Lovely Family

Love Phobia

 

 

 

 

 

KWON MANSION..

 

 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

 

 

 

I was really shock when my parents take this little beautiful girl when I was 9. She was the same age to me. I was questioning what this girl doing at our home and my parents told me she'll become our new family. At first,I was so jealous at how my parents treat her but as time goes by,I know her background that she's an orphan and that is the beginning my love to her..she's just like my sister,she's kind and always take good care of me. I'll never make people hurt her because she's suffered enough. The great woman that I'm talking about is Tiffany Hwang. No,scratch that..Tiffany Kwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

 

 

 

 

When I first saw him,I know he's the one for me. Kwon Yuri..Tch..But he's my brother. He just treat me like his own sister. What can I do to make him love me? Believe or not..he's my first kiss and so do him,I believe that. Err..we're just 9 back then and I kiss him when he sleep tightly. He don't know about it and will never know.

 

 

 

 

"Yul..I miss you.." I backhugged him tightly.

 

 

 

"Oh..noona!! You shock me!" 

 

 

 

"Hahaha..mianhae. How are you today?"

 

 

 

"I'm fine. How about you?"

 

 

 

"As you can see..Hehe.."

 

 

 

"It's been two months we're not seeing each other eventhough we're live in the same roof."

 

 

 

"Yeah..that's true,I miss you too noona. You've been busy lately with your assignment,huh?" He pouted.

 

 

 

"Aigoo,my dongsaeng's so cute.." She chuckled and pinch his cheek right away. Well, we're at the same age but I was slightly old in month.

 

 

 

"Hahahaha!! Noona..there's something I want to tell you."

 

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

 

"Please keep it as our secret."

 

 

 

"Err..okay?" Tiffany is a little bit confused.

 

 

 

"Promise me first."

 

 

 

"Okay,I'll promise and just tell me already."

 

 

 

"I fall in love with someone in my school.." 

 

 

 

Crap..there's like a thunder hit me right in my chest. I feel I want to cry but I just can't. I don't want him to fall in love with anyone but me..I'm the one for him. Why we need to separated entering our university? Why?

 

 

 

"........."

 

 

 

 

"Noona?"

 

 

 

 

"Forget her.."

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOSHI UNIVERSITY

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait..Sica,wait!!!!!"

 

 

 

"What else do you want from me?"

 

 

 

"I'm sorry if I have done a mistake to you and.."

 

 

 

"You should!! But it can't never change everything what you have done to me,Sooyoung!!"

 

 

 

"You need to know this,please?"

 

 

 

"I..will...never..want to see you again!! Got that??!!!! Stay away from me!! You're so annoying,duhh!!!" With that Sica walk fastly leave him behind.

 

 

 

"I love you,Sica!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"......."

 

 

 

 

"Noona? Wae?"

 

 

 

 

"That's it Yul.."

 

 

 

 

"But why you told me to forget her? You should support me."

 

 

 

 

"Did you love and obey me as your sister?"

 

 

 

"Of course."

 

 

 

"Then just do it!! Don't ask,arasso?"

 

 

 

"Atleast tell me what's wrong?"

 

 

 

"........"  Tiffany walk away from him to avoid she's revealing too many secret about her love to Yuri.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------