Four

Training the untrainable

"Come on, Joon!" Hara says, leaning against the cubicle door, "we're going to be late for dinner!"

"Please! I'm really sorry, Hara! Please change me back into my normal clothes!" He pleads, tugging down the hem of his mini skirt before it morphs into a tutu.

Hara bites down on her lip to stop herself from laughing as she thinks of the which outfit she will make Joon wear next.

"Hara-ssi," L.Joe says, interrupting her thoughts, "I feel someone else is coming. Maybe we should just go to dinner? I don't know what will happen if you're caught in the boys' bathroom." 

"Alright, then." Hara agrees, making her way to the bathroom door. "Feel free to join us when you're ready, Changsun." 


Hara leads the other twelve into the Dining Hall, having dressed them all up in the latest trends.

All the eyes in the room turn on them and conversations cease as everyone finally takes notice of the new students.

"Hara-ssi," Hayoung whispers, "this dress is very beautiful but I don't think it suits me." she says, worried because she never wears dresses.

"You look amazing." Hara says, stopping at an unoccupied table in the centre of the room and sitting down. "You can all get your dinner and then bring it back to this table. It will be easier if we dine together." she says, saving their seats as they line up for their meals.

 

"Uh, excuse me!" a haughty voice cuts in as Hara was watching the twelve interact with one another.

"May I help you?" Hara says sweetly, smiling at the girl standing in front of her, raising a single brow when the girl doesn't respond.

"You're sitting at our table." the girl says, gesturing at the group standing behind her with their trays of food, all of them glaring at Hara.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Hara says, still smiling.

The girl smiles as well, satisfied. Her smile soon vanishes when she notices that Hara isn't moving.

The girl puts her tray down on the table, about to yell at Hara when Hara, too, stops smiling.

"I'm sorry," Hara says, putting on her best apologetic face, "that seat is taken."

By now, the attention of most of the Dining Hall has been drawn to Hara's table as she stares the girl down.

", do you know who I am?" the girl spits out, her friends now looking genuinely afraid for Hara.

"Yes, you're the girl who is not sitting at this table right now!" Hara says, laughing as though it was the most obvious thing.

"You so do not want to mess with me." the girl says, raising her voice to cause a scene, although everyone was already listening anyway.

Hara looks up and smiles as the twelve make their way over to her nervously, their trays full of food.

"Hey, guys!" Hara calls out cheerfully, "I saved your seats." she says, waving them over.

Turning her attention back to the girl, Hara smiles apologetically.

"Again, I'm really sorry! I hope that you enjoy your dinner!" she says sweetly, flipping her hair as the girl picks up her tray and stomps off to a different table, her friends following while looking at Hara in awe.

"Hara-ssi! I don't think you should have done that!" L.Joe says in a hushed voice, "She is so angry right now!"

"Yeah, do you know who that was?" Chorong asks, whispering as well, "that was the school's queenka, Krystal!"

"I heard about her today! She will ruin the life of anyone who gets in her way!" Eunji says, loving to gossip.

"Of course Hara knows who she is." Joon says from behind them.

They turn around to look at Joon and gasp, taking in his outift that makes him look like a celebrity.

"Why do you think she chose this table, out of all the empty ones?" Joon says, shaking his head and laughing at Hara's stubborness. "Oh, and thanks for changing my outfit, finally." he says, taking his seat next to her.

"Uh, excuse me? This just so happens to be the table with the best lighting and the best view of everyone else in the room, meaning it's the perfect place for me to analyze what's going on!" Hara retorts.

"And the fact that you were able to make a scene in front of the whole school was just an added bonus?" Joon asks, laughing at her.

Hara laughs, tucking her hair behind her ear as she looks around the room, satisfied, noticing all the other students suddenly look away and conversation picks up, making the Dining Hall once again as noisy as one would expect.

Joon stands up to get his food, but as he is walking away, he's almost certain he hears Hara voice amongst the rest of the noise.

"Looking good, Changsun."

He quickly turns around to look back at their table, but Hara is already apparently deep in conversation with Eunji, her eyes meeting his for just a second before she looks back at Eunji, trying her best to not break into a grin.