Ghost? [ep.7]

Ghost?

Hahaha, I like your reaction.

so here is a short one, hope you all like it.

 

Maybe if you give more comments, I'm going to update next soon.

Or you can wait until I want to update by myself.

 

Oh! one more things, the next chapter is the end of this story.

And if you want anyber in next story, you should suggest me from now on.

 


Yiyun's POV

I wasn’t going to stand here and talk. I went to attack him. However, fighting with him is so damn hard. You know he is a mind-reader. He knows what my next move is. But instead of fight with me, he stabbed Krystal’s chest. Her scream make me stop for moment and he took advantage of that and attack me first. A long knife cut me up the chest as I leaped back.

 

I growled with pain as my blood flowed.

 

“This going to be too easy,” Yul smirked.

 

I attacked, lunging forward, but he knew my every move before I could even get close to him. He even told me as he blocked, stabbing me here and cutting there.

 

I finally got one hit in and then he got angry. He kneed me in the stomach, then took both hands, grabbed my head and smashed his knee into my skull. I hear a crack and I stumbled back, blood filled my forehead. The world around me began to blur.

 

I felt to my knees, trying to focus, but I was still low from the other fight and I hadn’t drunk blood all day. I looked over at Krystal, who despite the sword was trying to get up. She wanted to help me. “I’m sorry” I heard her whisper and I knew if she wasn’t a ghost, she would have been crying. Then I saw something else flash through her eyes. It was the same thing I saw her mom dead.

 

Yul grabbed my hair, lifting my head up my neck was exposed. “You’re making this too easy” he said, rising his knife up when a sudden force hit him, knocking him through the wall.

 

I swallowed, looking over at Krystal. It had been her. She released her power, but this time she controlled it. How much focus that takes to control, how much love. I slowly stood up when another wave of power escaped from her, but this was different, it didn’t knock me down. It was as if the bond that kept her pinned to this world, just broke.

 

Dammit, it just did. I rushed to her side, collapsed on my trembling knees. I carefully pulled the sword out of her. She groaned with pain, but then she began to fade. Her ghost was fading and she was quickly disappearing. I grabbed her upper arms, holding her, despite the pain it cause me. My blood began to go into her wounds turning parts of her open soul, but I didn’t care at the moment, I just needed to hold her and keep her in this world. I could feel her fading faster and faster.

 

“Yiyun” she gasped. “What are you doing here? I thought….you….you hate….me”

“Then why did you save me?” I asked, holding back the pain in my throat. Dammit I was close to cry. I haven’t cried for years. “You won’t have done that unless you cared”

 

“Maybe…I do,” she whispered with a small smile and then she gasped, crying out. “But it’s too late. I feel it pulling me. It’s taking me and I can’t stop it.”

 

“Yes, you can. You’re stronger than this thing” my throat closing up.

 

She laughed and then coughed. “No one is stronger than death. I can’t stop this.”

 

“Yes, you can.” A hot tear rolled down my cheek. I pulled her closer, holding her tights as she began to fade away. “Think of your brother. You can’t leave him. He needs you.” I bowed my head, letting the tears roll. “I need you,” I whispered. “I think…I think I might be in love with you”

 

She reached out and touched my cheek, wiping my blood and tears away. “Be a good man”

 

“And how can I do that without you? I need you, Krystal, more than I have ever needed anyone. You can’t leave. You can’t give up”

 

I leaned down, slightly pulled her up and gently kissed her.

 

This felt right.

 

Her and me.

 

But she began to glow bright and I could no longer feel her lips. A white light completely consumed her and for me everything wen black.