SHINee really aren't Morning People.

You've Got it Wrong

 Your POV   Okay, Just saying, unless I type otherwise, the POV will always be yours :)

  You laughed shakily, hoping you might've just heard wrong. You haven't even slept yet. What the hell?!

 " Y-Yah! I'm not a girl! I'm totally manly," you said, trying to sound insulted.

  Jonghyun laughed. " Tell it to these two. Their demented-ness is what's causing you your anger."

 You gave a small glance to Onew and Minho, looking at them with what you thought was a questioning look. Minho shrugged while Onew looked away. Well great.

 " Psh, Youngie, I think they're jealous because your so pretty," Taemin said, while winking at you. Dammit, your face felt hot, you hoped you weren't blushing.

 "Aww, Minnie, you made him blush. No teasing anymore, neh?" Key commented, making you blush further.

 "I'm going to bed," you mumbled.

 "Night~," they chorused.


  In the morning (5:00 A.M.):

  You hoped that everyone would still be asleep when you went to go wash up. Especially since you wanted a little time without the brace. Yeah, you knew it was risky, but it was really uncomfortable, wearing it day and night.

 After the shower, you put on a baggy plain white tee shirt and grey cargo pants. That way, if they were up early and saw you, they probably couldn't see you chest. You didn't bother making yourself a breakfast yet, otherwise, they might wake up for food. You grabbed a strawberry milk from the fridge and plopped onto the couch with your laptop from home.

 Since the time difference between South Korea and America was different, you figured that you parents would probably be up so you video called them. A pixilated image of your mom popped up after a few rings.

 Her face wasn't towards you though, it was towards the back with her screaming, "HONEY! SHE FINALLY CALLED, GET YOU BOOTY OVER HERE AND COME SAY HI TO OUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!"

You laughed slightly. Your parents were always crazy. No matter where you were.

 You heard two gasps, making you open your eyes again from laughter and look at two shocked faces?

"Do I have something you don't like?"

Mom shook her head. "It's the lack of something we used to like. Why did you cut your hair sweetie?" Your dad asked.

"Oh... Um, Dancing purposes. And guess what?! I got into a group! "

They both gave congratulations, praising you and telling you that you did a good job. The three of you continued to talk about random things, but soon enough it was 6:30 and the others would probably be getting up soon, so you had to go.

 " Annyeong~!" they said, in a funny little English accent. You knew they did that on purpose, so you waved goodbye to the screen.

 The screen turn black and shut down right after. Sighing, you trudged back to the kitchen to make breakfast for your hyungs.

 Since the ingredients were here, you decided to make an American breakfast: Scrambled eggs, Toast, Breakfast  sausages, and your personal favorite, pancakes. ( I believe Pancakes were God's gift to mankind, after clothing and basic food. )

 After everything was pretty much done, you went to wake up the rest.

 "HYUNGS~~ WAKE UP!"

 Groans were heard, pillows were tossed, and sheets were shuffled.

 "What time is it~?"

 "6:47. Time to get up."

 Jonghyun slowly got up while the other 4 were still dead as nail. Sighing, you walked up, and slapped Key

 "YAH!! THE HELL?!?"

 "Get up."

"5 more minutes..."

"Get up Hyung. Otherwise, I won't give you breakfast!"

Hearing that, he decided to finally get up and trudge to the bathroom to wash up.

 "Taeminnie~ I have banana milk~!"

 He shot up and ran off, grabbing some regular clothing and headed off, leaving you with two dedicated to being dead people.

" Minho, I thought you worked out in the morning?"

 He groaned in response and got up, but not without a complaint that you didn't wake him up early enough. Well, then!

Onew was saved for last, because you thought he'd be the easiest to wake up. Haha, wrong.

"Get up.. I'm tired of yelling and lying right now, get uppppp."

 Onew shuffled and moaned, tossing a pillow away from his body to the floor.

 "Hey! Those are clean?! Now we'll have to wash them again, thanks. Dude." you said, now exasperated with these guys (except Jonghyun)

 You stomped over to the fallen pillow loudly, trying to wake him in the process. Grabbing it angrily, you marched back towards the top of Jinki's bed, your lithe body over his in attempts to place the pillow above his head, but his hands suddenly shot up, grabbing your torso, and pulling you on top of him.

 

  .

 

 Mkay... please~ don't murder me for my inconsistent updating schedule. I really wish I could be updating a regular of maybe twice a week, but school.... It away my inspiration and will to write, which is why I normally update on weekend/ fridays.

I'm also upset because these chapters are so short.