The Cursed Bridge

25 Bedtime Stories of EXO

 

 
 
It was a Sunday morning, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were talking at a nearby cafe about visiting their best friend Xiumin. "Maybe we can have a surprise visit?" Baekhyun suggested. "That's not a bad idea.... WAIT!" Chanyeol shouted making everyone glare at him "Mianhe mianhe... So as I was saying... Remember last time we had a surprise visit at his place? It was around nighttime, Xiumin's grandpa thought we were thieves and beat us up with his stick? Chanyeol reminded. "Yeah... Why didn't I remember that?" When suddenly a lightbulb appeared above Baekhyun's head "Why don't we call and inform Xiumin?". As soon as they got out of the cafe Chanyeol dialed Xiumin's number with his phone. At first he heard only ringing sound until a familiar voice replied in their call "Hello?" "Xiumin it's me Chanyeol! So... we're planning to visit you there in the province you wouldn't mind that right?" Chanyeol asked. "Well yeah, that's what friends are for right? But just to remind you, we transferred location." Suddenly Baekhyun snatched the phone from Chanyeol and shouted "Why didn't you tell us!? Okay okay... Lets talk about this tomorrow and tell us the address, okay?". "Yeah... Bye!" Bid Xiumin.
 
Baekhyun got to Chanyeol's house to call Xiumin and they quickly dialed his number. "It's me, Baekhyun. Why didn't you tell us you've changed locations?! We're best friends for pete's sake!" Baekhyun shouted obviously upset. "Well sorry... I guess it slip of my mind..." Xiumin replied embarrassed. Chanyeol got the phone from Baekhyun and asked for the NEW address of Xiumin's NEW LOCATION. Xiumin explained the address but left a very important note "As you take the trip, you will see 2 bridges along the way... NEVER take Bridge 2BC..." Then Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun confused. Baekhyun only gave Chanyeol the I-don't-know look, so Chanyeol asked "Why?" They heard Xiumin sighed from the other line and told them about the the curse of that bridge "Once there was a town, their ruler wanted to build a bridge to have communication with the other towns. They started to build the bridge, but no matter what they did, it wasn't finished. But one day a little girl went to play at the construction area when she was running she out balanced herself, her head landing on one of the sharp things in the construction area. The next day, they saw the bridge had quite an improvement as one of the workers were inspecting the area and he saw the girl's corpse and blood oozed from her head where the bridge had quite a big improvement. From then on they came to the conclusion that the bridge can only be finished if a child's fresh blood was offered into it. After the incident 2 children were killed and their blood offered into the bridge and that bridge is Bridge 2BC... Some say that if you travel along the bridge you will still be seeing the children who's blood were offered to the bridge..." Everything turned silent until Chanyeol laughed "Pffttt... Bwahahahahahahaha!! Oh my God Xiumin! I never thought your grandpa would still tell you bedtime stories! XD" Then Baekhyun followed "Xiumin! You should really stop watching horror movies! You're losing your cool! HAHAHAHAHA!" But Xiumin shouted serious "Guys! I'm serious right now! Don't.take.Bridge 2BC." "Yeah yeah.. We got it!" Baekhyun said.
 
Everything was set for the trip and it was 6:00 in the evening but the two were still bickering on who should drive. But in the end, Chanyeol lost to Baekhyun's puppy eyes. While the two were having the journey, they sing songs from the radio until the radio gave the "no signal" sound and as Baekhyun looked ahead of the road, he noticed two bridges ahead of them. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun confused on which bridge to take and asked "Which bridge did Xiumin say NOT to take again?" But Baekhyun gave him the why-are-you-asking-me look and said "I don't remember... But look Bridge 2AC obviously takes longer than Bridge 2BC" the Chanyeol decide "We'll then take Bridge 2BC" While they were driving Baekhyun felt a gust of cold wind on his right and shiver ran down his spine thinking that the window was open that's why he felt cold wind, he immediately closed it. But then the car stopped in the middle of the bridge, Baekhyun got scared and screamed at Chanyeol "What the ?! I thought you had this car full tank?!" But then Chanyeol screamed back "I did have it full tank! I don't know what's the problem right now..." That's when Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked up in horror and saw 3 floating figures... The one on the middle was a little girl around 7 years old holding a teddy bear, her head covered with blood, the one on her right looks like a teenage boy covered with blood and he had no eyes, and the one on the left looks like a girl around 10 years old, she had no hands. They were all staring at the two approaching them slowly. When they both came to their senses and Baekhyun shouted at Chanyeol "Start the ing car!!" "I'm trying! I'm trying!" They looked up again and saw that the 3 ghosts were coming closer to them less than a feet . All Chanyeol could say was ! !" They kept trying to start the car until it responded to their request. Chanyeol drived like there was no tomorrow and didn't dare looked back. They were both in shock. They've managed to reach Xiumin's place all pale and wide-eyed. Xiumin asked them what was wrong and came to a possible conclusion and sighed "You took Bridge 2BC, didn't you?" Then Baekhyun said to Xiumin "W-we forgot t-the rem-minder y-you gave u-us... We thought of taking that bridge because it took us less time... But we realized it was the wrong way..." Then Xiumin sighed and said to them "Consider yourselves VERY lucky..." Then Chanyeol reacted violently "You call that ing lucky?! And why did you even choose this place as your new new location?! Baekhyun asked once again "But why did you and your grandpa choose this location?" Xiumin sighed "I hope your ready to hear this but the ones you saw earlier are my great great cousins..." Chanyeol and Baekhyun stared at Xiumin in confusion but Xiumin added "and every person who travels in that bridge DIES in it..."
 
So there you go! Another update! Hope you like it! ^_^