Meet Your Members!

You've Got it Wrong

Okay, OMIGOODNESS. I love all you subscribers. Freaking. Love. You. Just thought ya'll should know. Oh and this chappie is dedicated to PerfectlyImperfect. Thanks for commenting~~~ <3 And Winter Rose too. I'm sorry I forgot to thank you... I'm so bad.


Your POV

Nervous. You were very nervous. What were the other five like?... Besides what Ji-Ho told you. Maybe they were like those two-faced movie stars in movies. Nice on camera, evil off. Oh geez, you didn't wanna go in. (How were you more nervous about their attitude than whether they might find out about your gender? Just.. Wow.)

  " Yah! What're you doing pabo? Do you want to be later than we already are? Get your luggage over here!" He yelled over at you. You pouted, and when he wasn't looking, flipped him off. You quickly pulled away when his eyes darted over to you.

 The door opened with a 'clink'. He pulled the door out and gestured you to go in. You heard yelling, screaming, and whining. Then, the pounding of feet on the cool wooden floor and 5 boys suddenly appeared in front of you. You were startled, to say the least. The shortest one smiled and bowed, and the rest  followed his lead.

 " Annyeong-hasimnikka!"

 "A-annyeong. Are you Shinee?"

 They nodded and flashed bright smiles. Dammit, they should not do that. You were going to become a gay guy.

 One stepped forward. His smile was wide and his eyes were smiling too. He held out his hand for you to shake, which you did. "I'm Lee Jinki, the leader. Please, call me by my stage name, Onew." he said. You beamed back at him,happy to see he seemed nice.

 " I'm.. Lee Young Min. Nice to meet you."

 Manager raised his eyebrow, but didn't say anything. He knew you saw him before.

 "Aren't the rest of you going to introduce yourselves? Be polite! Aish.." manager complained. He looked at the other boys with disappointment.

 "Hello Youngie! I'm Lee Taemin, dancing machine! On my right here is Minho, our main rapper. He's a quiet one. eheh" Minho just smiled and nodded ..wait..Did he just call you Youngie? 

 "Hello, my name is Jonghyun! Main vocals. This here is Key, Mr.Capable, or Umma. He can pretty much do everything~." he said, pointing to the guy on his left. He was dressed very.. let's say colorful. Pink shirt, Bright neon green pants, and a key necklace. He-he-he. Two keys. (You're so lame.)

 Manager nodded in approval. "Better. wouldn't want you being rude to your new band member."

Their eyes widened with shock. Apparently, they didn't know the new member was you. Their mouths hung open, their eyes wide in disbelief. Until Taemin spoke up.

 "OMO, Your my hero.!! T-The way your fluid movements look when you dance...(blah blah blah, is what you heard). Point is, I- We think your amazing" he said, beaming at you. You were surprised. Mostly at how much he talked with only one breathe, but also because these boys thought you were good. They thought you were also a boy, but still. Who knows, they might've been hostile and ist for all you knew at the moment.

  " I'll be leaving him in your guy's care. When I come back here to check up on you in three week's for your debut, I better not find anyone dead."

 "YAH!!" We all screamed. I was horrified, and they were angry/hurt.

 He chuckled and waved goodbye, closing the door behind him, leaving us dumbfounded and confused on what to do next. We all just stared at each other with Minho(?) winning so far. Your eyes were so strained, you were making the funniest face without knowing it. This was confirmed in your mind when you finally blinked and everyone was laughing at you.

 "Y-Your f-f-face~! AHAHAHAHA" laughed Key. Onew's eyes had disappeared in his smile, Taemin and Minho were holding onto each other, and Jonghyun was doubled over. You pouted, clearly un-happy with their reactions to your dry as hell eyes.

"Pft. I made the face on purpose. It was a staring contest wasn't it?" you asked, daring one, just one of them to say otherwise.

 They all then shut up and led you to your room, up on the second floor of the dorm.

 The second floor consisted of 2 bathrooms, a small music room with a piano, violin, and microphone stands. The bedroom was also located at the end of the hallway.

 The bedroom was a little small, with the three bunk beds taking up most of the space, but there was a dresser, closet and a desk with a lamp atop of it. The beds were a little to close for comfort, but it would probably work out. They said that Minho and Taemin shared one, as did Jonghyun and Key. Until you, Onew had the only single left. So you were going to share with him.

 "Aish~ so tired. I wanna sleep, do introductions deeper in the morning or whatever," you complained.

 Onew and Key laughed. Again.

 "Am I extremely funny or something? What is this?"

 "It's just... You should see these three in the morning. Taemin will get up only for breakfast, Minho won't ever wake up, and Jonghyun might get up, but find another place to lie back down. It's a war to make them get up." They both said. You cracked a grin. 'There's no way it could be that bad,'  you thought. It seemed just like your parents, who you used to have to wake up every morning.

 Jonghyun (who you have now decided to call dino-hyun) and Tae-baby were both pouting, while Minho was looking to the side, probably embarrassed.

 "YAH! Why'd you tell him? He'll think lesser of us." Dino complained. Taemin nodded, and Minho stayed silent.

Key scoffed and flipped his long, black bangs. "He'd have found out any way. He's living with us now as well. Pabo."

 "UMMA, You're being mean~" Tae cried, voice purposely pitched higher. You found that seriously adorable. He needed to stop it. Now.

 "Where's the bathroom again?"

 Minho pointed to the left side, second door. You thanked him and grabbed a pair of pajamas from you un-packed suitcase. You went to take a shower, thinking about how the debut was going to go.


 3rd Person POV

  After Young-Min left for the shower, the (actual)boys talked about him.

 "He's really pretty. And he's younger than me? I thought he was my hyung at first," Taemin commented.

 " I don't think he's normal. I've seen his tape. How long has he been dancing?" Jonghyun asked.

"I've seen it too. Judging by the quality, I'd say his entire life. Or at least a whole lot of it." Taemin replied.

 Key laughed a bit. " Haha~ Imagine a little baby dancing and fumbling over his little feet," XD.

 Everybody but Minho cracked up. He couldn't get over the fact that Young-Min was beautiful. Too beautiful. He looked like a girl with his delicate features and small stature. Taemin was the same, but still. It seemed different with the newbie. He decided to voice his opinion.

 ".. He looks like a girl. "

 The rest of the members, excluding Onew (who also agreed with Minho) just laughed at his "foolish" statment.

 "You think he's a girl? In a boy-band. Really, are you serious? I don't think Lee Soo Man would allow that, no matter how good he is," laughed Jonghhyun. The two who were skeptical just played it off as a silly thought, but still had their doubts, especially Onew, who knew he'd seen the feminine boy somewhere before.


   Back to your POV~

  The shower pressure in this dorm was wonderful. It was not to hard, but not exactly a huge flood. You came out feeling refreshed, but even more tired. Putting your chest brace back on (thank God that thing wasn't completely uncomfortable,) you pulled on a plain white tank-top and short boxers. Towel around your neck, water dripping down your short bangs, and clothing clung to you because of water, you strode out back into the hallway, where the others were talking lively about something.

 "Hey, what're we all talking about?" you asked.

 "Hm, nothing much, the weather, our debut, the fact that two of us think your a girl..."

 'Oh nothing much. Guess I'll sleep... WAIT WHO KNOWS I'M A GIRL?!?!' you thought, scared, horrified and plain dumbfounded. How did someone find out so soon?!

 

  be going on, and I'm barely into this story~~ ^^"...

I swear, I always mean to update; I end up reading other fanfics that have recently updates, so I get sidetracked though....

I'm so sorry, and even though this is late, I hope you readers will continue commenting, reading, and subscribing!