Photo

25 Bedtime Stories of EXO

EXO were playing a bet when it was Kris' turn he was challenged by Luhan "You know about the hidden dark corridor in our school right? Kris replied with his expressionless face "Yeah. What about it?" Luhan smirked and said "I want you to take a walk there then before you leave take a picture of yourself with a v-sign pose!" The members eyes bulged out like saucers an Sehun reacted "Are you kidding us Hyung?! There's been stories there about a student named Nam Haera who committed suicide in that same corridor! And there has been stories that if you pass there.... You might see her!" The other members nodded in agreement but Luhan being the stubborn one challenged Kris with a tempting prize "I'd buy you a box of BB cream and accesories for Ace!" Kris reacted quickly and responded "Ok. I'll do it!" Luhan then added "And also... Go back here before 5 pm with the picture!" 

It was Monday and another week of boring school lessons. It was like 4 torture hours before lunch. And... the bell rang signalling LUNCH! EXO were now at their usual table at the cafeteria when Sehun nudged him and whispered "Are you still going to do it Hyung?" Kris nodded with his confident expression. Sehun sighed and added a reminder "Just don't stay there not exceeding 5 minutes... She might feel your presence..." Kris scoffed, patting Sehun's head and said "You read too much horror stories Sehun-ah... Next time when we watch movies let's try to watch comedy." Sehun frowned and reacted "But hyung! I'm telling the truth! She's there!" Kris just replied "Yeah yeah! I'd be back with the picture before 5! Lunch was done and yet another 4 hours of torture for Kris.

The bell rang signalling class ended. Kris sighed heavily and said "FINALLY! Now for that dare." Kris took out his phone and walked coolly down the hallway till he came face to face with a door saying "KEEP OUT!" He opened the door and saw stairs leading towards a creepy staircase.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4569691782319222&pid=15.1

He was frightened but still acted cool. He was descending the stairs and was now infront of the corridor. He walked like he was strolling at the park and looked at his surroundings. Lockers were opened, lights were flickering, chairs and broken tables were scattered and spider webs were everywhere. He muttered to himself "Maybe they closed this down after the incident..." Kris shook his head and thought to himself *You're actually believing that silly story?! Aish!* When he noticed that he reached the end of hallway he sighed relieved. He then took out his phone and faced away from the corridor and served as his corridor as his background. He was about to click the capture button when he heard a clanking noise. Thinking that it was just the lockers moved by the wind. He let it slip. He was about to take the picture again when he heard the same sound AGAIN. He was getting scared and looked at he camera coolly with his v-sign pose (even though he was freaking out that moment). He quickly took 3 shots. He looked at his taken pictures and was satisfied when he noticed something in the photo. There was someone behind him. A girl. With long hair. In her uniform. He swiped the to see the 2nd photo screen to scan the photo when he noticed that the figure had gotten closer. He looked at her closely and noticed here uniform covered in blood. That's when he swiped the screen once more to see the last picture. He saw the girl very VERY close to him in the picture. He noticed her face full of bruises and scars and was STITCHED up. It was like he was looking at Kris full of hate. Kris' eyes widened in horror as he saw the last picture. He stumbled back preparing to run when he came face to face with the figure and he fainted.

Kris woke up in a white room and finally realized it was the clinic. When a man spoke up "Oh.. You're awake!" Kris replied sarcastically "What do you think?" The man frowned but asked Kris "Why were you in that corridor Mr. Wu?" Kris eyed the man and asked him "Well... who are you?" The man replied "I'm the one inspectioning that corridor to make sure no students go there." The man suddenly turned serious and asked  "Back to my question, What were you doing there Mr. Wu?" Kris had no excuses left so he sighed and said "Well.. we played a bet for me to go to that place and take a picture.." The man sighed and said "No students are allowed to go there anymore because Nam Haera, a student before was murdered there... She was murdered by a couple of highschool boys while taking a picture of her SUFFERING..."

 

AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS!! 

Sorry I updated late because I forgot about it TT_TT.. But here you go! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^_^

I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

-Coolcutiedj unnie