SOUND OF OUR HEARTS BEAT

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IT is already night but Kyuhyun is still practicing basketball with his team members. They have a match next week. As the captain, he should work harder in monitoring s to improve their skills. Kyuhyun takes a short break. He grabs a bottle and sips water hungrily. He actually feels curious right now. Why Victoria asked him those kinds of question. She looked confuse and stress. Is she already has someone she likes? If she has one, Kyuhyun will losses the chance to get her heart. With whom she has fallen in love? He never has seen her with other boys beside Nichkhun in his friends.

            Nichkhun? His mouth open when he suddenly remember those two acted strange lately. They looked awkward around each other. Previously, those two always stick together and acted liked a couple. Kyuhyun shakes his head, tries to deny what  on his mind right now. Maybe not Nichkhun. They are only best friend. He continues his practice. He decides not to think about it too much. Maybe she only curious about how people feel when they are in love.

 

NICHKHUN's family had just returned from Thailand. They bought a lot of presents for them. Auntie Vera sits beside Victoria, helping her put the bracelet on her wrist. It was the present from grandmother. Uncle Buck shows Nichkhun his present. He bought him shirts and caps.

            “This bracelet is really suit you. This is from GrandMa..”she hugs her. She really misses Victoria. Victoria gives her big smile. Auntie Vera brings out something from the bag beside her and gives to Victoria. It is long beautiful red gown. Nichkhun also look at the gown. She must look beautiful in it.

            “I bought this for you. You can wear for party or prom night at your school. Try it.” Auntie Vera asks her to try the dress. She runs to upstairs and enter the room that she used to sleep in Horjevkul house and it is next to Nichkhun's room. When she has done, she walks toward the mirror and stands in front it. She smiles widely. This dress is really beautiful. Then, she makes the steps to living room. Everyone looks at her when she walks down the stairs. Nichkhun's jaw drops. He amazes at her beauty.

            “Look, the goddess is here,” Uncle Buck praises her. He stands up and walks towards her who is walking down the stairs. He gives her his hand and she holds it. Then, she links her arm on his arm.

            “Why I feel like I at the wedding ceremony right now. I feel like I'm going to hand her to her husband,” Uncle Buck jokes. Victoria become blushes. She looks at Nichkhun who is staring at her. She becomes shy and flutter at his gaze. Nichkhun speechless. His heart flutters when he looks at her. She is very gorgeous .

            “I can't believe I have a very beautiful daughter,” Uncle Buck continues and kisses her forehead. Suddenly, Uncle Buck asks Nichkhun to stand at in front them. He dazes but he does what his father told him to do. Uncle Buck sings the wedding song as he and Victoria walk slowly toward Nichkhun. Both Nichkhun and Victoria surprised at his action.

            “Uncle, what are you doing?”Victoria blushes. She glances at Nichkhun before she drops her head. Nichkhun flusters. He feels like he is getting marry right now. He feels nervous as he is waiting for his bride at the altar. Victoria raises her head and their eyes meet.

            “ It's rehearsal for your wedding,” he continues plays the wedding rhythm. Nichkhun gazes at Victoria as she walks toward him.

Dup.......Dup.....Dup

            What sound is that? The sound keeps playing in his head and it is getting louder when Victoria stands in front of him. Auntie Vera watchs the fake ceremony with a big smile. Victoria looks into his eyes. Her heart flutters. Nichkhun extends his hand and his eyes tell her to take his hand. Victoria is under his spell now. She unconsciously takes his hand and holds it tightly. They are gazing at each other. The sound of applause wakes them from their dreams. Uncle Buck claps his hands.

            “That was perfect. I feel like want to cry now. It seems so real. My daughter is getting marry,” Uncle Buck puts his hand on her head. Nichkhun feels embarrasses. What he did just now? He glances at her red face.

            “Mom, Dad, I'm tired. I want to sleep now,” he stutters. He quickly runs to upstairs without give his parents good night kiss. Victoria drops her head, tries to hide her red face. Auntie Vera and Uncle Buck shake their head. As the parents, they knew Victoria and Nichkhun have a problem even though they didn't tell them. They n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter