What was that for?

Love Phobia

                                                                  

 

 

 

 

                                                                       At the bar..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was so frustrated when she heard from Yul's own mouth that he's fall in love with someone. She can't take it that he's growing up to love someone else than her. She's never dated anyone because of him. That night she's decided to go to the night club with Taeyeon,her best buddies and plan to trick Yul with her acting as if she was drunk hardly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo..Fany-ah?? Gwaenchana? How can you feel the hangover when you has a high tolerance in alcohol..Yah..Ottoke?" Taeyeon in panicked mood.

 

 

 

"Call Yul. *Uff..palli..*uff.." Tiffany was pretending to drunk hardly.

 

 

 

"Aishh..wait here." With that Taeyeon goes out to make a clear call with Yul.

 

 

 

 

 

Tut...Tut...Tut...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

 

 

"Uh? Yul? Is that you?"

 

 

 

"Yes..who's this?"

 

 

 

"Taeyeon noona-ah.."

 

 

 

"Oh noona..how can you change your phone number without telling me? Sorry,I can't recognise your number.."

 

 

"Aniya..Gwaenchana..Hehehe..Yah,it's better if you come here right now."

 

 

 

"Where? And..what's the problem?"

 

 

 

"Your noona here,I mean Fany..She's drunk. I don't know how to handle her anymore..she's just too drunk."

 

 

 

"Mwo? She's a great drunker. How come?"

 

 

 

"Nado molla..just come here will you? Palli.."

 

 

 

"Where's this place?"

 

 

 

"Soju Gangnam Bar(Own imagination)..palli."

 

 

 

"Ahh..gerae..arayo. Wait for me,I'll come right away.."

 

 

 

"Okay,I'll hang up now."

 

 

 

"Ne.."

 

 

 

 

 

Few minutes later..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah..here!!!" Taeyeon shout and it works when Yul's coming to her direction.

 

 

 

"Tae noona..where's Fany noona?"

 

 

 

"She was here a minute ago,I guess she's dancing right now."

 

 

 

"Omona..aren't you said she's drunk just now?"

 

 

 

"That's true,but It's not easy to find her in this crowd."

 

 

 

"Aigoo.." Suddenly a pair of hands hug him tightly from behind.

 

 

 

"You're here already? I miss you Yuri-ah."

 

 

 

"Aii kkamjagg iya..Oh? Noona.."

 

 

 

"Yah..where're you going,huh?! Aishh this pabbo kid..why you're so drunk today,huh?" Taeyeon said in angry tone.

 

 

 

"Hahaha.." She just reply with a laugh.

 

 

 

"Noona..you make us worry. Don't do that again,arasso?" Yul then caress her hair gently.

 

 

 

"Arattago,saengsangnim..hehe.." She's still acting.

 

 

 

"Taeyeon noona..kamsahamnida..we're troubling you so much."

 

 

 

"Aniya..gwaenchana."

 

 

 

"You want me to take you home?"

 

 

 

"It's ok..I brought my car with me. Just take Fany with you."

 

 

 

"Ok then..shueshibe noona..we'll going now."

 

 

 

"Ne..you too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Outside the bar......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah?"

 

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

 

"Mianhae..rang gomawo.."

 

 

 

"What for?"

 

 

 

"Troubling you?"

 

 

 

"Aigoo..you're my sister c'mon..don't mention it. So,you're sober now?"

 

 

 

 

With that Tiffany reach Yul's neck and pull in and close their gap. Finally,their lips met and shock Yul at the same time automatically push her gently.

 

 

 

"Noona..mwoya?"  'What was that for?' Yul's thought.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany still not answering and pull in again. This time much harder. She's crushing their lips and trying to insert her tongue to his mouth.

 

 

 

"N-mmh-N-mmh..Noo-mmh..na.."

 

 

 

Yul at the first shock,suddenly reply the kiss heartily and access Fany's tongue to his mouth. He taste Fany's mouth and taste like a sweet strawberry. They continue kissing for 15 minutes passionately when Tiffany suddenly trying to his cloth and shock Yul while pushing her harder.

 

 

 

 

"Noona..what are we doing here?" With that Tiffany pretend to sleep as if she's drunk heavily.

 

 

 

"Aigoo..I forgot you're drunk..sorry." She's heard him saying that and keep shut her eyes with a satisfied feelings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning at Soshi University..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica,wait!!!!"

 

 

 

"I told you,right??!!!!!!! Don't follow me around anymore!!!! What do you want exactly,huh?!!!"

 

 

 

"I'm sorry if I've done any wrong to you..I'm sorry..but what did I've done to you actually that made you so angry with me?"

 

 

 

"What did you have done? You ask me that?!!! Are you ing kidding me??!!!!! You've ruined my life,you know? How could you?? Sob*..Sob*.." She start to sob.

 

 

 

"I-I..I just don't get you.."

 

 

 

"Forget it!!! From now on..stay away from me..Arasso!!!! I hate you.." She walk away leave Sooyoung behind dumbfounded.

 

 

 

"But..what did I've done actually? Seriously I don't know.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah..Sooyoung-ah..waegerae?" Hyoyeon ask him who's spacing out.

 

 

 

"Uh? Hyung..Aniyo.."

 

 

 

"You look like you have a problem. Just tell me..You know you can trust me,right?"

 

 

 

"Actually..err..it's about Jessica..the new student."

 

 

 

"Jessica?? Oh..that superbly gorgeus and 'suddenly' popular girl?"

 

 

 

"Yes.."

 

 

 

"What's wrong with her?"

 

 

 

"You know that we're studying at the same high school before,right?"

 

 

 

"Yup..so??"

 

 

 

"She's the one I told you before.."

 

 

 

"She's your first love??? She's the one who change you,right? Omma-ya..what a coincidence..Hahaha.."

 

 

 

"But..she hate me..like so,so much..I don't know why. Even Yuri punch me hard before without my willing."

 

 

 

"Omo? Yuri punch you?! Oh..maybe he's jealous,there's a rumours saying that they're a lover. They look good together anyway..You better forget her Soo..You know who's Yul,right? He's family is too powerful."

 

 

 

"I know..I was a jerk back then..a playboy."

 

 

 

"Hahaha..so now you're trying to say you're not a jerk and playboy anymore? Aigoo Soo.."

 

 

 

"Hahaha!!!!! It's funny hyung..I'm still a playboy,but Jessica make me blind with her perfectness. I know Kwon Yul is much better than me but..Atleast I want to be Jessica's friend,you know?"

 

 

 

"Never in a million years that'll happen Soo.."

 

 

 

"Yah..how could you say that to your own friend,hyung?"

 

 

 

"Hahahaha.."

 

 

 

"Hyung..I determine to make her my friend..If it's more than that it must be better."

 

 

 

"Like seriously?"

 

 

 

"Yes.."

 

 

 

"Good luck then.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------