dara bidding her thank you’s and goodbye to all of them.

 

Top noticed his fast heart beat that he didn’t know what was happening to him like he went jogging and stop in the middle of it. “What is wrong with me?” asking to himself. He looked on his left and saw the other boys still in trance that they’ve been frozen on their spot.

“Aissssshhh what’s happening to all of them.” He asked like pretending not to know the answer.

 

Dara went to the backstage to see Mr. Yang talking with some people. YG noticed her presence because all of the people inside the back stage went their eyes straight on Dara. So he followed what they were looking at and they are all speechless with her beauty.

 

“Oh your already here, Ms. Park. You’re just in time. You look stunning tonight!”  while YG is bowing and shook her hand. “It’s now time to start. Are you ready Ms. Park?” YG asked her.

 

“I’m always ready Mr. Yang…” Dara answered him confidently and the latter just smiled.

 

“Oh wait! I’ll just go to the powder room Mr. Yang and after that we can now proceed with the program.”

 

“I’ll just wait for you then here and will start after you come back.” Dara just nod to him.

 

While Dara is walking her way to the ladies room she took notice of the loud voices inside the men’s room just right in front of her.

 

Before she could even open the door to the ladies room she heard her name.

 

“Dara Park will be mine. Wanna bet on that guys?” someone said that and immediately change from another voice that claiming that he’s gonna be the one who will sweep Dara off her feet.

 

“NO no no no no…. I doubt hyung’s, I’m the one Dara noona’s type. He likes a slick-kind-of-guy. I know because the way she looks at me it’s a hint.”

 

“Your just delusional Maknae. I’ll be the one who will melt her heart with my eye smiles and I know I’m effortless by doing that.”

 

“Okay.. okay.. To settle this once in for all what are you going to bet so this will be fair and square what do you think about your whole six month’s salary as your bet?”

 

“Okay Jiyong hyung we’re all okay with that,”  The high pitch Maknae exclaimed.

 

“A deal is a deal,”  and with that they all high five with each other.

 

Right on the spot, when someone mentioned Jiyong’s name, Dara already knows that the Bigbang boys are the stupid ones who’s talking loudly inside the men’s room. Dara thought, “So you boys want to play huh?. I”ll make your sorry asses goodbye. You’re messing at the wrong lady,” with that Dara already know what to do with these boys.

“I will make you all see… later,” then she went inside the ladies room and dialed Amber’s number. She really needs her to execute her plan.

“Where are you now my google map? I need to ask some favor so you have to come here pretty pretty please,” after ending the call she look herself in the mirror and said, “Let the games BEGIN.”  

 

 

 

Written by Ashkji