Awkward

Love Phobia

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

 

 

"Yuri..what happened yesterday night to me? Mind to tell me?" I was pretending to make myself doesn't know every single thing. 'Hehe..how good am I,huh? Even Tae doesn't know my trick.' I thought.

 

 

 

"Err..nothing..yeah,nothing. Why?"

 

 

 

"I don't know..I just remember I was at the bar with Tae and suddenly I woke up in my room. I'm just curious,you know?"  'Wow..your excuse was excellent Fany..'

 

 

 

"Oh..err..hehe..but,how can you drunk eventhough all of us know that you're the best drunker in town."

 

 

 

"Err..that? I don't know too..This is new to me too.."

 

 

 

"Oh..really.."

 

 

 

*silence..

 

 

 

*and again..

 

 

 

*ok..that's awkward..

 

 

 

 

"Oh,noona.." 

 

 

 

'Finally we talk again..'

 

 

 

"Ne?"

 

 

 

"I need to go now..bye." With then he rush to go to school.

 

 

 

"Yah..Haish.."  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!!!!"

 

 

 

 

"Oh,Yoong,ssup dear?"

 

 

 

 

"My mom ask you to come to our house after our class finish today..can you make it?"

 

 

 

 

"Of course..it's been so long that I see her."

 

 

 

"Good then..I'll call you later."

 

 

 

"Okay.."

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica.."

 

 

 

"Yah..you again?!" Jessica said madly.

 

 

 

"What's wrong with me?"

 

 

 

"Stay away from me Sooyoung..please..leave me alone." Jessica feels so jerk to him.

 

 

 

"Look,I love you..you're the only one."

 

 

 

"You must said that to tons of your girlfriends,huh?"

 

 

 

"You're the reason why I've become like this.."

 

 

 

"Hahaha..how funny is that? You've become like that since like you're born and you blame me for your lame excuse? That just show how jerk you are.." Jessica said annoying.

 

 

 

"Sica..just tell me what did I've done?"

 

 

 

"I've rejected you before..remember?" Jessica feels like she wants to cry.

 

 

 

"Yes..and?"

 

 

 

"For God sake Sooyoung!! You me!!!!! Don't pretend like you don't know,sob*..sob*..." There she start to sob remembering their past.

 

 

 

"Mwo??????!!!!!!!!!! H-H-How..?"

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

 

 

                                                                  Flashback..

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still remember that day,last year,our graduation day..We're having our last party in class with classmates. After receive my parents agreement I went to attend that party. Back then,Yuri Kwon was my bias like ultimately crush..but he's too hot to handle. He's the prince in our school and rumoured said that he's an item with Yoona. I was so frust back then. That day in evening..I've decided to go home without using car,taxi,bus and whatsoever to go home. I just feel like to walk alone and embrace my last memory. Of course,it was the worst memory that I've ever had in my entire life. Suddenly,I felt a pair of hands hugged me from behind and covering my mouth with handkerchief and I was start to passed out. The next thing I realize I was in abandoned shed and I look myself in a condition. There's blood in my thigh. I realize I was and I start to scream loudly asking for help.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my God,omma..appa!!!!! Help!!!! Yah!!! Sob*..Sob*.." I felt so hurt inside and don't want to live anymore. I pick my cloths and wear it completely again. I felt so tired and sick in my . I'm not a anymore. No way..Suddenly there's a guy using mask(handkerchief close only nose and mouth) with no cloths barged in. Damn! He's the one who did this to me. I'm going to kill him!!

 

 

 

"Yah..Sica,what happen to you,huh? Kwaenchana?"  'This guy know me?' I thought. Suddenly I pull his mask and reveal his face.

 

 

 

"Sooyoung?!!!! You??????!!!!!" I unconciously slap him really hard in the face and I can see that I hurt his lips because the impact of my power slap. I still crying really hard and abandoned him there.

 

 

 

 

2 hours later...

 

 

 

I was walking weakly and start to gain villagers interest with my worst condition. People look at my dirty face and cloths and wondering what had happened to me. I just walk lifelessly ignoring them and soon arrive at my home.

 

 

 

 

"Omo! Sica unnie..what had happened to you? Why you're so messed?" Krystal ask me but I just ignored her and enter my room at the same time lock my door.

 

 

 

"Sica unnie..tell me,please? What your problem? Just tell me!! For God sake unnie!!"

 

 

 

"Just go away!!!!! Don't disturbed me!!! I don't want to see anyone! Go Soojung-ah!!"

 

 

 

"Unnie..O-Okay..if you need me just call me,k?"

 

 

 

 

1 week later..

 

 

 

 

The villagers already know what happened to me because my father file the case to police. My father too embrassed with me. He once almost chase me out. All my friends and my own parents start to avoid me except my younger sister,Krystal. She's the one there to comfort me. Sooyoung was the suspect but there's not enough proof to make him admit his guilty besides his family is rich. Moreover,he's in Japan now,so it's harder to get trough to him. I still lock in my room.

 

 

 

 

Knock..knock..knock..

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica..are you in you room? Open the door please.." The voice so familiar to me. I unconciously open the door and to my surprised my all time crush infront of my eyes just now.

 

 

 

"Y-Yuri? W-W-What makes you c-c-come here in my house?" I was so shocked.

 

 

 

"I've heard the rumours..is that true?" 

 

 

 

"Y-yes.." I was crying in front of him.

 

 

 

"Follow me.."

 

 

 

"Where?"

 

 

 

 

"Actually..I love you,I want you to be my lover,it's been so long I don't have any confident to confess to you and I'm willing to help you."

 

 

 

"Mwo?!!!"

 

 

 

"I will help you..that's my promise,I'm not going to let them harm you."

 

 

 

 

"I know. But..let' just friends..enough with my own family ashamed with my wrongdoing,just go!"

 

 

 

 

"No,this is not your fault. Sooyoung is the mastermind right?"

 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

 

"I heard what they talk Sica..I'll take the revenge for you. I'm doing this because I love you."

 

 

 

 

"Yul..don't!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry I'm sleepy..I need to go to school tomorrow.

I promise to update more chapter tomorrow..

 

I know it hang but I'm busy with my school work.

 

Sorry about that..

Anyway,I need your upvote..please??? :D ehehehe.