Clothing Crisis

You've Got it Wrong

 Your POV (First Person)

  Cross-dressing, huh? I guess this means I'll have to cut my hair. I've always gotten gasps and compliments on how long, thick, and pretty it was, and to be completely honest... it got annoying sometimes. Especially if they asked whether it was frickin' extension. It wasn't! I just haven't cut it in, like, forever. Now I'm actually kinda glad I'll cut it. Spare myself stupid comments.

 At the hair salon~

 " Sweetie, are you sure you want to cut it this short and..boy-ish?"  The salon lady asked skeptically. Her stare on me was un-believing pitieous.

I gave her a soft smile, bending my head backwards at a slightly awkward angle. "Yes, please!"

 She gave an,"What-will-I-do-with-you" sigh that I used to get all the time from mother when I blasted K-pop on without hesitation. In the end, with little to no argument, I got her to finally chop my hair. The steady 'click,click' of the scissors as it snipped at my hair was, I'll admit it, slightly scary. I wasn't sure it would look okay, but Ji-Ho (manager of SHINee) told me she was one of the best stylists around. I just hoped it was true.

 "Done!" she announce proudly. She turned the chair around to face me to the mirror. I smiled. I liked it a lot.

http://awhiteworld.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/daesung-2.jpg (Please ignore the fact that he's holding a sign with his name. Just look at his nice hair XD. DaeSung~ )

 I got up, and bowed to ajumma, thanking her. I looked at the ground. Yeesh, that really is a lot of hair. I never took anyone seriously when they said to cut my hair. Oh,well.

 Back with Ji-ho

  "Nice. Told you she was good," he commented.

"It's not like I didn't believe you."

He shrugged. "Just saying. You packed your closet right?"

"Errrr... It's girl's clothes mostly. Mom insisted on it. All I really have that would fit as male clothing might be a few shirts and most of my shoes. Other then that I need to go shopping," you said, cringing at the thought of what your mother made you pack. Flowery print skirts. Too many. *shiver* 

 Manager thought for a moment. He then pulled out his wallet and flashed his credit card, and smirked.

 " Guess we should."

 With my eyes wide and mouth ajar, I probably looked like a fish out of water. "You're really willing to do that?"

 "Of course. Now get downstairs and into the limo. I'll be there in a minute, just as soon as I talk to someone."