OUR LOVES ARE ETERNAL

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VICTORIA and Nichkhun bow in front of her parents’ graves. Her mother was buried beside her father’s grave. Two-year-old Christine sits beside Victoria and plays with her doll happily. Victoria clasps both hands and prays. Nichkhun also does the same thing.

            ‘Mommy, Daddy, I’m here today with my beloved husband and daughter to give respect to you. Mommy, I had kept my promise. I have a good life and live happily with my husband and daughter. Now I knew the reason why you didn’t me along with you at that night. You want to experience the bittersweet of life. Thanks to God for giving me the chance to live with the person I love. Please pray for me to have a good life with my family, Mommy, Daddy,’ she says in her heart. She opens her eyes and turns her face to Nichkhun. He is praying for his parent-in- law.

            ‘Mom and Dad, thanks for having such a beautiful and kind daughter. Thanks for giving me the chance to love your daughter.I promise to cherish and respect her, to care and protect her, to comfort and encourage her, and stay with her, for all eternity,’he opens his eyes and looks at his wife. Victoria is staring at him. He smiles at her. He pulls her face and kisses her forehead. Victoria takes Christine and puts her on her lap. Nichkhun puts his arm around her shoulder and Victoria rests her head on his shoulder.

 

Victoria and Auntie Vera prepare the foods on the table in her house. She lives with her family in this house because her mom bought this house when they moved to Korea. They hold a birthday party today for Nichkhun and Christine. They both share the same date of birthday. To Nichkhun, Christine is best birthday gift ever in his life. It is the day he was born into the world and he became a father on the same day. Victoria can’t forget how his husband cried when he held Christine for the first time. She looks at Christine who is playing with her Dad and Grandfather.

            “Christine, looks at GrandPa,” Uncle Buck crawls in front of her but she ignores him. She laughs when Nichkhun put her on his stomach. Suddenly the door bell is ringing. Uncle Buck wakes up and helps open the door. He sees Nichkhun’s members already there. They bring a lot of presents for Nichkhun and Christine. Kyuhyun also spends his time to attend the party in his hectic schedule. Teacyoon and Yoona also have returned from their honeymoon.

            “Ah, my cute Christine,” Wooyoung walks towards Nichkhun and takes Christine from Nichkhun. The other members gather around Wooyoung to play with Christine. Yoona walks towards Victoria and Autie Vera and hugs them. She also helps them to prepare the foods. They take the seat at the table when the foods have prepared. Nichkhun sits beside his wife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter