MY PLACE IS ALWAYS BESIDE YOU

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN noticed a piece of small paper fell from his locker when he opened the door just now. He takes the paper and reads it. Junsu moves close to him when he sees him holding a note.

            “What is it?” he asks as his head moves closer. His small eyes grow bigger when he reads it. Then he looks at Nichkhun disbelief. The other members approach them when they see Junsu’s reaction. Their reactions are same as Junsu. Junho snatches the note from Nichkhun’s hand.

            ‘ Let’s exchange phone number. This is mine. 0102256432 –Yoona’

“Khun, are you dating her?” asks Taecyoon curious about their relationship. The rest wait for his answer.

            “No, we are just friend. Started from yesterday,” he explains to them.

            “Eh, how did you become her friend?” Junsu scratches his head.

            “I tell you guys later. Plus, I have made my mind. I won’t date her for now because I know nothing about her. So, I just want to be her friend,” he says with serious tone.

            “Yah, our Khun is mature now. That is the best way Khun. You should know her first before you date her.,” Taecyoon put his arm around Nichkhun .

            “Am I looked cool just now?”he asks with a big smile on his face. The other members give him annoyed face before they leave him there.

            “Aish, I thought he had become mature but I guessed I wrong,” Taecyoon jokes. Nichkhun pouts his mouth, make him looks so cute when he heard Taecyoon words. He closes the locker’s door and quickly follows them to class.

 

VICTORIA stands in front of drink machine. Her fingers busy put the coins into the machine. When she wants to put the last coin, someone quickly put the coin and presses “Green Tea’ button. It is Kyuhyun. He lowers his body to takes the drink and gives to Victoria. She looks at his face.

            “You want to buy this drink, am I right?” he raises his eyebrows when she doesn’t respond at his question.

            “Am I right?” he asks once again.  He feels funny looks at her loss face. She takes the drink from his hand.

            “How did you…I want..” she stutters.

            “My heart tells me so,” he jokes, tries to make her laugh. Victoria smile at his words. Kyuhyun can’t takes his eyes from her.

            “My debt is paid now,” he continues his words. Victoria remembered that she gave her coin th him because he lost his coin.

            “Oh, that incident! I remember now. Thanks for helped me put the coin and pressed the button,” she jokes

            “If you feel really grateful, have a lunch with me today,” His face turns red as soon he finished his word. He doesn’t look at her face. He feels embarrass. Victoria raise her eyebrows.

            ‘This guy really has interest in me. But why he asks me to have a lunch with him so soon. Omo, is he a playboy?’ her mind talks. Kyuhyun looks at her when she says nothing. He waves his hand at her face.

            “Victoria,” he calls her name, make she startles. Victoria feels embarrassed when he caught her had a day dreamed.

            “I’m sorry Kyuhyun, I can’t. I already promised with my friends to have lunch with them,”

            “Oh, with those boys?” he asks. Victoria nods

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter