Chapter 1 : Korea, what have you done to me?

You've Got it Wrong

 One word to most describe the SM Entertainment building? Impressive. The large light pink buliding looked as if it were 30 floors high, at least. This was supposedly your new future. Nana squeezed your hand tightly, as a sign that she needed some support.

  "You'll be fine," you whispered.

  She gave a weak smile as the two of you walked in with Manager. The interior was even more impressive than you had ever imagined, and you had imagined it plenty of times before. Trust yourself.

 The white walls were arranged neatly with pictures of popular groups such as TVXQ!, Super Junior, and SNSD(nudge, nudge, wink, wink.). The furniture was fluffy and inviting, but there was not time for that. Aint' nobody got time for dat.

Manager pretty much pulled the two of you, who were frozen in place, into the elevator. It soon dinged to reveal a large room/hallway that held important people. You saw buisness men/women, the judges from the audition, and what looked to be 'The boss', since he sat at the head of the table. They all looked pretty boring until a guy, who couldn't be more than 17 or 18 caught your gaze.

  He was about 169-173 cm tall, so probably about a head above you. His hair pitch black and long-ish, and facial features very intimidating since his face seemed expressionless at the moment. He wore a crumpled black hoodie with loose grey jeans, and his forehead sticky with sweat. He was facing the head, in intense conversation.

 Manager gave a cough and attention turned toward us. Boss- or uncle, as you knew what was probably going to stick in your mind as his nickname, had his eyes boring holes into your face. You flinched, but your expression was hard.

  "Boss Sung-Hoon, I've brought the exceptional duo, who we promised had potential. The right is Nana, my left is [name]." Manager said cooly.

  Sung-Hoon nodded his head satisfied. "That's good. I didn't expect them here so soon. Would everyone exept Minjung, Ji-Ho, and the performers please leave?" he asked with politeness in his voice. Well, at least you knew if you got kicked out, he would be nice about it.

  Manager, or Ji-Ho, walked the both of you closer to the head of the table. He gestured you to sit down. The chairs were swivel-y and quite comfortable.

  "So, let's start with miss Choi," he stated as he leaned in over a small portion of the huge table. You heard her gulp, so you rubbed her hand comfortingly.

 " I watched the tape you sent Ji-Ho. Nice work. And miss Nana, You have a very nice singing voice and potentional for the new SNSD maknae. what do you think?" Sung-Hoon asked seriously.

Her jaw dropped as you started quietly clapping, to not completely ruin the mood. Her eyes were getting all shiny, meaning she'd probably cry soon. But this time it didn't happen. She fainted dead on the spot.

 Uncle Sung-Hoon gave you the "what just happened" look. You... didn't know what to do.

 "She's... she's never done that before..." you whispered out in shock.

 He and Minjung chuckled lightly as the guy beside him gave a soft smile, which didn't go unnoticed by you. He looked alot goofier when he smiled, and alot less intimidating.

 As you were poking her, trying to get her to wake up, she suddenly flew up and screamed, "I'M GOOD".

 You sure are, if you can make it into SNSD," you jokingly said. She gave you a confused look, and her eyes widened.

"You mean this isn't a really awesome dream? " She asked.

"No, unless we're having the same dream."

She turn to face Sung-Hoon and gave a bright, wide smile. "I won't let you down sir!"

He gave an all knowing smile. "I know you won't. By the way have you met Minjung, your new manager?"

 They greeted each other, but were soon shoo-ed out of the room by the boss. Nana, as she walked out gave a smile, but it quickly turned into a frown because you weren't with her. She reluctantly walked out and Minjung closed the door, Leaving you alone with your (hopefully) new boss and some mysterious handsome guy.

'Someone, anyone, help' you thought to your self as you were now the center of attention.