Ghost? [ep.1]

Ghost?

 


She is a vampire hunter. But after accident no one can see her. She is like a ghost but her body is still alive.

She want her body back but the only one who can see and hear her is her target.

He hate her. He hate human. Will he help her?


Now I am at summer camp. It just turned out to be a huge waste time. I stuck here in a stupid camp with crazy, hormonal teenagers. All I had to do is wait three more days. Three more day, there will be no more dirty, no more girly screams and no more cold shower; I can go back home to my ‘normal life?’.

I sat at one of the many dirty tables that filled the yard. Next to me is the only girl I talked with for three weeks. Her name is sunny. She was nice with a cute voice, always laugh and giggling. She was short with short blond hair, and beautiful face.

“Oh, look!” she whispered, pulling my shirt. “He’s looking over here again. He’s so hot. Do you think he’ll come over here?”

“Yeah, completely” I said not paying attention as I was picking at my dessert, a brownie and ice-cream.

I was zooming out. I had come here to do a job, but sadly that job didn’t seem to exist. I’m bored and I want to go home.

“Kry, Krystal!” Sunny exclaimed, shaking me. “Are you even paying attention?”

“No sorry”

“What’s up with you lately? You’ve been at…..I don’t know…..weird”

“Yeah whatever. I think I’m going to head back to the cabin to get some sleep” I stood up, stretching. I want to be alone.

“I will come with you….” She trailed off as she stood up because the guy who she had been eyeing was walking straight to her.

“Hi” he greeted with his hands in his pocket. He was tall, tanned and brown hair with a beautiful smile. “I was wondering if you want to talk with me………….alone.”

 

Sunny look at me and then back to him, mouth open but nothing coming out.

“Just go, unnie. I’ll be fine without you. I want to think by myself alone anyway.”

She mailed a small thank you and then said yes to the guy.

------------

I went into my cabin and instantly pulled out my sketch book. Yes, I am an artist and wasn’t just artist but a vampire hunter. I came here to kill those blood er monster as my boss give me to do mission here. But you see, it had been three weeks and I can’t find my target.

I was going to draw inside until a girl comes back with a boy. They began kissing, backing up against a wall. They didn’t even notice me. I signed, annoyed and left. I slammed the door behind me. No way was I staying in there.

I went into the trees and walked for about twenty minutes when I heard .

Oh no, not another couple.

It was Sunny, her body on the forest floor, blood pouring out of .

No! no! no! she was so sweet and innocent.

But it wasn’t a vampire bite on her neck. had been slit. But what really freaked me out was that her blood was on the trees. I stepped towards the first trees with her blood, cautious. I studied the blood markings. It wasn’t just hand prints or words to haunt the one who found her. It was weird symbols. Weird symbols in her blood stained five trees making a circle and it a ‘star?’

“It’s a star” a voice answered from behind

I jumped, pulling a little concealed knife that I had on my belt. I faced the person or vampire, ready to attack. To kill vampire is to cut of his head, but sadly my knife is not big enough to cut his head.

Even though it’s dark but I can tell he’s the boy who wanted to talk with sunny alone.

How could I be so stupid and not realize he was vampire? I questioned myself

“That’s very simple, because I don’t want to” he replied

Mind reader! Great.

The chance of running into one of these guys were 1/10,000, I guess I’m the one.

“Yes you are that one,” he smiled showing his fangs.

“What do you mean I am the one?” he never answered just smirked and glanced behind me. Before I can look what he was looking at, sensing someone from behind force hit me in the back, knocking me over.

----------------

I thought I was dead but when I open my eyes, I was in a room, not in the forest. I was lying on carpet. I noted my knife isn’t with me.

Wait a minute! There wasn’t other room but it’s my room. It was the same bed with blue blankets, small picture up on the wall, and everything.

What the heck just happened?

I can’t remember anything. Thinking about it makes my head hurt.

“Noona! Wake up! It’s time to go school”

Is that Taemin? He is my little brother. “Up, you’ll be late, noona” he shouted he exploded through the door.

“I’m up,” I replied but he wasn’t looking at me. He was looking at the bed and the lump that was in the bed cover by blanket. What’s going on?

“I’m up, Tae” A voice, it’s sound like my voice but I didn’t say anything, interrupted my thoughts of dizzy confusion. I jerked around and froze. The owner of voice set up. She looks like me. Is she is me? But it couldn’t be, I was right here.

“Make it quick, I need to get to school thirty minutes early.” Taemin said before leave the room and shut the door. The girl who looks like me got up and went to bathroom.

------------------------

“Am I dreaming? It must be a dream. It’s one of those dreams where you’re watching everything from outside of your body. All I have to do is wake up”

I should just throw myself at the wall. That should wake me up.

I faced the wall, breath in and out “1____2______3” I charged the wall but I never hit it. I ran straight through it and dropped to the floor below. I squeaked, feeling like someone had just knocked the wind out me as I landed in the kitchen on my hands and knees.

“She’s up, mom” Taemin’s voice exclaimed from the stairs to my mom in kitchen. “She’s still acting weird. She didn’t throw anything at me again when I wake her up”

“Isn’t it good that she doesn’t throw anything at you?” my mom pooped from kitchen.

