Ghost? [ep.2]

Ghost?

This the continue story of ghost story that i promissed Shyperri to update.

Also Thank you bookwarm, who upvote my story and motivated me to continues.


“You can see me?”

 

 

“I’m surprised no one else did, walking right into a vampire club dressed like that.”

Just imaagin Krystal dress like this. I can't find image that krystal dress up badly. She's all beautiful

 

I glanced down at myself. I was still in what I was wearing back at camp.

“You have got to be the oddest hunter, I have ever met. You should be scared or at least have a stake heart by now.”

“You really can see me? And you didn’t just see a girl in the club about twenty minutes ago that looked exactly like me?”

“No!” he kept walking to me. Naturally I move back. “Good thing I haven’t feed tonight because I bet you taste delicious. You look delicious.” He scanned me before meeting my gaze once again.

I laughed, throwing my arm in the air. “Take your best shoot” I doubt if he could bit me or get any blood.

He rushed towards me fast and stopped inches away from me, but he hadn’t touched me yet. He was fast, faster than most of the vampires I’ve killed. Yet I didn’t even flinch. He was a good five inches taller than me.

“Are you not even going to run?”

“What’s the point? You’re just going to kill me anyways”

He smiled and leaned forward me trying to grab me. It didn’t work. His hands just went rights through me. His smug expression was gone and replaced with confusion.

“Then again! What’s the point to run if you can’t kill me, I’m already dead.”

“You’re a ghost?”

“OF COURSE, I’M A GHOST. What else do you think?” I yelled. “Stupid”

“Dammit,” he hissed then looked at me. “Well that explains your clothes. You’re still in the clothes when you dead which is odd. You don’t have any blood or injuries on you.”

“That because I didn’t die”

He laughed clenching his stomach.

“How is that funny?”

“It’s funny that you really believe you‘re not dead when you’re like this.” Now his smug attitude was back. “So do you need some help to get bright light or something like that to put you soul rest? Now you’re disturbed me to have my dinner date”

“You mean just dinner” I corrected.

“And probably something more” he grinned a smile that would melt girls

I sighed in disgust, rolling my eyes. “Typical male vampire”

“At least I have a body to use”

I grumbled. “I still have a body, it’s just being used”

“And who use your body?”

“I don’t know. I just know it happened at summer camp.”

“Really? Aren’t you a little old for that? You look about twenty.”

“I’m only 17”

“Really? You seem mature for someone who is only 17. And looking at you again, I don’t think I would kill you right away. I think I would have some fun.”

I’m getting nowhere with this blood player. I need to find my body.

“Can you help me?’

“Uh, no” then he was gone in a flash.

Wow, He really fast.

Dammit, I didn’t even get his name. And why did the only person who could see me have to be a vampire?

I know there’s no point he will help me. I mean he’s vampire and I’m vampire hunter as if he will help me. But I just wish I could find him. He’s the only one see me and maybe he know other people that can see me. I really need help. Moreover He looks handsome though……very yummy.

Hey I’m a girl still not a robot.

 Sudden jolt through my body cut of my thoughts. When I look around I was in someone’s house.

Where in the hack was I?

-----------------

The front door suddenly opened and a very drunk blond girl walk in with a man followed behind.

“Nice place” the girl said and looked back at him.

“Has an even better bedroom,” he said, turning he back, and shutting the door. She smiled, excited and a little bit nervous.

Then his eyes showed my present and froze. He looked disbelief and shock. I just put the best smile and waved.

“What are you looking at?” the girl asked in confuses.

“Nothing, come on.”  He grabbed her arm and led her into the bedroom

I laughed. Did he really think that I will leave just like that?

“Ignore me huh! I’ll just keep talking until you answer me.”

I looked at the girl. “Really? I thought you would be able to pick up someone looking better than me” I don’t have any ideas beside annoyed him but it seem work.

“Isn’t she a bit small for you? You’re going to completely crush her before you even get anywhere” This made him mad because he squeezed the girl who squeaked in pain.

“Oh! How about I sing? They always say I have amazing voice.”

Everyone was kung-fo fighting

These cats were fast as lightningggggg

“Shut up!” he yelled, standing up and facing me. He was pissed and he was shirtless.

“Man, you’re hot” again my thought comes out of my mouth.

“You’re freaking weird. I’m so out of here” the girl got up and fixing herself.

“Wait…” he wanted to stop her, but it’s late. The front door slammed shut.

He exploded, “What the hell are you doing here?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. One minute I’m behind the club talking to you. Next I’m here. Maybe I won’t be here if you helped me.”

“I can’t help you. You’re dead.”

“So you are”

“No, I’m undead. BTW why do you think I could help you?”

“Because you can see me”

He grumbled, walking out of bedroom to kitchen. “You ruined my food. Can’t you wait 20 minutes? ”

I laughed.

“You think this is funny, don’t you?”He turned to look at me. “I am a vampire and one of the most dangerous.”

“You would be”

“What?”

“You would be dangerous if I was alive and you can touch me, but you see; I don’t have a body at the moment. So you’re harmless.”

He came close to me. “Still harmless,” I smiled.

“You know salt can burn you bones”

“Have fun doing that, when my body is still up and walking around. I don’t even know where my body now” I realized. “I should probably find it now.”

“Good, you should go finding your body and stay away from me”

“Not until you help me”

“That’s what I thought you were going to say” and then he threw salt at me. I felt myself inside twist with pain, jumping back through the wall.

He followed me into living room.

He grinned, shaking the box “Do you like it?”

“Seriously? So that myth is actually true!”

“Yes, it is. Though it wouldn’t kill you again, it will get you go hell away from me.” He stepped closer to me and dashed me with salt again.

I dogged it and hit him square in the jaw. He stumbled back, dropping the salt. I froze.

“Did I just….” I looked at my hand in disbelief.

 


I don't know how to end it yet.

Hope it won't more than 10. I want to have only 5 chapter.