Reminiscing Our Past Meeting

Love Phobia

 

 

 

 

 

 

BANPO BRIDGE

 

 

 

 

Flashback..

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Yul was walking along the Banpo Bridge to release his stress with the beautiful scenery at night when suddenly he saw there's a girl trying to jump down the bridge. He realise what that girl trying to do next and immediately run to get her.

 

 

 

 

But the situation was too dangerous and he might not getting to reach her at the right time. He finally trying his luck with the 'psychology war acting' and do his best.

 

 

 

 

"Wohoo!!!!! What a wonderful life is this..when you get stress and don't know how to solve your problem,then the solution is commit suicide!! Hahaha! Life is that pathetic,huh?"  Yuri yell as loud as he can to get the girl's attention and acting like there's no one there.

 

 

 

 

The girl who's almost jumping, shock and look at Yuri's direction and listen to what he's trying to say next.

 

 

 

"God not going to gives us a challenge that exceed our limit!!! Use your brain carefully and pray a lot!! The consequences is too many to mention,I mean..God will not going to accept you in heaven and do you really think your problem will solve? Hell no!! 2nd thing, your parents will be too sad with you! Do you know how hard your mom trying to borned you? Yet you're just easily kill yourself? How stupid and selfish you are!!!!!"

 

 

 

The girl's who's determinate to jump just now suddenly start to think his words.

 

 

 

 

"I know I can do it..I just need to grab my spirit again! Kwon Yuri-ah!! Hwaitingg!!!!!!" Yuri shout and took a glance at the hesitated girl.

 

 

 

 

"Ibwa..don't you see that I need a peace here?"

 

 

 

"Omo!!! Kkamjjag iya!!! Excuse me? You're there all this while? Sorry I don't realise your presence. Anyway,what are you doing here?" Yuri trying his best to get shock in acting.

 

 

 

"Uh? Errr...I-I err..I want to..err..What are you doing here?" The girl hesitated to answer Yuri's question and trying to change the topic.

 

 

 

"Me? Hahaha..when I stressed out,this gorgeus place give me a little strength and peaceness. And you? You're not answering my question just now?"

 

 

 

"Aigoo..are you that dumb?! I'm trying to kill myself here..so..stay away from me!"

 

 

 

"Really? I want to join you then..Haha! How did you do it? Teach me.."

 

 

 

"Are you crazy?!!" The girl shock with this guy unique attitude.

 

 

 

"What? It must be fun..C'mon..there must be jaws down there. Wohoo!! How does it feel to be the jaws meals,huh?!"

 

 

 

"Aigoo..pabbo-ah!! Arasso,arasso! What I need to do so you can stay away from me?"

 

 

 

"In that state of your mind? I've decided not to leave you and I just want to be your friend..How's that?"

 

 

 

"Ottokke??"

 

 

 

"Come,give me your hand. Only short minded people will kill themself.."

 

 

 

"Yah!!! I'll jump?"

 

 

 

"Andwae,andwae..Arasso..give me your hands..palli.." With that the girl gave up and hold his hands.

 

 

 

"Aishh..jinjja!" The girl's frustrated.

 

 

 

'Fuhh..I got you..Thank God..' Yul's thought and relief at the same time.

 

 

 

"Anyway..my name is Kwon Yuri, since you're my friend now, you can call me Yul, and you?" Yul ask her nicely and carefully.

 

 

 

"Since when I want you to be my friend,huh? Im Yoona.." She ask coldly.

 

 

 

"Excuse me?"

 

 

 

"My name is Im Yoona,pabbo!"

 

 

 

 

"Owh..ok."

 

 

 

"That's it?"

 

 

 

"No..there's more.."

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

"How old are you?"

 

 

 

"I was born in 1990's.."

 

 

 

"How can you be so rude to me? I'm old than you..I was born in 1989's."

 

 

 

"Just 1 year difference..duhh..Whatever op-pa!??" She said sarcastically.

 

 

 

"Hahaha! Cute.." Yul said without realising he make the younger girl blushed.

 

 

 

"J-j-jinjja?" Yoona said shyly.

 

 

 

"So,tell oppa why you want to kill yourself,huh?" Yuri turned to serious mood made the younger girl scared.

 

 

 

"F-Family m-matters?"

 

 

 

"Kind of what matters?"

 

 

 

"My family bussiness declared to bankruptcy..we're going to be poor. People will going to scorn us starting from right now..I don't want that happened. Never!!" She's start to sobbed.

 

 

 

"I can bet to you that poor people more happy than rich people.."

 

 

 

"Why's that?"

 

 

 

"Poor people might don't have enough money..but they're not slight in terms of love and harmony in family. Rich people? Tch..they don't have anytime for love but money. That's always usually in their mind. Believe me.." What he said was the truth. He just has her sister as his medium of love sharing. Meanwhile his parents only at home twice a month.

 

 

 

"Really?" Yoona amazed by how mature his way of thinking.

 

 

 

"Yes..It gets better Yoona. Maybe I can help your family."

 

 

 

"Like how?"

 

 

 

"In terms of money..I'm Kwon..you know?"

 

 

 

"Kwon? What do you mean?"

 

 

 

"Kwon Legacy and Samsung Electronics was my parents properties."

 

 

 

"....."

 

 

 

"Yoona?"

 

 

 

"Kyaaaaaa!!!!! You're Kwon and that rich??!!!! Rich than my family,oppa? Omo.."

 

 

 

"Hahaha!! I'll help you..I'm trying my best.."

 

 

 

"Gomawo oppa.."

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback...

 

 

 

 

That is the beginning of YoonYul's friendships since 5 years ago..when Yul still 18 years old and 17 years old's Yoona. Yoona admire Yul since then and growing her feelings from day to day. Yul is her first love and she keep it as a secret. Yoona admire Yul despite his good looking,he's not a womanizer and playboy yet respect woman rights really much. Yul help Yoona's family bussiness back to normal with his allowance from his parents. Yul's family bank in to Yuri's account every month for $100,000.00. That's huge enough to help Yoona's family without his family awareness.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Too long?

Hahaha..Let it be..

Enjoy..

Hope you'll like it.

:D