Everlasting Love

25 Bedtime Stories of EXO

Everlasting Love

(You were working on your assignment on finding and interviewing people with their intresting stories. You spotted a man in his 20's and tried to talk to him but He shooed you away and told you to never interact with him. You insisted when the news in the tv caught his attention and spoke)
 
​*sigh* "When will this end? I thought you loved me, Minji-ah?" I sighed for the 20th time of day after hearing the news: A girl was found dead in a room with the name Go Ara and has been guessed to have committed suicide. What could I say? It happened everytime I loved someone deeply.
 
Oh I haven't introduced myself? My name is Park Chanyeol. I was Go Ara's lover... Before she was murdered... by Minji, my past lover. I and Minji were once happy. Heck! We even vowed everlasting love to each other! But she was getting too much... To the point that she murders every woman I talk to... I know! I should've told the authorities... But I loved her too..
 
When one day I couldn't take it anymore, I ended everything with her... She hit me hard but I also was in pain of what I did. I had no other way on how to do it... But before she left she shouted things and puts a curse on me: "Chanyeol! You are mine and only mine!! No one shall ever have you! I will kill every single woman you try to interact with!"
 
I didn't believe her and left the park where we first met... I could only think of her in those days but this was the only way to stop her from murdering innocent people... I tried to confront her about it but she's too stubborn!
 
When one day her parents called me asking me to come quickly. All I could hear was panic and disbelief in their voices. But I asked myself "Why do they even called me when I ended everything with their daughter?" But nevertheless I quickly dressed up and quickly drove to their place...
 
What caught my sight horrified me... She was there.... with her favorite white laced dress... a rope around her neck supported her pale body... Then I saw markings on her left wrist with the writing: "You are mine Chanyeol and forever is our everlasting love"
 
Truth to be told, I loved Minji but she was not THE Minji I loved... Her before sweet smile was covered with an evil grin whenever she sees me talking with a girl, her before beautiful dresses were ruined with blood whenever he got home in our apartment, her before innocence were ruined with envy she had in her heart...
 
I thought everything would end once Minji was gone... Boy was I wrong..
I tried to find someone that will make my heart flutter then I met Kim Sunji... We were a happy couple! Some even called us "Happy Virus couple"! I remembered those times!
 
But then one day I saw her neck hanging with a supporting her now pale body... Oh how was I terrified  with it! I saw writings just on he left wrist: You are mine Park Chanyeol! No one can ever have you but me! 
 
Starting then on I never interacted with any female, not even my mom... But then I met someone again... I tried hard not to fall for her because I don't want her to be killed like Sunji. But everyone knew love was unstoppable and she sure did love me back! 
 
When I thought Minji was now rested... She was gone too.. Well you know what happened to her! Same position and same writing on the same wrist... Go Ara was my 4th girlfriend and she was I can't deny really charming in my eyes..
 
I've told you my story but I'm so sorry! I warned you, didn't I? I know it's all my fault but you didn't listen... I'm sorry but she's coming after you and I can't do anyting about it...
 
Guys! Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think! It's okay! I won't bite! ^^ And constructive critisism is highly appreciated.