Chapter 2: Say WHAT Now?!

You've Got it Wrong

. Oh ...

Korean Vocab!-

daebak- amazing, cool, words like that.

mianhamnida-Sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sung-Hoon's POV

  Now that Choi Nana was taken care of, we had [Name] left to deal with. She kept fidgeting, and squirming. It was pretty funny... Does this make me a terrible person? Oh well, if it does, what a shame(not).

  I just stared at her for a while, she looked like she wanted to run, but that wasn't an option. I'm not letting talent like her run through that door without someone to sing or meet with. Of course I saw the dvd recording Ji-ho left on my desk. I was instantly entranced when she started dancing, but when her voice came from my speakers, I knew she needed to join. But who to put her with? F(x)? No, they all balance each other, if I put in another person, it would throw them all off. I'm already putting Choi in SNSD,.... then I had my epiphany. SHINee. Yea, they're guys but if she cut her hair, and but a chest brace on, she'd be just fine! And well, if I bluff that if she doesn't join SHINee, she'll get nothing... It'll work.

  " So [name], how are you today?" I asked, politeness and kindness seeping  through. She seemed to relax, the slightest bit.

  She nodded. "Just fine Sir." Her voice was stiff, and her eyes darted back and forth from me and Jinki.

  Oh that's right. He was still here. "Jinki, why don't you leave for the hall for a while. We have some things to dicuss. Alone." I heard her auidiably gulp in front of me. I gave a little evil smile on the inside. Oh, the ways I could surprise her right now.

  He looked at me funny, then at the girl. He seemed reluctant to leave, but did. Not without a glance back at Ji-Young. Ohh~~ so that's how it was. LOLOL.

 I looked back at her, she was looking at the door longingly. OOHH~~~ I feel like a gossip girl.... Naw, she porbably just wanted to leave.

  "Saw your performance. I have to say, I'm sorry it didn't meet our expectations" I said with fake sadness. I was trying so hard not to laugh when I saw her shocked/ depressed face.

 "O-oh. Of course."

Man this girl is easy.

" So, why don't we talk about how you Exceeded our expectations."

"EHH?!?" I started laughing outright. The change of her expression was priceless.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to Your POV

Your dreaming too, right?

 There is no way he said that I did better then their expectations, SM ENTERTAINMENT expectations.

'Aren't they the most difficult to audition for? Weren't there so many people better than you' you thought.

 He grinned brightly. " You did amazing. I haven't seen talent like yours in a while."

You were being deaf right? This is utterly deabak!

 You looked all around the room, searching for a cameraman. when you couldn't find it you asked him, " Where's the cameras? What TV comedy is this?!" you asked, bewildered and disbelieving that he was serious.

" Do you not want to sign with us?"

You shook you head." Of course I would. But your serious? You want me?"

 He rolled his eyes exasperated with this girl. "If we didn't want you, you'd be out of this building by now."

You, too, felt like fainting. But you screamed instead, making Boss cover his ears in the process. He winced and looked at you like -What the heck?-

You gave a sheepish smile. "Uhh.. mianhamnida"

 Sung-Hoon sighed. "Just didn't expect that. Well, back to you.."

 "Am I going to go into SNSD?" you asked, still almost slightly skeptical about whether he was joking or not.

 With a wave of his hand, he dismissed your initial idea. Then... what?

"Do you really have a preference as to who you join a band with?" he asked. Thought thinking about it, so close to your dream, you don't have a choice if he decides to kick you out if you don't so you shook your head no. He gave a laugh.

"That's great! Debut with SHINee!" he said enthusiastically.

 You showed a grin. "Sure."

He frowned a bit though. " Thou~gh, if your going to debut with them, can you cut your hair please? And wear a brace?"

 What's a brace? And you didn't mind cutting your hair, it was too long anyways, but why?

 "Um, okay?"

" I'll have someone send you to do your hair and get you a brace."

He sent you off with Ji-Ho to a dorm somewhere else. He smirked, just the slightest bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Ji- Ho looked worried when you told him what Sung-Hoon said to you about debuting with SHINee, but after a while, he told you what everything meant, and how you (probably) weren't allowed to tell anyone, otherwise he might kick you out anyways.

 "So, no telling anyone okay?! Otherwise,.."

"AISH!! YEAH YEAH! I'm okay with it.."

Manager looked at you funny, then shrugged. "If you say so."

 You were protestive at firs,t but decided it would be a cool game to play.