I LOST HIM

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VICTORIA sits on the bench near the basketball court. She doesn't want to go to practice room. She doesn't know how to face him after they fought just now. She looks at empty court. Doesn't basketball team has a practice today? Suddenly, someone sits beside her. It's Yoona. She smirks at her. Victoria looks in front.

            “Nichkhun and I has a date tonight. He said he wants to confess something to me? Victoria, do you know what he's going to confess by any chance?” she presses her voice. She wants to make her jealous.

            “I don't know,” she replies shortly. She doesn't have the mood to talk to her.

            “I feel pity for you,” she pretend to be sad. Victoria looks at her dumbly.

            “I know you like him but he will choose me over you,” Victoria surprises at her words. How did she know her feeling?

            “What did you mean?” Victoria pretend doesn't understand her.

            “Am I wrong? Oh, I'm sorry. I though you like him,” she chuckles. Victoria looks at her with annoying face. Yoona glances at her.

            “Anyway, if you do like him, I advice you not  to confess to him. You will feels embarrasses if he rejects you. Moreover, this will only ruin your friendship, isn't it?” her voice sound like threat her. Victoria only silent.

            “Am I scare you? I'm sorry if I did. I need to go now because I have to prepare for our date tonight. Bye,” she smirks before she leaves the place. Is Nichkhun wants to ask Yoona to be his girlfriend? What about me? Am I happy for him? Victoria blurs. She doesn't know what to do now. What if Nichkhun reject her confession? She afraid what Yoona said will happen. It only destroy their relationship if Nichkhun reject her. But what about the kiss just now? Was he kissed me for nothing just like before? She rubs her temple. Her head feels heavy.

            “I know you will sit at here,” the voice is coming from her back. She turns her body and sees Kyuhyun smiles at her. He takes a seat beside her. He looks different today. Usually he only wear shirt and short pant because he has practice. Today he wears casual clothes. He looks at her bitter face.

            “What you want tell me about?” Kyuhyun called her and asked to meet him. Kyuhyun smiles widely. He grabs her hand and pull her to stand up. Victoria surprises at his action.

            “I want to tell you but you look stress. Let's go to somewhere to release your stress,” he pulls her toward his car.

            “But I..”

            “Tell Nichkhun that I will send you home today,” he cuts her words. He pushes her gently to get into the car. Victoria really have no idea where he wants to go. Kyuhyun start the car engine and drives it to the destination.

 

NICHKHUN drives the car silently. Yoona glances at him. The atmosphere really solemn. When he picked up her from her house, he didn't smile at all. She though he would be happy had a date with her. Nichkhun grips steering wheel tightly. Victoria really make him crazy. He sent him message that Kyuhyun would send but she wasn't at home yet. Where did she go? She also off her handset.

            “Nichkhun, is this a date?” Yoona asks him shyly.

            “No, we only have a dinner. I want to tell you something,” he says sternly. Yoona feels really disappoints at his answer. Her smile disappear. Nichkhun drives to the restaurant that they had went before this. The restaurant near the cinema. The weather is drizzle at that night. Nichkhun brings the umbrella into restaurant, it might rain heavily later.

 

“WAH, that was really fun,” Victoria shouts happily as soon they leave the game centre. It is in the same building where the cinema they went before this is located. Kyuhyun looks at her expression.

            “Why you are so g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter