I was just the victim!!!

Love Phobia

 

 

 

 

Jessica POV..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All my family,my friends and acquintance start to avoid me. Why??? I was just a victim..It's not my fault at all!! Yeah..you must be asking what victim I was referring to? Victim..that is my dark past..I'm glad despite that thing happen to me,still there's someone being there for me..Even my own sibling start to avoid me..but, he even not going budged with me. He said the reason he's doing this because he understand and LOVE me..Yeah..Love, if I can return his feeling,huh? But I can't!!! I want to..if not because that damn guy my life would not going to be messed. I'm glad eventhough we're doing it without my willing not grew any single 'burdened' (baby) in me..the doctor confirmed it.. To make it worst,my late mother's bracelet was gone because he took it..that is my last memory with my late mother before she pass away. I miss my mom so much!! Tell you more..I live in a luxury condo and guess who's the person live me stay there? He's Kwon Yul..he's the one who love and respect me that I'm talking about. I admit I love him but my dark past is my only reason I can't accept him. Poor me..

 

 

 

 

SOSHI UNIVERSITY PARK..

 

 

 

 

"Thanks,Yul."

 

 

 

"What for?"

 

 

 

"For everything..you know,my family chase me out yet you still accept me. You give me a great luxury life. Thank you very much."

 

 

 

"Forget it,Sica.."

 

 

 

"I'm just thankful."

 

 

 

"I love you,that's what matters.."

 

 

 

"I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings. Huk*..Huk*.."

 

 

 

I cried with my pathetic life. It hurts and killing me. If he's not there to comfort me all this while..I think I'm going to commit suicide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri POV..

 

 

 

 

 

Poor her..I just need her to know that I love her,not anyone but her..except my parents :D I love them too. I'll wait for her forever and that's going to be my promise.

 

 

 

I saw her start to cried. It breaks my heart but nothing can change what has happened to her. She was a victim,that makes her having a love phobia. I wish there's no lust in humans so this is not going happen. But that is like our challenge in life whether we're a good or bad person. I hate that Sooyoung guy. 

 

 

 

 

"Shh..it's okay,it's been a year Sica.."

 

 

 

"What if one day you'll change your mind too?"

 

 

 

"That's not going to happen,never!!!" I try to convince and hugged her. I can feel that she loves me too but she'll not going to love me due to her phobia to love.

 

 

 

"Thank you.."

 

 

 

"You're welcome..If you're not prevent me beating him back then,I'm sure he's not going to live a life anymore. Why did you stopped me Sica?"

 

 

 

"Because that's not going to solve this problem."

 

 

 

"Look..be sincere. If he ask you to be his wife,you'll going to marry him?"

 

 

 

"A jerk like him? Never!!!! I'd rather die.."

 

 

 

"That's good then..I'll wait for you."

 

 

 

"Don't.."

 

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

 

"Enough with you sympathy.." There she goes again. She doubted my feelings.

 

 

 

"This is love not sympathy..How many times should I remind you,huh?"

 

 

 

"But I.."

 

 

 

"Not innocent anymore? Like I care?"

 

 

 

"Thank you.." She hugged me again. I guess she moved with it, and I hope she'll forget her past even with much difficulty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How is it? Good?

 

I'll promise to get a long chapter if the respond is good..