words are never enough

I’m trying to break away (from eternity)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Luhan finally had enough of throwing Yixing around, he dragged him across the floor into an empty cell and sat on the bed beside of him.

Although Yixing was not in excruciating pain, he was in enough pain, that rendered him unable to move until his body ahd finished regenerated itself.  It was ironic how low his tolerance for his own healing was, almost mocking him in a sense.  He was helpless until his body finished healing itself.

It was also something that Luhan knew very well.  He suddenly used his foot to crush one of Yixing’s hands.  Even then, Yixing didn’t look up at him or yell out.  All he could repeat in his head over or over again was, “I deserve this.  I deserve this.”

“Where’s Wufan?  Shouldn’t he be here to save you?”  Luhan asked as he pressed his foot harder onto Yixing’s hand.  “But then he should have been able to predict that this would have happened.  Why didn’t he stop it?  Looks like he doesn’t care about you at all.” 

Yixing didn’t respond. He knew that Luhan was trying to provoke him.  Luhan always had the ability to get into people’s weak spots.  It’s just that he had never used it against Yixing before.  For Yixing, Luhan would just always and his unusually white complexion, calling him various nicknames. 

“You don’t think I can break you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter