I MUST BE CRAZY RIGHT NOW

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN searches Victoria in living room and in the kitchen but she is not there. Starting from today, he will stays in her house for a week because his parents went to Thailand to visit his grandmother. His parents want to bring them but because of the examination week, they can’t join them. He makes the steps to up stair. Maybe Victoria is in her room. He stands in front of her room and without knocking, he opens the door. His jaw drops after he opened the door. His eyes are not blinking. He stiffs in his position.  

            Victoria becomes speechless when she sees he stands in front of her, not moving. Nichkhun looks at her up and down. He can’t believe what he sees right now. Victoria only in her towel! Oh My God. He can’t breath. She has a great body. He gulps his saliva. Victoria doesn’t know what to do. She is in shock. Her face feels hot and her body is shivering.

            “Yah, you ert! Get out!” that all she can do. Scream out loud. Nichkhun awakes from his delusion when he heard her screaming. He runs and quickly shut the door. He leans his body against it. What did I see? Nichkhun shakes his head. The image of Victoria in the towel appears in his mind. Her wet long hair makes her looks very y. Her white skin and those long legs, he thinks he is going crazy. His heart beats faster.

            Victoria doesn’t know where to hide her red face. She feels very angry and shame at the same time. Why he didn’t knock the door first? She almost dropped her towel when he barged into her room. He had seen her semi- body. She feels really embarrass. Victoria takes her clothes and wears it. She must face with Nichkhun.

 

NICHKHUN sits on the sofa in the living room. He bites his lip and clasps both his hands. Victoria must be angry at him. He feels regret didn’t knock the door first. He touches his chest. His heart stills beating fast. Victoria’s image appears in his mind again, make his face and ears turn red. Suddenly, he hears the sound from up stair. Victoria is coming down. Nichkhun doesn’t know what to do. He feels like his chest is going to burst. Nichkhun pretends to sleep when he sees Victoria walks toward him.

            “Khun, wake up! I know you’re just pretend to sleep. Wake up, we need to talk!” she says sternly, trying to control her angry voice. She losses her patience when he doesn’t respond. She takes small pillow beside Nichkhun and hits him many times. Nichkhun wakes up and quickly moves from his place. Victoria throws the pillow and glances at him. Nichkhun drops his face, doesn’t want to looks at her. He will thinks about that if he looks at her right now.

            “Why you didn’t knock the door first?” she shouts at him. He startles. He looks like a kid who is being punish by her mother. He stiffs in his position. Victo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter