THREE

About This Woman

      Thanks for subscribing...

New Subscribers:

TabiRabbit

Volleydee888

kathyrica17

 

 

daramaegon and xara10 - here's the next chap!! thank you for the nice comments!

 

 

So i was thinking if I should change the settings to members only...

Coz I want to make this exclusive for Asian Fanfic members and also so that people will subscibe.

I'll let you know what my decision in the next chap... Let me know what you think.

 

 

For the fashion frenzy people... here's my blog:

http://glamnotdumb.blogspot.com/

Please check it out!

 

 


 

 

Everything you do it sends me
Higher than the moon with every
Twinkle in your eye
You strike a match that lights my heart on fire 

When you’re near, I hide my blushing face
And trip on my shoelaces 
Grace just isn’t my forté 
But it brings me to my knees when you say 

Hello, how are you, my darling today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do, I do adore 

We’re as different as can be
I’ve noticed you’re remarkably relaxed
And I’m overly uptight
We balance out each other nicely 

 

I Do Adore - Mindy Gledhill

 

image credit: cesspadilla

It’s already 1am in the morning, Amber just finished her work and she decided to go back to her pad because she wanted to check on Dara. She knows she’s still sleeping but still she wanted to know if she’s okay.

 

When she entered her key code, the room opened with serene silence. She really loves it because of all the hectic schedules that she has every day. The only quality time she have with herself is to go to sleep in her bed.

 

She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She feels so dehydrated from all the work load that she rushed to finished today, so it won’t get piled up when she comes back. It’s her first duty tomorrow to be Dara’s Google map-slash-assistant-slash-bodyguard. She remembered about her meeting tomorrow in the afternoon at the YG building. On top of that, she just wanted to protect her because she’s 99.9% sure that all the men in YG will ogle on Dara because of her undeniable beauty.

 

She went to her room while holding a glass of water on her left hand when she enters inside she can’t see a thing it was a total darkness, so she walk blindly but carefully on the side to open her bedside lamp.

 

Then she turns around to see a sleeping sound Dara on her bed with only wearing her LINGERIE!!

 

“(Hold up guys! Let me repeat it for you… She’s only wearing her lacy lingerie ON! Meaning neither pants nor shirt!)” Amber said to her imagination.

 

Amber gulp the whole glass of water in one go and didn’t even notice because of the mind-bugling sight that she’s seeing right now. “Like the angels are singing hallelujahs!” Amber unconscious mind is telling her cause she’s been paralyzed from her spot like everything stopped moving.

 

And now beads of sweat are forming on her forehead and it feels so warm inside the room like someone put on the heater.

 

She got out from her trance and decided to turn her back around. Get some clothes in the cabinet and just sleep on the couch outside. When she was about to close the door and pull it…

 

Creeeeeekkkkk!!!!

 

The door made a loud creaking sound that she unconsciously held her breath and squint her eyes because of what happened. “Oh lord, please get me now for I’m a total sinner. But it was never my intention promise!” she silently prayed like she went psycho because of what she just said.

 

Then Dara began to slowly open her eyes like some devil’s advocate provoke her to do. Like the devil isn’t really a fan of Amber’s good side and likes to bring her another misfortune.

 

“Oh! You’re already here, what time is it already?” Dara asked with her droopy eyes.

 

“It’s aah? Eh! Mmm… wait!” Amber stuttered. So obvious like she went illiterate and don’t know how to read the time in her wrist watch. “It’s now 1:45 in the morning (*whewwww!!!*)” she said with a sigh of relief.

 

“Oh!.... Okay…. After you change sleep beside me, your bed is big anyways.” Dara said and close her eyes again.

 

“Wh-haaaaattt???” Amber asked in shock, but Dara can’t answer her anymore cause she already went back to sleep.

 

“(This girl is making my life span really short),” she thought. 

 

"(All the saints out there please help me give more strength and self control.)” she went cuckoo and it's certified this time.

 

 

After Amber clean herself and changed, she opened the doors room and take one large of breath before she finally got inside, she went to the other side were Dara isn’t occupying she slowly slip herself inside the soft comforter very slowly so Dara won’t woke up and trying to totally blindside herself that she is not affected to Dara’s body that is almost . “Self control… self control!” she thought, “Multitasking is a very hard thing to do.”

 

But yet again luck is not on her side because Dara cling on to her, by wrapping her left arm on her like she’s hugging a pillow, so she went stiff like a log and can’t move right now because of her.

 

“Goodnight Love, thank you for letting me stay here.” Dara utter those words softly on her neck.

 

And Amber just let her hug her and she kissed her forehead.

 

“Goodnight to you to Love, you’re welcome and sweetdreams,” she said.

 

After she said goodnight to Dara, she let loose her nerves with a lot of breathing exercise and she try to enjoy the first night sleeping beside the girl who always puts a smile on her face like a sick infatuated puppy in love.

 

 

The sun is already up and it is now 7’o clock in the morning. Dara stirred up and find her phone lying on the bed side table to look for any emails or text messages. She found 105 messages and 204 emails, “Well good morning for me,” she thought to herself sarcastically. Before she slept it was all zero but now she’s back to reality that she has to work. She flew here from New York not for a vacation but a potential big client wants her to be their designer.

 

It’s a big deal to close so she grab the opportunity to get it and YG company promise her all expenses will be provided by them while she’s here even her plane ticket they are the one who booked the flight for her for free. So who is she to say no right? It’s business anyways…

 

After reading and replying to all her emails and text messages, she immediately went to the bathroom and took a long cold shower because she forgot to clean herself before she went to bed. She’s so tired from the jetlag and everything.

 

 

She got out from the bathroom and put on a pure white cotton bathrobe that obviously Amber put it there so she can use it, when she got out of the bathroom she still see Amber sleeping soundly so she didn’t bother her.

 

“What time did this girl got home?” she’s trying to remember. “Oh well..” she wavered it off cause it’s not a big deal to her anyway.

 

She went to the kitchen, help herself out cause Amber is still sleeping and she doesn’t want to disturb her just for asking to make her a cup of coffee. She prepares the coffee machine to brew some coffee while waiting. Opens the television so she can see what’s happening and what kind of news are mostly talk about now in Korea because she definitely has no idea what’s the new buzz around here.

 

Then she poured the coffee on her mug without putting any sugar or creamer on it cause the darker the better for her cause feels very awake because of the bitter taste it’s giving to her.

 

Amber woke up and look for Dara she saw her drinking her coffee on the counter table inside the kitchen while surfing news on the TV intently.

 

“There you are!” Amber told her.

 

“Yeah!… Good morning to you too. You can get your own coffee there I already made you one.”

 

Amber follows what Dara is pointing. Dara’s pointing her finger on the coffee machine but still busy looking on the television.

 

“So you said yesterday you have a meeting in YG entertainment building today, what is that for?” Amber said, “and your still not telling me what made you decide to come back here in Korea without any notice,” she continuously asking Dara while sipping her own cup of coffee.

 

“Well yeah that’s the main reason, I need to expand Dazed clothing line here in Asia so there’s an opportunity that knocked on my door,” Dara explained “YG Entertainment contacted me out of the blue and they want me to be Psy’s official designer. He’s a big deal now in America and Europe so I see this as an opportunity for me and also I want to branch out ‘Dazed’ here in Korea. So it’s like hitting two birds with one stone for me right?”

 

“Yeah it’s a big deal congratulations Dara’ah! Your now very successful…"  Amber said in exaggeration.

"Not just successful but Veeeerrrrrryyyy successful!” and they both chuckled. 

 

“Save the congratulatory speech for later, it’s not yet close that’s why I flew here without informing you because I was so busy arranging all my schedules in New York so I can go here without leaving my staff what to do while I’ll be gone for I don’t know how long. And now I’m here having a meeting with them later to finalize our contract. So goodluck to me.” Dara exclaimed.

 

“I’ll be your lucky charm later, I’ll get you lost and won’t bring to the right direction not even near in the YG building,” Amber said while Dara swatted Amber’s arm and they both laughed like crazy.

 

“And you woman…” Dara pointing her finger on Amber’s face.

"Take a shower, you stink and I’ll just go prepare myself… as they say, ‘dress to impress’” while walking to the bedroom to check her luggage’s and picking a nice dress that she will be wearing on this first meeting and contract signing with the YG company.

Then Amber told her “Yeah right! Says the girl who didn’t clean herself before she sleep last night,” then Amber close herself in the bathroom before she could taste Dara’s wrath.

 

Dara is now finish prepping herself up, she wore this black and blue dress that has a lacy see-through top that you can see what’s inside her dress it’s very elegant and classy. y but not tacky, she paired it with a black pumps from Louboutin. She made her hair simple so it won’t over power her dress, she put minimal make up on her face because it’s day time. So her only accessory is the minaudiere bag and a nice gold watch.

 

DARA - About This Woman - YG Meeting

(nice manip... right? thank you cess... love you girlfriend!!! and if I were given a chance I want to be Dara's stylist.)

 

She went outside the living room and ask Amber how does she look cause she still need someone to tell her if she went over board or not with her outfit. “So what do you think Love? Is this good or should I change?” Dara asked.

 

Amber run out of things to say and just nodded to her like it’s understood to her that she did a great job. She is stunningly beautiful in that dress. She’s always very beautiful no one can deny that but still she can’t believe how goddess looking she was and Dara can be a model herself.

 

“So?.... I supposed it’s just okay right because you didn’t even say a word.” Dara retorted.

 

Amber just nodded again like a behave puppy.

 

“So let’s go! my meeting there is 11am and it’s already 10:15am I don’t want to be named as a primadonna b*tch,” Dara told her and they both got out of the apartment and went straight to Amber's car.

 

 

They arrived at YG buiding by 10:40 so she’s still 20 minutes ahead of time for their meeting. Amber just dropped off Dara on the YG building decided not to go with her and just stayed at a nearby coffee shop. She doesn’t want any issue about her being inside the YG building cause she’s also a famous designer and stylist like Dara and she has a contract with SM entertainment so she doesn’t what to make a wrong impression by some media and be reprimanded after that. Just because of her being friendly with other companies especially it’s there top rival.

 

Dara went inside the lobby and all the guards and the lady receptionist already knows her and they also took notice of her stunning beauty.

 

“Good afternoon Ms. Dara Park! Mr. Yang Hyun Suk is anticipating for your arrival and we are all glad that you came,” said the pretty receptionist. “This way ma’am to the conference room” the lady lead the way.

 

They got inside and Dara took a notice of the nice interior designs everywhere. She bowed and greet the people inside the conference room. When she was about to took her seat YG came in, next behind him is Psy and another five boys came also. So Dara thought "This is interesting, why there are many people witnessing there contract signing."

 

But she just shrug it off. For the mean time, she bowed first and shook YG’s hand also with Psy and the five guys who was stupefied by her presence and she thought, "They look dumb by doing that except for the one guy who regained his composure and shook her hand maturely enough unlike his gang."

 

 

“Welcome to YG Ms. Dara Park. We are so glad that you accepted our invitation. It’s an honor.” YG told her and bowed his head while thanking her.

 

“Please have a sit.” YG gestured her and she is willingly to sit down.

 

“So I would like to introduce to you our pride here in YG Entertainment, of course you’ve already know Park Jae Sang a.k.a PSY he’s the one who told us to get you cause your work is really great. And these are my boys, they are called ‘Bigbang’ do you know them Ms. Park?” YG asked Dara.

 

“Oh! Sorry Mr. Yang but honestly I don’t know them at all. I only know Mr. PSY cause he’s very popular in  U.S. and Europe. Don’t worry I’ll attend my K Pop class 101 from now on.” Dara told him and YG laughed at her silly antics, “Now I know why Psy recommended you to us your not only beautiful and talented but you have a lot of sense of humor.”

 

The four boys nodded in unison like a robotic puppy except for TOP who’s just looking at her intently.

 

“By the way this is Jiyong also known as GD or G Dragon the leader of their group.”

 

“Next is Young Bae a.k.a. Taeyang. Next to him is Seunghyun a.k.a. TOP”

 

“Daesung, no a.k.a. for him” and they all laugh.

 

“Last but the list my favorite to reprimand, the maknae or youngest of the group, Seunghyun but no one calls him here with that name because TOP and him are the same. So he’s known for the name Seungri.”

 

“And they are Bigbang and I also wanted you Ms. Park to be there official stylist from now on.” YG exclaimed while smiling widely at Dara.

 

“WHAAaaatttt??? Come again?” that’s all Dara could say for the sudden news she got from YG because they haven’t talked about that. Just now so she doesn’t know if she will accept it or not because it’s not on the contract to be a stylist for these dudes.

 

 

 

written by Ashkji