Recall The Past

Love Phobia

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOOYOUNG POV :

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just don't get it why and how Jessica hate me all this time,and finally now I know why she hate me..

She said I.............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

................................... her? Wait? Since when I did that?

 

 

 

 

Even I've never touch her and how come the thing has connection with me?

 

....isanghan-ui (it's strange)....this is unfair!!! So,that's the reason why Yul fly to Japan and punch me all of a sudden? But...I've never do that!! So,Jessica is really a victim,huh? Poor her..It's not just a rumour,then? Add to that...she's pointing and blame me for doing that to her? How? Aish! I need to clear my name no matter what and gain her trust so that she can accept me in her life..I don't care if she's being the victim,not or whatever it is,I'm going to make you mine Jessica! I'll prove to you that I'm not a ..

 

Sooyoung Hwaiting!!!

 

 

 

 

"Yah! What's wrong with you shikshin?" Hyoyeon interrupted me from my imaginary.

 

 

 

"What?" I said dumbfoundedly.

 

 

 

"You're spacing out just now,share me what you think buddy.." This Hyo really know me the best.

 

 

 

"Nothing.." I still tried to shrugged him but fail.

 

 

 

"Yeah,right..." He mocking me.

 

 

 

"Aish jinjja!" I still try to defend myself.

 

 

 

"Suit yourself then..since we just being friend from yesterday..duhh.."  Aishh..I really can't lie to this person.

 

 

 

"Ok..ok..yeah I'm thinking about something,not about you though..so,don't mind me."

 

 

 

"Gotcha! Jessica Jung again right?"

 

 

 

"You really my best buddies ever..hahaha.."

 

 

 

 

"What's with her now?"

 

 

 

 

"She blame me to be...............her ?"

 

 

 

 

"What the..how come?"

 

 

 

 

"That's why I need to know.."

 

 

 

 

"Yeah..try to find a lot of proof so that she's going to believe you.."

 

 

 

 

"Of course..you have any solution? Help me please?" I begged him while pout.

 

 

 

"Sissy...." He said straight and directly to my face..really this guy?

 

 

 

"Yah!!!!"

 

 

 

"Pout is girls stuff and guys don't do that thing.."

 

 

 

"Oh..now I got you..I'm not going to do that anymore then.."

 

 

 

"Good..now please recall how can she blame you for that? Besides I heard they file a lawsuit to the family..If that person is realyl you,how come your parents never telling you about this right?"

 

 

 

"That's true!!!! You're awesome!" 

 

 

 

"Now tell me what you remember about your past.."

 

 

 

"....."

 

 

 

"....."

 

 

 

"....."

 

 

 

"....."

 

 

 

 

"So?"

 

 

 

 

"Ahh!!!!! Now I know why she blame me!!!! She misunderstood everything about me! No wonder she slapped me hard that time..Ahh.." I said while clapping my hands.

 

 

 

"So,what? Malhaebwa.."

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONG'S FAMILY HOUSE..

 

 

 

 

 

YOONG POV :

 

 

 

 

 

 

My parents and Yul's are longtime chilhood friends. Our family really close to each other..My family is not as rich as Yul's family but still it's not stopping our family from being close to each other..Automatically Yul and I are best buddies or BFF.. but,as time goes by,I want our relationship going to the next level. Yes..that's true I'm falling in love with him..

 

 

I don't know when and how but suddenly I realised I love him. He always treat me like his sister but I want more than that!! I start to do anything for him such being a clingy and spoil girl infront of him. I'm glad he's never showing his irritated feeling towards me eventhough I did such thing. Believe me,if I was Yul..I don't if I can stand with this kind of girl (Hahaha XD) but he seems enjoyed everytime I did that. What most importantly since highschool there's always a lot of rumours about us in relationship. Auww..How I hope it's all true..so,when all of my friends teased me with him I just shrugged them off and pretend to not paying attention so they'll thought it's all true..Just let it be..Hahaha!! 

 

 

Brilliant Im Yoona! You're so brilliant! Hahaha!!

 

 

 

Not until................

 

 

 

That Jessica came into our life..Yul distance himself a bit with me..In other words,we're not that close anymore..

 

Urgghh!!! I hate her!!!

 

 

 

My hateress to her going wildly when I know that they live together but doesn't have any special relationship..Can you believe that?! Boys and girls who doesn't have any blood related staying under one roof but don't fall for each other? Seriously???? You've got to be kidding me! I always aware with this Jessica in everything related to Yul..I know Yul love her..This can't be! I always prevent with discourage him to love Jessica even more. Being a good friend to Yul..he asked me to keep him living together with Jessica as a secret from our family..I'll do this because I want to protect him..That's it! That's how big my love for him..Aishh!

 

 

 

 

Knock..Knock..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Get the door Yoong!"

 

 

 

 

Knock from the door and my mom's yelling stop me from my daydreaming.

 

 

 

 

"Ne omma!" After that I rushed to the door revealing my ideal type of guy infront of me.

 

 

 

"Yul oppa!" I start to hugged him tightly.

 

 

 

"Hahaha..Yoong,where's omma?" Yeah..since our family that close,we're tend to call and refered each other parents as us besides they told us to call them that.

 

 

 

"Kitchen..Come in.."

 

 

 

"Wow..there's a lot of things changed here,huh? I remember this table is not here before but there's TV here.."

 

 

 

"Wow..now you've gained your memories back,huh? Hahaha.."

 

 

 

"Well..I realised that I'm not that old. Hahaha.."

 

 

 

"Hehehe..Omma! Yul oppa is here.."

 

 

 

"Jinjja?! Come to the kitchen first to eat..the food is serving now..palli."

 

 

 

"Omma!!" When we reach the kitchen Yul suddenly hugged my omma.

 

 

 

"Aigoo..Yah..Yul,you've become more handsome from day to day,huh? Haha..now sit both of you.."

 

 

 

 

"Of course..hehe.."

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo..so full of yourself oppa.." I said playfully.

 

 

 

 

"The food is still delicious as ever omma..kekeke.."

 

 

 

 

"Guerae? Meogo..moego.."

 

 

 

"Omma? Where's appa? Usually in this hour he's home to having his lunch.." I asked.

 

 

 

"Oh appa? He's a little bit late today..He's still in his meeting."

 

 

 

"Ohh.."

 

 

 

"Yul.."

 

 

 

"Ne?"

 

 

 

 

"Stay here till dinner..your parents will come here for dinner tonight.."

 

 

 

"Jinjja? Ow..but omma.." He said then was cut off by my mom.

 

 

 

"there's no but Yul..stay!" My mom said firmly.

 

 

 

"O-Okay then.." We both know when our parents being firm and serious we need to obey them to prevent them burst in anger.

 

 

I know..he must be worried a lot about Jessica. Well..he said Jessica can't cook!! Who will cook for Sica and so on continue with his blabbering over me. Duhh..Whatever..

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

 

Another update..

see you guys soon..kekeke..