prologue

I’m trying to break away (from eternity)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Wufan tells Yixing he has to go back into the facility, Yixing thinks he’s gone crazy.

“It took us forever to get out.  Why exactly do you want to send me back in there?”  He asks, not exactly pleased at this new turn of events.

Wufan looks at Yixing carefully, knowing that he is asking Yixing to do him a big favour.  He knows how much Yixing detested the place and it had already been three years since they had escaped without being caught back in there.  And that is no easy feat considering there are eyes everywhere watching.

“I’ve been observing their moments recently.  More children are being kept captive there.  We can’t let them continue doing this Yixing.” 

Yixing heaves a long sigh.  “So that explains why you have been MIA lately.  I preferred it when you stayed at home practising your drawing skills.”

Wufan gives Yixing a displeased look but continues to explain his plan to Yixing.  “You’ll be the one in charge of infiltration.  I’ll be on standby and plan our escape route.”

“How about Luhan?” 

It’s a name that hasn’t been mentioned between th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter