Six

Training the untrainable

Hara leads the way to breakfast, the others having to jog to catch up to her. 

Outside of the Dining Hall stands Niel, chatting up a girl. He leans in and whispers something to her, making her giggle. He notices the group approaching and says goodbye to the girl before joining the others. 

"Why are you all late?"he asks, totally oblivious to the awkward tension in the group.

"You're just early." Hara says, brushing past him to walk up to the same table as yesterday.

Joon leads the others to go get their breakfast as Hara saves their table, Joon keeping an eye out for Krystal and her friends. Eunji soon informs him, however, that Krystal's group never attends breakfast.

Hara waits while everyone else eats, drumming her fingers and not participating in any conversations. When everyone has almost finished eating, Hara stands up and leaves the room, going to find the ballroom that Headmaster Lee has provided as per her request.

"What's up with her?" Niel whispers to CAP, nodding in Hara's direction as they follow her out of the Dining Hall.

"It appears that Changjo made a move on her this morning." CAP replies, not one to gossip.

"I did not! I just fell on top of her!" Changjo cries out indignantly.

"Well, don't let it happen again." Joon says, glaring at him.

"Enough chatting, everyone! We only have one hour to practice before you're due at your first class, so everyone needs to focus!" Hara says, switching back to her no-nonsense tone of voice as they enter the huge ballroom.

"But Hara-ssi, classes start in five minutes!" Chorong asks, worried that they'll be late for their second day.

"Well, I'm giving you one hour until classes start." Hara replies. She then sighs, realizing that they expect her to explain everything.

"I have frozen time for everyone else in this realm." she says, trying her best not to say it in an 'isn't it obvious?' tone.

Not giving them time to react to that, Hara moves on.

"Okay, as Changsun explained, well, tried to explain to you yesterday, your abilities are powered by positive energy. The happier you are, the more stable your powers will be. Your powers are weak, but they will strengthen with practice. The main skills you need to learn are controlling your powers, which you will do by thinking "happy thoughts", and blocking your powers. You do not have the ability of blocking others from using their powers on you, but you can block your own powers by using the negative energy, or dwelling on "unhappy thoughts". I can't simplify that any further, so I hope that you all understand." Hara finishes.

After receiving confirmation from everyone that they understand the gist of it, Hara continues.

"I will work with each of you individually this afternoon, but for now, just focus on the positive and negative energy. For some of you, blocking your powers may be your number one priority as you don't want to hear everyone's thoughts all the time, or feel what others are feeling and so on, but you must work on both blocking AND controlling. If you have any trouble, as I have said, just call out to either Changsun or myself in your mind, and we will help. You have 55 minutes." Hara concludes, watching them split up into different areas of the ballroom with their partners.

Hara walks around the ballroom, Joon following at a distance, as she supervises each pair. Hara smiles, satisfied that they're all making progress and that no one is struggling. Joon takes this as an opportunity to catch up to her and get a few answers.

"What was going on between you and Changjo this morning?" he asks, making her stop in her tracks. She suddenly whips around, glaring up at him.

Joon gulps as he realizes that Hara has frozen the 12 as well, meaning that he is all alone with angry Hara.

"Nothing. Why did you do that yesterday? You could have killed them all! You risked all of their lives just as an experiment!" she hisses at him.

"You had disappeared and I had no idea what to do!" he says, trying to defend himself.

"Are you saying it's my fault that you decided to suggest it to them? I would never suggest something so risky unless I was 100% certain that they could handle it." she says, her eyes ablaze.

"I'm not saying it's your fault." Joon says, trying to calm her down, his clothes starting to smoke under her glare. "I'm just saying, this group is different. They may not have practice, but they have the power. Maybe it's worth putting them in riskier situations because they can probably handle it."

Hara continues to glare at Joon, but the fire in her eyes slowly fades, calming him down.

Hara unfreezes the others and continues pacing the room, until Joon thinks that it would be a good idea to invade her mind.

Why didn't you stop him from falling on you? he asks, as quietly as he can manage.

Hara stops walking, looking up at the roof as she heaves a sigh.

Some things are meant to fall. Hara finally responds, keeping her back him.

 


 

Hara and Joon walk to their lockers, having said goodbye to their juniors and wishing them luck for their second day.

Hara unlocks her locker and immediately starts preparing her books for the day, but Joon, whose locker is right next to Hara's, can't manage to unlock his. Hara hasn't spoken to him since the ballroom and he doesn't want to ask for help, still curious about what her answer meant. He considers for what feels like the millionth time what she could have meant, too caught up in his thoughts to notice Hara rolls her eyes and open his locker for him.

He looks at her in surprise, as though he had just realized she was there and waits as she opens as though to say something, before shutting it and returning to her own locker. Joon then turns to her to ask what she meant, before deciding against it, turning back to his locker as he shakes his head.

Hara suddenly slams her locker door shut and leans against it, impatiently waiting for Joon. 

"You know, you were incredibly rude to Minho yesterday. You ought to apologize." She says, looking away from him as she crosses her arms, hugging her books closer to her.

"I'm sorry, Hara." He says, sighing, grabbing his books from his locker.

"I meant to Minho." She says, rolling her eyes towards him.

"I know, but I would sooner streak in front of the whole school than apologize to him." he says, sneering at the thought of being civil with Minho.

"Well, that can be arranged too." Hara says, starting to walk off to their first class as Joon closes his locker.

"Wait, you're kidding, right?" Joon says, mentally kicking himself for forgetting to watch what he says in front of Hara.

"You tell me." she says, leaving Joon as confused as ever.

"Give me your books, they probably way as much as you do." he says, changing the subject.

Hara hands over her books with a small nod and continues to the classroom.

JOON!!!! a voice screams in their heads.

"Joon? Only you call me Joon." He says, confused.

"Why is she calling for you, anyway?" Hara asks, frowning.

"Is that jealousy I detect?" Joon asks, wiggling his eyebrows at Hara.

"Just go and see what Naeun wants." Hara says dismissively, sending him on his way as she enters the classroom.

Hara walks up to the empty back row, sitting by the windows and staring out of them to avoid eye contact with her classmates.

She considers seeing what's wrong with Naeun, but just when she is about to delve into the younger girl's mind, she is distracted by the guy standing next to her.

Distracted because he sets his books down on the table next to her, not because he is tall, pretty and has a killer smile.

"Excuse me, that seat is taken." she says, looking up at him and smiling.

"Yeah, by me! This is my seat." He says, smiling widely at her.

"I'm sorry, but I was saving that seat for my friend!" She says, trying to be polite.

"Well, if your friend can't come on time, then they don't deserve to sit next to such a pretty girl! I think that I've earnt the right to! My name is Onew, by the way." He says, extending his hand to her.

"Hello, Onew-by-the-way." Hara says, looking at his extended hand suspiciously before continuing, "Is there a reason you don't want to sit at this table, here?" she asks, pointing to the desk in front of her.

"Well, this desk is at the back of the room, and I can't see you if I'm in front of you, right?" he asks, trying to wink at her but failing miserably.

"You like fried chicken, don't you?" Hara asks, ignoring his flirting.

"How did you know that? Do you have superpowers or something? Can you read my mind?" He asks, his eyes widening in excitement.

"... Or maybe I just noticed the grease stains on your books and the distinct smell of fried chicken that's coming from your school bag?" Hara says, although fried chicken is pretty much all he has thought about so far.

Hara forces a laugh as Onew blushes, before she makes the smell of fried chicken drift in through the window.

"Well, the seat in front of me is next to a window and I do believe I can make out the scent of today's lunch, that you're sure to enjoy. But the smell is probably stronger from the window in front of me." she says, casually.

Onew stays at his desk for a few more seconds before grabbing his books and racing to his new desk, just in case anyone else tried to beat him to it.

He sighs and smiles as he leans back in his chair, satisfied with his new seat. After breathing in the scent of fried chicken, he turns around, swinging on his chair to face Hara, who looks at him quizzically.

"You never told me what your name is!" He says, just realizing that she'd never introduced herself.

"That is correct." she replies.

"Oooh, how mysterious!" He says, chuckling. "Well, i'm just going to call you Mystery Girl then!"

Hara, not having returned to school in order to make friends, doesn't feel the need to make conversation with him and just stares out the window. Onew, however, is not put off by Hara's unresponsiveness and is determined to become friends with her.

"Mystery Girl?" he says, moving his head around in front of Hara until her eyes meet his, "Mystery Girl, you're amazing! You're my idol." he gushes, placing both his elbows on Hara's desk, resting his head on his hands and beaming at Hara.

"Why's that, Onew-by-the-way?" Hara finally asks, realizing that Joon wasn't coming any time soon and this boy was not going to give up.