“Every time I wake her up, she’s not happy camper like now. She always looked like she was up all night and just gets a little sleep. Now it’s like she gets enough sleep” he explained and sitting at the table.

“Summer camp must have changed her” mom replied

Summer camp

It hit me like a bat. I had to force myself get up from the ground.

Camp

Sunny Lee bloody body

Blood marked on the tree

And Vampire

‘It’s not a dream.’

I stared down at my hands and find I didn’t touch the ground. I WAS  FLOATING.

No, no, no! This couldn’t be happing. This shouldn’t be happening. This can’t be happening.

I was about to explode, the girl looked like me come down and joined. She curved her hair and wear makeup.  She wore short shorts with 4 inched black high heel and an extremely tight blood red shirt.

Oh hell no! That was not me. That just proved she was not me. But why I was floating here and my body moves its own?

“Ok! Everything is gonna be okay, right? I mean it has to be ok? Being kicked out of your body is just for a few days? She, or whatever she was, couldn’t stay in my body for very long, right. It’s not possible, but this is a world that secretly has vampires and shape shifter so this could happen, but me?” I tried to comfort myself.

I must have spaced out in my little break-down because suddenly my body and taemin were leaving.

“Oh no, I am not like my body out of my sight.” I raced to follow them. They slammed the door while my half upper body was outside. I freaked out a bite. You know I was not used to being a ghost, then jump out and run to catch up with them.

----------------

Now we was riding car. My body was the driver. I set at the back.

“You’re going way slow!” Teamin exclaimed.

“I just want you to be safe,” my body replied sweetly.

“You never go slow. And I’ve been a week since you back from camp, you haven’t throw a single thing, not even a pillow. Are you sick?”

She laughed. “Don’t be silly. I just had…almost like a makeover at camp. I’m new person, Taeminie, a better person”

Yes Tae, She is new person. She’s not me.

“You can’t be a new person. You become a new person when dad died. You can’t just do that again. Do you remember that?”

I want to cheer my brother up. He can be annoyed but he’s not stupid. I know he was serious about that girl not being me, because he would never bring up dad, if it was just me and him alone.

“Get out!” she growled

“But I’m still a mile away from school!”

“I don’t care. You brought up dad and I had told you never to bringing him up. You weren’t there, so you have no right to say what I do and don’t remember! Now out.” That just screamed vampire.

He hesitated and then obeyed.

That girl just drive a way. “How could you do that? He’s just a boy” I yelled at her as if she can hear me.

 

 

I sank back in my seat, annoyed when the car stopped again. “What’s now?”

The door opened and a guy sits in.

THAT GUY, he was the one who kill Sunny.

He smiled, slyly, scanning my body up and down, then leaned in for kiss. The girl kiss back, roughly.

“Oh gosh! No!” This couldn’t be happening. He kiss me. I mean that was my boday.I felt sick. They just keep on kissing and kissing. “Oh please stop or at least get a room!” I screamed. 

The guy instantly stopped, pulling away, confused. “Jessica, did you just say you want to get a room?”

“What? No! I don’t even think that”

“But if you don’t think it, then who did?”

“Don’t ask me Yul. Let just get to school, so we can start planning kill those vampire hunter. ”

---------------------

I feel sick to follow Jessica. She didn’t flirt with anyone, just keep quiet, but she did enjoy the stares and whistles that boys gave her as she walked by, swaying her hips. How dare she do this to my body? Make it over y.

I try to get my body back, but I just walk through her.

I have to find a way back into my body, BUT HOW?

-----------------

That night I followed Jessica to nightclub. She didn’t dance; instead she waited until Yul show up. The walked outside, and of course I follow them.

“Are you sure she is gone?”

“That is a joke right? I know how to do my job, unlike you”

“Unlike me?” Yul squeezed Jessica arm, anger flashing through his face, his fangs slipping out. “I was the one who made it possible to bring you back. I did my job. I wait 300 years to do it and I didn’t fail. Don’t forget I can send you back, my love”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snap. I forget what it’s like to be a body; so many emotions and so many desires.” She leaned close to him until his back face the wall, running her hands up and down his chest. Yul grinned.

Okay their relationship is just weird. “I’m going back into the club. I’m not watching this again” I screamed. “Anyways I doubt they will be going anywhere any time soon.”

I backed into the club and observe people. When I continued on shifting through people, that when I felt someone was eyed on me. Could someone possibly see me? Or was it another ghost.

I found he was a young, tall, white skin, and extremely handsome man.  His bright green eyes stared at me with a cold hatred. He must be a vampire. Everything about him creamed dangerous.

I just about to talk, he turned and head for the door. He kept glancing at me as he opened the door and left.

No! If he could see me, maybe he knew what the heck was going on. So I followed him.

I look around; note that Jessica and Yul are nowhere to be found. Then I stopped glancing around. The guy had his back face me.

“Nice” I thought but it come out of my mouth instead. Curse this spirit body!

The guy laughed his voice deep and soothing. “Well, that’s new. Most hunters don’t start out with such nice compliment”

“You can see me?”

 

 

 

 

 


Oh! Who do you the guy can see Krystal?

 Sunny said "Hey! Handsome"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon said: "Sunny Ah! I look even more handsome and cuter"