Top Student

25 Bedtime Stories of EXO

 

Lay had just graduated highschool and was now proceeding college (DUH!) He graduated as a top student and was determined to take the exams in one of the most prestigious universities in South Korea, Seoul National University. He was studying all night for tommorrow's exam when his mom came in "Lay... I know you're studying for the entrance exams...  I've just watch the news about the killings of 50 top students in Seoul and the authorities still didn't know who was the killer and they came to the conclusion that the killer is a top student. Lay please be careful..." Lay replied "Mom. You would know when a person is a killer right? Don't worry I can handle myself!" His mom nodded satisfied and left the room.
 
The day of the examinations came and Lay was more than happy to take it. Now Lay was having a hard time finding the venue "Aish! Where was it again?" Then a young man passed by and said to Lay "Oh are you here to take the exams?" Lay just nodded. The young man continued "Well then... you must be smart... I'm Kim Joonmyun or call me Suho!" He offered to shake his hands. Lay hesitantly took it. It felt cold "If you're looking for the venue you turn two rights over there and one left, you will see a room 4:A-C" Lay looked at him *Maybe he is in this university before I came in..* Lay was about thank him when Suho waved at him and shouted "Good luck!" Lay also waved at him and smiled. He got to the venue and found out he was pretty early and waited for the instructor to come. The exams began and Lay answered all the questions with ease and finished the exams early. The instructor checked Lay's paper through the machine and was shocked when Lay got a perfect score of 100. Lay received the paper and did somersaults when he passed the examinations. That's when a small note scared him at the bottom of the paper saying "Please be warned and careful" He shrugged it off because he was too happy today.
 
The first day of college came and Lay was determined and confident to impress their proffesors and snatch first place. He got to their room and Lay was greeted by a bright face "Hi! Remember me?" Lay was confused but suddenly his face brightened "You're the Suho guy right? I haven't formally introduced myself. Im Zhang Yixing or call me Lay" The latter replied "I know." Lay felt shivers ran down his spine when Suho said that. But Suho replied quickly "No no! Please dont misunderstand.. I know you beacuse you were the one the students were talking about. The one who got a perfect score in the exams!" Lay felt relieved. They sat next to the each other. Lay tried his best to answer their proffesor's question and he answered it detailed and with confidence. The bell rang. Suho invited Lay to eat lunch with him. He happily agreed beacuse he was the first one to approach him in his first day in the university. They sat down in an empty table when a group of students approached them "Hey! Suho! Looks like you've got competition here" He said while looking at Lay. He turned his head back to Suho "Can't wait to see you in Second place! Hahaha!!" Lay saw Suho clenched his fists and shouted at the man "Yah!
Do you have anything better to do?!" The man turned his attention to Lay with anger he scoffed "And who are you to act like that NEWBIE?! I'm the great Luhan and I have been in this university longer than you have!" With that Luhan left and all Lay could mutter was "Bastard." Suho said to him "Its okay... I get that a lot..." They continued lunch forgetting about what happened earlier.
 
1 month passed an the proffesors took notice of Lay as a smart student. Lay and Suho became colser and considered "good friends". They always go out of the university together. But one day Suho told Lay that he couldn't come with Lay because he had SOMETHING to do. Lay eyed him curiously but nodded *Suho's weird today... He said he wasn't hungry at lunch and now he didn't want to go home with me...* With curiosity he followed Suho leading into a forest until Suho got inside a small cottage. *What is Suho doing here? Maybe it's his hangout place? But he would share everything with me right?* Then he saw Suho come out of the cottage. He looked at the cottage and wondered what was inside it so he ran to the cottage and found it unlocked. He slowly opened and his eyes horrored at the sight. Blood were in the floor, in the walls, EVERYWHERE! Then he saw all sorts of knives, chainsaws, guns, and an axe... He was slowly taking steps back when he fell to the ground and a door opened.... He saw different bodies that were wearing the uniforms of their own schools... His eyes widened at everything he saw but he didn't scream. *I have to get out of here* He turned around and was about to run when a hard metal thing hit his head. All he could see was Suho holding an axe grinning from ear to ear evilly. All Lay could mutter before he passed out was "Y-you're th-the killer...*
 
 
 

OKAY!! Im back and here's an update! ^_^ To all Suho stans......................

IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! *runs and hides*