"The way you spoke to Krystal last night at dinner: nobody has ever stood up to her before but you were just like, BAM, this is my table, ." he says, re-enacting the scene from last night.

"Uh, not quite how it happened." Hara says, laughing at his impersonation of her. "You were with Krystal, right? You were standing at the back of her little group." Hara says, remembering his face.

Onew, still swinging on his chair, is so surprised that Hara had noticed him, his chair slips from underneath him and he falls onto the ground. 

Hara instinctively jumps up to help him up, but stops herself from doing so and sits back in her chair, managing to ask half-heartedly if he is okay.

"I'm fine, I'm just clumsy!" he says, bending down to pick up his chair. As he picks it up, his hand slips and he manages to smack himself in the face.

Hara covers to stop herself from laughing at him, quickly looking out the window once more. Onew, however, notices her laugh and smiles.

"I'm glad that you find my misfortunes amusing, Mystery Girl!" he says, making a mental note of that.

"Lee Jinki, sit down at your desk. Good morning, class." Their teacher says, walking straight into the classroom.

After the class has greeted their teacher, they get straight to work.

"Turn to page 128 of your textbook. Someone come out the front to read it out." she says, waiting for a volunteer.

"No volunteers? Fine then. New girl, Goo Hara, up the front please." she says.

Hara, who was staring out of the window, looks up at the teacher coolly. Joon asked to hold her books, then Joon left to help Naeun, taking her books with him. Hara is about to tell the teacher that she doesn't have her books, no doubt making a fool of herself, when she notices Onew slowly slip his textbook to her, holding it behind his back.

Hara accepts the textbook and sends positive energy his way to thank him, accidentally overdoing it. Onew suddenly bursts into a fit of giggles, falling off his chair yet again, this time from laughter.

"Lee Jinki, behave yourself!" the teacher scolds, waiting for Hara to come up to the front. 

Hara walks to the front of the classroom and reads the set page. As she reads, the classroom falls silent as Onew stops giggling and everyone stops whispering, captivated by her voice. 

"Lovely!" The teacher says, thanking Hara. "Now, working in pairs, I want you to discuss what that means." 

Hara returns to her seat and thanks Onew for his textbook, passing it back to him.

"So, Miss Goo Hara/Mystery Girl, partner?" he asks, smiling at her cutely.

"I'm sorry, but my friend should be here any moment and I don't work with strangers." Hara says, turning back to the window.

As if on cue, Joon walks into the classroom unnoticed and slides into the chair Hara saved for him.

"Sorry, that seat is saved." Onew says, looking blankly at Joon.

Joon looks at Onew with a WTF expression, turning to Hara to see what's going on as Hara raises an eyebrow at Onew.

"Oh, he's the friend?" Onew asks sheepishly, Hara nodding slowly in reply.

"So, you're my competition for the fine lady's affections." Onew says, studying Joon.

"What lady?" Joon laughs, before Hara punches him in the arm.

"He's just a friend." Hara says to Onew.

"Oh! In that case, I will need your approval first, right? So let's be best friends!" he says, beaming at Joon now.

"Why don't you just go back to thinking about fried chicken, okay?" Joon says, making Onew's eyes widen.

"The two of you are in my head, aren't you?" he asks, Joon and Hara sharing a brief look with each other before giving Onew a confused look.

"You certainly took your time." Hara says, turning to Joon and thus ending their conversation with Onew. Onew takes the hint and turns back to face the front of the room dejectedly.

"You were the one that told me to help her!" Joon points out.

"Well, what was the big emergency?" she asks, annoyed.

Joon runs a hand through his hair in frustration, becoming even more frustrated when he remembers that his hair still hasn't changed back to normal.

"She said a girl gave her a mean look so she wanted to punish that girl by having the girl's boyfriend flirt with her in front of his girlfriend but..." he explains quickly, before remembering that they were in class.

"But she lost control of her powers and he ended up chasing her through the schools, proclaiming his undying love for her before she managed to lock herself in the bathroom. I fixed him up, but I'm not sure how he'll make it up to his girlfriend. As for Naeun, she's still a bit shaken up, but she's in her class now with Namjoo." he finishes off, in her mind.

Hara gives no sign of having heard any of that, as she continues to gaze out the window. Joon takes a deep breath to control his frustration as he wonders why Hara has blocked her mind again.

 


 

At lunch time, Hara and Joon make their way to the Dining Hall where the other twelve are waiting. Hara nods curtly to the others before walking into the hall, the others following close behind. Sitting at their table from last night is Krystal and her followers, looking very smug as though they had just achieved some amazing feat, with the exception of Onew who is too busy eating his fried chicken.

"Hara-ssi, are you going to fight her for the table?" Bomi asks, giggling in excitement.

"No, there are better tables." Hara says, bored, walking over to the far right of the Dining Hall where all of the table are unoccupied, choosing a table near the centre of the hall.

"Oh, I see! This way all eyes can still be on our table?" Bomi asks.

Hara smiles at this, proud that Bomi thinks the same way she does.

As Hara sits down, she can't help but sneak a glance at Krystal, who stares at her, confused as to why she didn't fight her for the table.

As the others return to the table with their food, they are joined by Onew who has brought his tray with him from Krystal's table.

"Hello! Mind if I join you?" Onew says cheerfully, addressing the whole group but looking only at Hara.

"Your leader doesn't seem too happy about that." Hara says, looking over his shoulder to Krystal, who sits at her table fuming, while her followers just stare at Hara's table.

"No, that's just her face!" He says, setting his tray down and making himself comfortable opposite Hara.

"Hey, aren't you Lee Jinki?" Eunji asks, leaning over Chorong to speak to Onew, her eyes widened in excitement.

"How did you know that? Has Hara been talking about me?" He asks, smiling goofily at Hara, who pulls a face at him.

"I heard about you from some other students! They say you used to date Jessica Jung who used to go here but graduated last year but while you were dating her, her younger sister seduced you and you broke up with Jessica and started dating her sister but then she broke up with you a few months ago but you still follow her around because you're madly in love with her." Eunji says, impressing everyone but Onew with her ability to pick up idle gossip so fast.

"That's hardly what happened." Onew says, disappointed that his classmates made him sound so pathetic, looking like a wounded puppy dog.

"But most of it's true, right? Krystal is your ex-girlfriend?" Eunji asks, excited at the prospect of sitting at the same table with the Queenka's ex.

"Yes, unfortunately." He says, sighing, trying to avoid eye contact with Hara although he already feels her eyes burning through him (not literally).

"Funny. I think you forgot to mention that little fact earlier." Hara says, tilting her head at him.

"I'm sorry! I got the impression that you didn't like her and I thought that if I told you that then you wouldn't want to talk to me!" he says quickly, trying to defend himself.

"Fair enough, but I didn't want to talk to you anyway, so ... " Hara trails off, shrugging her shoulders.

Somehow, Onew then manages to spill his drink all over his uniform and jumps up, running to the bathroom to dry off.

The others turn to watch him leave as Hara glares at Joon.

"What did he ever do to you?" Hara asks him out loud, forgetting that other people can hear her.

"It's not my fault he's accident prone!" Joon says, smirking.

"Why are you getting angry at Joon, Hara-ssi?" Naeun asks.

Hara cringes when she calls him Joon, but quickly recovers.

"Oh, did I forget to mention that Changsun, here, like Eunji, is telekenetic? He can also read your minds, among other things." she says, knowingly sharing with them Joon's favorite thing to keep secret.

As the others stare at Joon, worried about what thoughts of theirs he may have heard, Hara stands up.

"Where are you going?" Joon asks, upset that Hara is angry with him and that she just put everyone on guard when around him.

"I'm going to check on Onew. That poor boy was just trying to be friendly and you wet his pants! I know that you could feel how upset and embarrassed he was and I hope that you feel bad." Hara says, flipping her hair before walking away from their table. 

Krystal, who has been watching Hara, stands up and decides to try beat Hara by getting to Onew first. As she walks away from her table, she collides into a small boy, sending his lunch flying everywhere as he lands by Krystal's feet.

"Watch where you're going, you ugly freak!" Krystal yells at the boy, raising her voice to command the attention of the room. 

Hara rushes over to the boy and bends down to help him up, brushing rice out of his hair.

"Are you okay?" Hara asks the boy, crouching slightly to look him in the eye as he bows his head low, nodding slightly while hiding his face from Hara.

Hara turns to Krystal, stepping protectively in front of the boy and straightening her back as she stares levelly at Krystal.

"Perhaps you ought to "watch where you're going"." Hara says, raising an eyebrow at the fuming Krystal. "Your peripheral vision kind of . I'm just saying." 

"Excuse me?" Krystal says, wondering when the new girl will learn her place at the school.

"Oh, sorry! I said your peripheral vision kind of !" Hara repeats slowly, eliciting laughter from the other students, "Your hearing isn't great either, apparently." she adds, turning on her heel to leave the Dining Hall. Some of the students applaud as Hara leaves, until Krystal whips around and glares at them.

Hara gives up on looking for Onew and meets Joon for her next class. The rest of the day goes by smoothly, the 14 meeting after school in the garden.

 

As the others sit attentively on the ground, Hara stands before them, with Joon behind her, and begins explaining.

"I know that it's difficult because some of you have trouble, like, turning your powers on while some of you can't turn it off so I want you to practice as you did this morning and then I will work with each of you to see what your next step will involve. We'll only practice the basics today, before moving on so it's important that..." Hara is momentarily interuppted by her phone ringing in her blazer pocket, but quickly finishes her sentence, "... you master these skills." 

"You're not going to answer that, are you?" Joon asks as Hara takes her phone out to check it.

"I have to, it's from the Other Realm." Hara says, sighing.

"Wait, I thought that you couldn't contact the Other Realm except through a cloud thing?" Niel asks.

"Anyone in either realm can phone the other realm at any time, anyone from there can be teleported here, but no one is able to travel from here to the Other Realm." Hara explains quickly, before apologizing and taking the call, gesturing for them to begin practice.

Everyone pairs up but they decide unanimously that it would be more interesting to listen to Hara's conversation, despite Joon's warning as he says half-heartedly: "You shouldn't do that."

 

"I assure you, your grace, everything is fine here." Hara says impatiently, her back the others, totally oblivious to the fact that they can hear every word that is said.

"You keep on insisting that you're safe, Hara, but I know what happened this morning!" The voice on the other end of the phone echoes through the clearing.

"That was nothing, really." Hara says, massaging her temples.

"Nothing? That boy could have attacked you! And you insist that the Lee boy can protect you but he did nothing of the sorts! And I have it on good authority that he left you on your own today, even!" The voice shrieks.

"I don't know what you would like me to say, your majesty. It's in the past now." Hara says, staring up at the sky, bored.

"Well, I would like for you to assure me that everything is under control, but I know that you would just twist your words around so that you could still deceive me." The other voice says, sighing. "I've been talking with Minho and he thinks--"

"You've been talking to Minho about me?" Hara asks angrily, interruppting the other voice.

"Yes, Hara, he, too, is concerned about you and your security ... well, lack of security I should say." The other voice says disdainfully, making Joon scoff.

At that sound, Hara whirls around and notices the group listening to her conversation, glaring at them as she creates a wall of fire between them and herself.

"...have decided that it's in your best interest for your security to be increased." the other voice finishes, unaware that Hara wasn't listening.

"Increased? As if we haven't drawn enough attention to ourselves already!" Hara exclaims, knowing that increased security means less privacy.

"Minho has hand-picked your new bodyguards himself; he is very worried about you, dear." the voice says.

"How many?" Hara says, sighing in defeat.

"Six. Naturally, you have trained them all so you know they are of the highest calibre. Among them is a recently recovered Mr Jang, who you may remember as one of your more recent trainees." the other voice says.

"I train too many people with the name "Jang", you could be referring to any one of them. And speaking of trainees, I have to go deal with some of my current ones right now, if you don't mind, your majesty." Hara says, itching to hang up.

"Alright, dear. Just remember to go a little easier on them. I love you!" the voice says.

Without another word, Hara hangs up her phone and puts out the fire, storming up to the others.

"Well? Why aren't you practicing?" Hara asks, the wind picking up and whipping her hair around, making her look totally badass. They stare at her in a mixture of fear and awe, wondering how she will punish them for eavesdropping.

"You think that you're ready to move on now, past the basics? Alright then. We won't go over them again. Now, as you witnessed this morning, I froze time. I can also travel through time. In order to give you more practice, I will take all of you to a certain time period and leave you to survive using your Gifts. If you die in the past, it's not really a problem because you will just be brought back to the present day, unharmed. You will, however, temporarily feel the pain, so try avoid dying. The last survivor will get to choose the next time period. Any questions?" Hara asks, looking at their terrified faces.

"Are you serious?" Ricky asks, his eyes nearly popping out of his head.

"Would I joke about this?" Hara asks, turning to Joon who shakes his head rapidly in response.

"Exactly. Okay, get ready! One... two..." Hara says, raising her hands in the air.

"We're sorry, Hara-ssi!" They chorus, throwing themselves at her feet, fearing for their lives.

"Hey, don't worry, it's my job to keep you safe." Hara says with a sarcastic tone, smirking with her hands still raised.

"Can we please practice the basics for a bit longer, first?" Niel pleads, the others nodding in agreement.

"As you wish." Hara says, lowering her hands and leaving them to practice as she sits on a bench, swinging her legs onto the bench and pullingt out her sketchbook.

 

Joon allows a half hour to pass before he approaches Hara timidly.

"What are you drawing?" he says cutely, hoping that she's not still mad at him.

"Clothing ideas. I'm thinking maybe 17th century England for their first time? I just LOVE those beautiful gowns they would wear! It's such a shame that they went out of fashion!" Hara says, smiling up at Joon.

He breathes a sigh of relief, glad that Hara is no longer angry.

"Oh, I'm still angry, just not at you right now." Hara says, thinking about the phone call again, her expression darkening. "I mean, who are they to make decisions in my life?" Hara says, gazing off into the distance angrily, clenching her teeth. "What are they hiding and why can't I figure out their motives?" she cries out in exasperation.

Joon lifts Hara's feet up, sits down on the bench and rests her feet on his lap. 

"Well, I can only guess what his motives are, but the Queen is just concerned for you, Hara." Joon says softly.

"Bull. She doesn't care about me, she just has something else planned. I just wish I could figure out what it is!" Hara says, her hands shaking as she runs them through her hair, resting her sketchpad on her lap.

"You didn't get enough rest again, right?" Joon asks, worried about her health.

"There are too many people to train and they all live in different time zones so once I finish training one person in their dreams, I have to enter another person's mind to train them!" Hara explains to him, Joon noticing the slight bags under her eyes.

"Hara," Joon says softly, waiting for her to lift her head to look at him, "I worry that you may have taken on more than you can handle this time."

"I can handle it." she says stubbornly, frowning at him.

Aish, you have no idea how cute you are. Joon thinks as Hara just stares, silently studying him.

"You know, not eating or sleeping AND training people 24/7 is taking its toll on you and I just hope you will find a way to unwind soon." Joon says quickly as he watches Hara rest her head against the bench.

"Close your eyes and rest, Hara. They'll be ready soon." Joon says gently, as he watches Hara's eyelids droop as she fights off her exhaustion. Joon smiles to himself, satisfied that she is almost asleep.

She abruptly takes his hands off of her legs and stands up, wide awake.

"Don't tell me what to do, Joon." She says, turning on her heel to return to the group.

Joon covers his face in frustration, taking a deep breath before following Hara.

"Nice work, everyone. You have all mastered blocking your powers, although some of you still need practice turning them on. I get it, your lives have been tough and filled with rejection, loneliness and other issues so it's easier for you to draw on your negative emotions. But in order to complete your missions when we travel through time, you will need to use and control your Gifts, not just block them." Hara says. 

As she says it though, she realizes that most of them don't have memories that are happy enough to be able to control their powers. She heaves a big sigh.

"Fine, we won't go on a mission just yet. Perhaps after dinner, but we'll see. For now, everyone get changed and we'll meet back in the hallway outside our dorms in one hour. Yes, I know dinner is in two hours." Hara adds as Niel opened his mouth to remind her. "I will be freezing time again, something you ought to get used to."

"What will we be doing?" CAP asks at the same time Chorong asks, "What should we wear?"

"Just wear nice, casual clothes. Your wardrobes should have a combination of your old clothes and new clothes, so surely you'll all find something suitable to wear." Hara says, starting to walk back to the dorms.

The others begin to follow Hara back to the dorms, CAP wondering why his question was ignored.

When they've reached the hallway separating their dorms, Hara turns to say goodbye to the boys.

"We'll see you in one hour, okay?" Hara asks, knowing that the boys will be ready way before the girls. "Oh, and CAP? My intention wasn't to ignore you, it's just a surprise. I'm sorry I didn't answer your question before." Hara says, Joon's eyes widening as he watches Hara apologize, as though she's never done so before.

"Can we please have a hint, Hara-ssi, so we know how to dress?" Ricky asks, using his aegyo on Hara. "Like, where are we going?" he asks cutely.

Hara pauses, considering whether to give anything away or not. She decides that giving them a hint is bound to get them more excited I anticipation, and she smiles at Ricky as she answers.

"On a date." Hara says, leaving behind the squealing girls and dumbstruck boys as she enters the Girls' dorm.