Too late...

25 Bedtime Stories of EXO

 

 
Sehun's life was considered as a living hell. Wanna know why?Well, He lived in a big mansion with a complete family. But it wasn't a fairytale, it was a nightmare. 
 
He was sleeping peacefully when He was disturbed with a huge knocking​ kicking sound, probably made by His stepbrother, Kai. "Wake up lazy ! I'm Hungry! Don't want mom to get mad right? Hahaha!" Sehun groaned and got up. He wondered what it would feel like if his brother, Luhan was there for Him. He heard stories from his dad how good Luhan was with everything. Grades, personality, everything! But when it came to when Sehun was born, his father's face grimaced and told Sehun never to talk about Him again. His brother died on the day of Sehun's first birthday. Tragic right?
 
He wondered why but nevertheless He got up, ready to face Kai's mom with a whip. He was expecting that everyday. He went downstairs when his stepmother approached Him with much fury and anger. "You little ! We were starving down here while you are having your precious sleep upstairs?! You useless piece of !" And the next moment he was met with a whip that made contact with his skin. Sehun had to admit, it hurt alot. But what can he say? He met it everyday. He couldn't even count the injuries this crazy woman left in his body!
 
He saw Kai smirk and said "Well? Aren't you going to apologize for your "mistakes"?" Sehun frowned but nevertheless bowed and muttered a "sorry" and approached to the kitchen. 
 
While they were eating. Sehun was standing there, looking like a servant even though he knew that he was also a son of this woman's husband. When his stepmother suddenly said "You are only allowed to eat when we finish eating." Kai chuckled from what his mom said. 
Sehun finally asked to himself. Why do I have to live a life like this when I could just bring my brother back to life and everything normal?! 
 
They were finished eating when Kai stood up with an orange juice and and poured it at Sehun. "Enjoy your drink!" He said it almost enthusiastically that made Sehun want to throw up. He went to clean himself and planned to go to the library. He had lost patience and have had enough. This was the night Sehun is going to make them dissappear
 
He found the lady in the counter and approached her "What kind of book are you looking for Sir?" Sehum hesitated to answer because maybe the lady would find her weird and suspicious, but asked "Are there any books here about black magic?" The lady looked at him suspiciously but replied back serious "Follow me." 
 
They went to a room where books were scattered and obviously left unused when the woman gave her the book He was asking for. Before she gave the book to Sehun, she pulled it back and told him sternly "Before you use this book, you should have full responsibility on what's going to happen after performing the spell. Sehun carelessly muttered a yes and left the library with the book.
 
He saw the spell he was looking for. It was already 7pm and it was raining hard, but Sehun didn't care. All he had to do was exchange Kai's soul with Luhan's soul and everyting will be the happy ending Sehun always wanted.
 
He got to Luhan's grave and muttered unknown words. He was finished and hopped home happily even though it was raining. He got home and shouted almost immediately but everything was dead silence and unusually dark. He smelled something unpleasent. He slowly got to where the smell came from.
 
He was shocked to see the sight lying upon his eyes. His stepmother laying lifelessly on the floor with blood pooling around her. Beside her was a man holding an ice pick he used to stab his stepmothers head. His body structure was Kai but he met a gaze different from Kai and knew it wasn't Kai. When he suddenly spoke "Nice to meet you brother, I'm Luhan" he grinned evilly while Sehun tried to smile. "You killed them Hyung... Thank you." But Luhan replied "My pleasure and.... you're next" Sehun replied shocked "What do you mean? I'm your brother right?" "Yes you are. But you ruined my life! After you were born, they let all their attention to you, mom and dad. They left me out in the dark, not caring if I was hurt as long as you were there! I tried to get their attention back but it was all about you! Why does it have to be you!? I tried to kill you on your 1st birthday but dad saw it and mercessly killed me... And now it's pay back time!" 
 
Sehun regretted his actions and wished his abusive stepbrother and his cruel stepmother was here instead of his own brother but.... It's too late now.
 
 
I'm back!!^^ I'm really really sorry for making Luhan the bad guy but I can't find anyone close to Sehun's features... Please forgive me! T.T
I know some of you guys unsubscribed cause I was taking so long... I can't blame you for that because I know it's all my fault... T.T But please reconsider.. And for those still there.... thank you! ^_^ I <3 you guys!