Ghost? [End]

Ghost?

Thanks you so much for who subcribed, commented, and upvote my story.

I see the increasing of subcriber because of this story.

Without ask, i know you love "Ghost?" story more than the first one.

So this is the end, I might be not update for a while until i find new story.


Yiyun’s POV

 I woke up with blurred vision and a pounding headache.

 

What had happened?

 

I couldn’t remember.

 

My head hurt too much.

 

All I knew was there a battle and I was very hungry.

 

I slowly sat up, my body hurting, but not longer bleeding.

 

Why am I bleeding?

 

 

 

 

 

I froze as my mind made the connection.

 

 

 

 

Krystal

 

 

 

 

 

He was here and we fought and…and…omg, Krystal. The last thing I remember was Krystal. Her spirit was fading away and I was using all my strength to keep her. Then there was this white light and…and…I can’t remember anything else. I must have out.

 

Krystal

 

I dropped my head into my hands, cursing. I smashed my fist into the ground and the burnt wood cracked. I hadn’t been strong enough to save her. She was dead and I was still alive and to me that didn’t seem right.

 

After sitting in my own guilt for who know how long, I finally looked up and I could just imagine her, walking my way her swaying hips, yelling at me for being a cry baby and moping around.

 

But I didn’t see her anywhere. All I saw was the dark of the house. My vision was still blurred.

 

 

 

 

I slowly forced myself to stand up and I stumbled. I should fee. I’m so weak.

 

I laugh coldly. “or I could just die?” I said out loud. “Would that be so wrong?”

 

 

I turned to walk away, when I heard something strange. It was a heartbeat and I knew It’s wasn’t Yul, because that monster doesn’t even have an undead heart.

 

 

 

 

No, this heart beat was different from a vampire’s, which was very cold and rarely beat. This heart beat was faster and calm.

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped and looked back.

 

I saw something.

 

I was a pale white figure, laying on the ashy floor with her back face me.

 

 

 

 

 

Could it be?

 

No, that’s impossible.

 

I limped over her and dropped to my knees behind her. She didn’t stir. I cautiously grabbed her shoulder and rolled her over, needing to see her face.

 

I jerked back when I did. “Impossible” I breathed, brushing long stains of her black hair of her face.

 

This girl is Krystal, but she’s real, she wasn’t a ghost.

She is…well…I can’t say human because she’s not…but she’s real.

 

I stared at her, confused.

 

No, this doesn’t make sense. She should have crossed over, not come back in a new body!

 

New body?

 

Oh no…I think I knew what happened, but I needed to talk to Yifan before I could confirm it.

 

But I wasn’t going to talk to him right now.

Krystal needed me more.

 

Just then her heart beat grew louder, making me jump. I closely reached out and touch her again, running my fingers down her arm. I had to make sure myself that she was real.

 

“oh yeah, you’re real,” I said and then I realized that she was still .

 

My eyes lingered on her body for a while and I then forced myself to look at her face.

I exhaled, smiling.

 

Oh, yeah, she was definitely a girl.

 

“And you are so going to kill me” I laughed, as I took for my torn bloody shirt and gently wrapped it around her. My ripped barely reached the of her chest and the bottom of her …well it’s better than nothing

 

She was totally going to kill me when she woke up.

---------------------------------

Yul’s POV

 

I tried to do experiment on many people but it failed.

 

But this one was not, and she gets her new body.

 

 

Unless, she’s a witch.

 

 

 

 

She’s definitely a witch like Jessica.

 

It was like what I did to sunny, cutting her, called Jessica soul, and gave her some of my blood, vampire blood to be exactly. (In order to bring witch back to life, you need vampire’s blood, and you can’t bring anyone back to life unless that person is a witch).

 

The different is she got Yiyun blood instead of mine.

 

 

 

 

Now let the plan real begin.

 

I will find other witches to be my solider.

If you asked me, why the witch?

 

 

 

 

Because witch was an enemy of Vampire.

Human is also vampire enemy, the different is witch was more powerfully. That why Vampire eliminated them from the world over 300 years ago.

 

 

 

Now I’m gonna bring them back, and make the world mine.

 

 

HHAHAHHAHAHA……. (evil laugh)

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

Am I a ghost?

 

 

 

Not anymore

 

 

 

Then Am I a normal human?

 

 

 

 

No

 

 

 

 

I am a vampire hunter plus witch.

I don’t know why I am a witch.

Maybe I was a witch in my past life, so my soul is a witch.

 

 

 

I am a vampire hunter, but my boyfriend is a vampire prince.

Wired couple, right?

 

Whatever you think

 

Even he is a vampire but he has good heart.

He loves me.

And I love him

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Even this road is hard to go through

Even I don’t know where and when it will end

Or How we will end our life

 

 

I’m so happy that you saw me,

helped me,

stay by me,

and Love me.

 

 


 

Here you go, a happy endding.

^________^

Does this story deserv an upvote?

Thank for who upvote this, i really appreciate.

Thank you and goodbye.