secrets of eternity

I’m trying to break away (from eternity)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wufan studied Luhan’s expression.  He already knew that Luhan would be dangerous, however he did not take into account how unstable he would be as well. 

“It’s true.  I used you as a scapegoat so that I could escape with Yixing.  This is none of Yixing’s fault.  He thought that you got caught up accidentally and I didn’t allow him to go back to find you.”

The words only fuelled the anger in Luhan’s eyes.  Yixing looked shocked at Wufan.

“You are repulsive.  They call us all monsters, but you, you’re worse than that.”  Luhan spitted and stared into Wufan’s eyes as he used his powers to slam Wufan against the wall.

Wufan hit the wall and slid down the wall with a thud.  He made no sound but Yixing immediately stood in front of Wufan to prevent Luhan to hurt him any further.  Wufan couldn’t heal like Yixing, his pain would stay and Yixing didn’t want to think about what Luhan could do to Wufan if he continued any longer.

“This scum isn’t worth your time Yixing.  Get out of my way.”

“There must have been a reason, Luhan.”  Yixing said a hopeful expression to Wufan.  “There’s a reason why you did that, am I right Wufan?”

Wufan didn’t say anything for a while and as if debating whether this piece of information was worth sacrificing.  It was something he had kept to himself.  It was something he didn’t wish Yixing to know until he found a way to get around it.  But Wufan needed a way to protect Yixing from Luhan if he wasn’t going to be there with him, so he decided that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter