Am I In Love With Someone's Lover?

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONA sits at her place. Lunch time just ended. Yoona looks at the chair and desk beside her. It is empty. She has no seatmate and no friend in this school. She is always alone. Her cold personality makes her looks like a mean girl, so no one wants to be friend with her. After all, she really doesn't pay attention about this matter. She is comfortable by herself. She puts her hand in the drawer to take text book, but she find a pieces of paper.

            ' I will make you mine' She reads it, then she throws it into the dustbin behind her.

            Kyuhyun sits beside the corridor and at the last row, same row as Yoona. His eyes fixed on the drink can that he bought using Victoria’s coin. The can is same as before, untouch. His mind keep thinking about that girl. Who is she? Suddenly Victoria walks beside his class, the boys in his class whistle at her, draw his attention to look along the corridor. It is her.

            “Victoria,where are you going? Can we follow you?” one of the boys play the joke but she ignores them. She walks and enters the next class. Ah, she is from class 5A and her name is Victoria. Very beautiful name. Victoria presences not only draw the boys attention,but also Yoona. She keeps staring at her when she walks along the corridor.

 

NICHKHUN leans his body against the wall of school entrance. He puts the earphone on his ears and listen to the music from his handphone while waiting for someone. He closes his eyes, doesn't notice Yoona appears beside him. She suddenly pulls Nichkhun earphone. Suprise by her action, he gives her angry look.

            “Did you put the note in my drawer?” asked Yoona angrily. He gives her blank look.

            “Wait, what are you talking about? What note? I don't know anything about that,”

            “Don't pretend you didn't do that. You confessed to me this morning, I rejected you, because you can't accept that,you wrote that note, don't you?” accuses her. Her eyes grow bigger. Nichkhun looks at her up and down. There is anger in his eyes.

            “Ok, I confessed to you this morning but it doesn't mean I crazy about you. Do you think every boys in this school is crazy about you? Alright,you can keep think so but I don't.” Nichkhun says in loud voice, draws everyone attention Victoria can hears Nichkhun's voice at the entrance, plus everyone gathers at there. She inc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter