hard to find, hard to forget

I’m trying to break away (from eternity)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing realises that it’s not the truth that hurts.  It’s not knowing.

Yes, the truth may burn, and it may tear you apart.  But its something that can still be overcome, because you know what it is.  You can struggle with it, you can fight it.

But not knowing, where and why Wufan disappeared, Yixing could not fight it.  He was just left to imagine, to guess what happened and the reason why Wufan decided to leave.  Did Wufan think of him as a nuisance?  That he was not worth being around with?  Then why did he say he was going to be back?  When was he going to be back?  How long did Yixing needed to wait?  Or was that just an empty promise?

It just continually bubbled up inside of him like an ongoing storm, unable to fade.

After Wufan had disappeared, Luhan had calmed down considerably and Yixing found out that that same day, Luhan had scared all the scientists into running away, using his ability to destroy most of their equipment and tools used to keep him and the other children in check.  Maybe Luhan felt pity for Yixing because he did not attempt to fight him after hearing Wufan disappeared.

They had left the facility peacefully with Yixing asking Luhan if he wanted to stay with him.  The fact that Wufan and Yixing left Luhan behind when they escaped the first time, Luhan never spoke of it for a very long time. 

The two of them decided to help people like them, though it took a bit of energy on Yixing’s part to stop Luhan getting to excited and preventing him from having too extreme lessons with the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter